Chewing

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
Chios Vs falim Vs jawzrsize. Who mogs?

mastic gum

• +1
Reactions: Dieu violet
chewing fucked my joints up and made my face look more bloated its not for everyone especially if you already got a wider jaw imo

chewing fucked my joints up and made my face look more bloated its not for everyone especially if you already got a wider jaw imo
My masseters were completely non-existent before I started chewing. My zygos were wider than the jaw, and now that my jaw is getting wider, I'm starting to get my cheeks to hollow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and HSM1
My masseters were completely non-existent before I started chewing. My zygos were wider than the jaw, and now that my jaw is getting wider, I'm starting to get my cheeks to hollow.

I have the exact same jaw as you (wide zygos, narrower at jaw) and have considered chewing but have been hesitant to start due to the warnings I've seen on here. Have you seen any bloating or did the masseter muscles just grow and make your jaw look wider?

I have the exact same jaw as you (wide zygos, narrower at jaw) and have considered chewing but have been hesitant to start due to the warnings I've seen on here. Have you seen any bloating or did the masseter muscles just grow and make your jaw look wider?
Do you have low or high gonial angle? If you have a low you will get a chipmunk look I heard. If you have high it will look better

The bloating comes only from the pump and it lasts for about an hour. You can chew gum before you go to bed and when you'll wake up you'll look fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, HSM1, CarlSagan96 and 1 other person

Major cope, you fucked up your joints because you chewed too much. Same for the bloat effect, you basically hypertrophied your masseters too much

I use falims. jawzrsize aren't a good idea tbh, the only reason you'd use them is to get the initial muscle development

First, the masseters are probably muscles like the calves, because they're in constant use you need long sessions with low intensity but high volume. Therefore it's better to do something with low intensity for a long period than high intensity for a short period

Second, you look like a retard with that shit in your mouth

Third, I honestly doubt you can touch your teeth with that thing in your mouth, so the only thing you'll get from that is exercising your masseter, meanwhile chewing gum is actually like chewing food, your teeth touch each other, this creates "tension" on the bones (alveolar) which is good (to a certain degree obviously)

Don't chew more than 2 hours a day (I usually do it for one hour only, 1 or 2 gums, you don't want to get bruxism

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HSM1
dont buy falim its not even hard i was chewing 15 pieces when i ordered it 5 months ago

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
The bloating comes only from the pump and it lasts for about an hour. You can chew gum before you go to bed and when you'll wake up you'll look fine.

Thanks that’s reassuring. Do you mind sending me pics of your progress so far? Just curious to see what I might look like considering we have a similar jaw shape
Do you have low or high gonial angle? If you have a low you will get a chipmunk look I heard. If you have high it will look better

Pretty sure I have high, my jaw is slanted downward a lot and isn’t straight at all. Do you know how chewing affects how your jaw looks from the side btw?

dont buy falim its not even hard i was chewing 15 pieces when i ordered it 5 months ago
How the fuck do people chew on more than 3 pieces at a time. Doesnt 15 just fill your entire fucking mouth?