Chico has serious under eyebags

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Lifefuel for undereyebagcels, Fransisco Lachowski has serious under eyebags in a lot of his photos/videos but still looks like a fucking god walking on earth.

This video is one of the worst ones I've seen and his eye bags are extremely noticeable in it, but he still looks fucking great.

220px Francisco Lachowski 2011

Francisco lachowski 1 640x456

True but I just did a google search and I didn't find anyone else that looks good with eyebags lol
Maybe he also squints 24/7 which would explain the eyebags

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
I also have eyebags

hes a 6, stop inflating his rating like dumb groupies lol, his status and what you heard about him is haloing him HARD

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
hes a 6, stop inflating his rating like dumb groupies lol, his status and what you heard about him is haloing him HARD
If he's a 6 then what are we?:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: madmogger
cope he's 9.5/10

• +1
Reactions: madmogger
cherrypicking pictures, his jaw looks nothing like thst, and hes squintmaxxing here. hes maxxing as much as possible.

chad looks good naturally. also if you take some time to analyze his face without your groupie pussy getting wet for him youd realize he does not look that good. max a 7