Chico Has an Overbite and is Actually recessed

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
If you look at this photo when his front teeth meet, there is a lot of space between his back teeth. If he were to bite down to get his back teeth to meet, his front teeth would override his bottom teeth, giving him an overbite. Mike Mew explains that this is the skeletal formation that categorizes a class 2 malocclusion. His overbite is likely pretty minor, as his mandible is well developed. I have this same issue where my mandible and chin are well developed and do not look recessed from my profile, but my front teeth overlap my bottom teeth by about half when I bite down. Chico also had braces when he was younger apparently, so it’s safe to assume he’s recessed to some degree, far less than most men tho. Also, his undereyes seem a little flat, which gives him that slight purpleish coloration that you see under his eyes. Chico has superior genetics tho, so he’s still a PSL god. Just trying to get the message across that genetics are primarily the reason people are ugly. The maxilla plays a role, but not as much as your genetics.

Attachments

• E26215D6-0182-49C5-B089-5EF1B1E67A28.jpeg
    E26215D6-0182-49C5-B089-5EF1B1E67A28.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 557
  • 120C3C24-E19D-4419-947B-1FB9D5331B47.jpeg
    120C3C24-E19D-4419-947B-1FB9D5331B47.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 562
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bdycope, Chadeep, goat2x and 1 other person
shut the fuck up tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 25566, Toth's thot and 11 others
Keep crying for our boy

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Chadeep, Htobrother and 1 other person
Who cares if he’s recessed he mogs u to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, StalinCel, Oueyy and 6 others
Keep crying for our boy
No, I am just using him as an example to prove to people here that their Maxilla is not the reason they are ugly, it’s their shit genetics. These male models are recessed and are still slayers cuz they have top tier genes
Who cares if he’s recessed he mogs u to death
I know that

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
No, I am just using him as an example to prove to people here that their Maxilla is not the reason they are ugly, it’s their shit genetics. These male models are recessed and are still slayers cuz they have top tier genes

I know that
Legit post than carry on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
jfl hes literally posing like that on purpose who does that eye expression combined with a regular smile- he has no crows feet indicating he isn’t even using the muscles requires to smile

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Incoming and RecessedPrettyboy
The top teeth should overlap the bottom ones in a healthy bite jfl. Wtf are you talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, AlphaDude, Deleted member 4386 and 8 others
The top teeth should overlap the bottom ones in a healthy bite jfl. Wtf are you talking about.
Yeah, but their shouldn’t be that much space between his molars when his teeth meet

Yeah, but their shouldn’t be that much space between his molars when his teeth meet
Of course, there should be a gap, and chico's isn't even big. You are just speculating at this point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
good observation OP lol at the low iqs ITT
Of course, there should be a gap, and chico's isn't even big. You are just speculating at this point.
there shouldn't, I'm actually fixing this in my braces treatment

• +1
fella, everybody is recessed (except for some east african ooga booga tribe members)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and Deleted member 5349
fella, everybody is recessed (except for some east african ooga booga tribe members)
Exactly. That’s the message I’m trying to get across. I’m sick of people here coping by blaming their maxillas for their sub humanity, when in reality, they should be blaming their parents for giving them shit looks.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
He still mogs you to death and back

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Exactly. That’s the message I’m trying to get across. I’m sick of people here coping by blaming their maxillas for their sub humanity, when in reality, they should be blaming their parents for giving them shit looks.
well, chico is still a lot less recessed than most people though

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
While i partly agree with u on the genetic thing you are a fucking idiot
His maxilla isnt recessed and his bite is good

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
Over if your not recessed in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
good observation OP lol at the low iqs ITT

there shouldn't, I'm actually fixing this in my braces treatment
An overbite isn't mandatory a form of malocclusion. Nowadays a bite, where the upper ones overlap the bottom ones (as long as it isn't a malocclusion) is considered healthy and normal by every expert.

water wet

• +1
He doesn’t have an overbite
He has a cross bite from jutting too much

IMG 20200417 205640

. Opry mogs

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and NormieWithBigPP
Damn I have the same slight overbite since there's a gap in my back teeth when I connect my front teeth together. I was thinking of getting invisalign to correct it but if Chico also has it then its probably not as bad for the jawline as I thought it was

Damn I have the same slight overbite since there's a gap in my back teeth when I connect my front teeth together. I was thinking of getting invisalign to correct it but if Chico also has it then its probably not as bad for the jawline as I thought it was
I asked my dentist about this and he said there was nothing wrong with my bite. If you have shorter molars, the natural overlap of your teeth will be more pronounced. You don’t have an overbite unless your teeth pretty much completely overlap each other and the upper incisors are tipped back. If your upper incisors aren’t tipped back like the phot below, then that’s just the natural position of your bite

Attachments

• DCCECDEA-E375-4576-A6F6-F65EF571D3B3.jpeg
    DCCECDEA-E375-4576-A6F6-F65EF571D3B3.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
I've always said he was an incel, no one listened

doesnt everyone have a slight overbite?

Jfl at this site. Criticize Chico once and everyone will hate you

doesn't look like overbite. looks like underbite.
i have overbite and the bottom teeth doesn't show when smiling unlike what is shown in the photo.

I asked my dentist about this and he said there was nothing wrong with my bite. If you have shorter molars, the natural overlap of your teeth will be more pronounced. You don’t have an overbite unless your teeth pretty much completely overlap each other and the upper incisors are tipped back. If your upper incisors aren’t tipped back like the phot below, then that’s just the natural position of your bite

Its really weird that a lot of people are overly paranoid about their overbite, it seems like its mostly because if you google "overbite" you get this:

The search results are all dental companies that make blogs that say you Need to fix an overbite because its unhealthy. Im not saying overbites are ideal but these corporations make you believe that all overbites are a death sentence and you need to get braces immediately.

I might be being paranoid but these narratives that orthondtic companies are pushing to get people to buy more treatments to get perfect alignment when they don't really need it is annoying.

keep coping

I have a deep bite and planning to do bi-max, my front teeth are tipped back just not as bad like that

Who cares If he has near perfection Harmony and girls get wet when he smiles.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
[Discussion] Chico Has an Overbite and is Actually recessed

WHO CARES

he looks good

just look good theory

dont be a fucking autist theory

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Kmscurry