Chewing with front teeth to make occlusal plane less steep

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Well as we know, courtesy of @Gudru ‘s research and making us aware, chewing actually LENGTHENS the midface because it creates a rotation but only at the back part of the maxilla. My thoughts are that jf chewing was to be done on more front teeth, then the front part of the maxilla may move up and forward. It’s not a concrete theory and of yet, just a hypothesis I am working on

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and retard
Mm you coudn't do it

Lmao this the dumbest shit I heard in a while

It’s not a concrete theory and of yet, just a hypothesis I am working on
this has been said a lot tbh, by @retard and @SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
How late can one be to this topic? We have already examined actual 3D simulations of different chewing patterns half a year ago.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
congrats you finally had the thought that everyone should've had when reading that worthless article

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, hairyballscel and SayNoToRotting
Well as we know, courtesy of @Gudru ‘s research and making us aware, chewing actually LENGTHENS the midface because it creates a rotation but only at the back part of the maxilla. My thoughts are that jf chewing was to be done on more front teeth, then the front part of the maxilla may move up and forward. It’s not a concrete theory and of yet, just a hypothesis I am working on

Tbh I do it naturally in every chewing session- I chew with molars and then switch to front teeth and chew with front teeth for some time.

Imo its a rational/logical thing to do, even without looking into studies and 3D simulations etc.

If youre gonna chew to strengthen your jaw and masseter/molar area of the maxilla, it is just natural and logical to me, that youd want to also strengthen the front area of the maxilla. It just makes sense to do naturally tbfh with you.

At the same time mewing with the tongue at the front and helping lift/upturn the maxilla upwards.

If a person understands the importance of the upswing/ maxillary rotation upwards, youd allways want to chew with front teeth at least 20-30% of the time per chewing session.

Ofc chewing only with molars will create longer face and actually not give you any rotation upwards of the maxilla, thats counterproductive tbh. If youre gonna chew, the optimal way would be to also chew with front teeth in every session.

Jawzrsize should absolutely be avoided as you only can chew it with front teeth and it has like 10x more resistance than any food out there.

However Im chewing mastic gum and in every session, I chew for like 20-30% of total chewing time with front teeth.

The idea is that if you only chew with molars, it can indeed make the face longer and create something like a "bending" downwards in the middle of the bite, since you only push the maxilla up in molar area (if you only chew with molars).

Anything extreme and unnatural, like that trash fkn Jawzrsizer thing should be avoided at all cost, because it can fuck up your face.

Same for that product that you "chew" with your lips only. Its fkn trash dont use it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bigchazy
yes @Greeicy is already doing an expirament atm chewing with his front teeth to see if you can get changes after growth is done
9B9830B4 5294 4420 BC4D F4A2A89FFA4F

large masseters = more chewing, more chewing = more force on back of maxilla = CW rotation, so logically leads to chewing on front of maxilla gives CCW rotation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Just wear out your theeth

sorry for the necro but, is this legit ? i've been chewing with my molars for so long like a retard completely ignoring my front teeth, and guess what my occlusal plane is fucked

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How late can one be to this topic? We have already examined actual 3D simulations of different chewing patterns half a year ago.

Yo can you link to these 3D simulations? Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6403