Chewing with incisors effect

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I think the strength of incisor force AT REST (teeth together) is important for proper jaw development:

JFL at neck posture after 8months didn't change at all. Reverse neck curls for life

Last edited:
I think the strength of incisor force AT REST (teeth together) is important for proper jaw development:

JFL at neck posture after 8months didn't change at all. Reverse neck curls for life

this guy is retarted
he has zero results and does a 15 minutes vid about it lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Treasure223 and NarcyChadlite
this guy is retarted
he has zero results and does a 15 minutes vid about it lol
his jaw is so far gone that any results won't mean shit but he got some rotation to be fair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x, Yusu and 2 others
from incel to incel with chin stubble

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 685
Ultimate state of this forum

There's people planning bimax's and rhino's, and then there's people discussing the way they should chew :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, joeveniro, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
Ultimate state of this forum

There's people planning bimax's and rhino's, and then there's people discussing the way they should chew :forcedsmile:
everything you do matters brah

everything you do matters brah
Not the way you consume your food... We're too old to change our mandibular morphology and size by chewing anyways

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6873
besides the point
@retard theory might have some evidence behind it now
unless you're like 12, or latest 14 (max mandibular growth occurs from 14-16 in most), it's over and it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not the way you consume your food... We're too old to change our mandibular morphology and size by chewing anyways
not if you're young lol

unless you're like 12, or latest 14 (max mandibular growth occurs from 14-16 in most), it's over and it's cope.
not growth of mandible that requires BSSO or IMDO but the CCW rotation of the mandible that this guy achieved. He looks well past puberty

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
not growth of mandible that requires BSSO or IMDO but the CCW rotation of the mandible that this guy achieved. He looks well past puberty
By growth I imply growth rotations too.
Even between 14 and 20, six entire years, the plane angle of the mandible decreases by an average of a measly 1.1 degree in normal individuals. Even if somehow mewing and chewing helps out during this period, it won't be by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
By growth I imply growth rotations too.
Even between 14 and 20, six entire years, the plane angle of the mandible decreases by an average of a measly 1.1 degree in normal individuals. Even if somehow mewing and chewing helps out during this period, it won't be by a lot.
true

Are you blind?
The 1st line stops before the chin while the second one stops after thr chin
i dont care about mandible length im talking about the angle

i dont care about mandible length im talking about the angle
It can change gonial angle this is already progen trough legit studies not like this video tbh

Before after jutting

no beard- beard