Chico is over hyped.

if we collagenmax we can double our natural collagen production
Still the pretty boy will fade away very fast due to dht and many factors and you can fight collagen loss so much it will show after 25 it's about a dominant big ripped physique height and facial bones pretty boys are doomed to lose later in life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
if we collagenmax we can double our natural collagen production

Yes, but the hole thread is pure retarded cope, imagine saiyng "Chico is only good looking because of collagen" god im dying of laughing after this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Still the pretty boy will fade away very fast due to dht and many factors and you can fight collagen loss so much it will show after 25 it's about a dominant big ripped physique height and facial bones pretty boys are doomed to lose later in life
I'd like to have a natural DHT production, but I'm obliged to kill half of my DHT to stop hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'd like to have a natural DHT production, but I'm obliged to kill half of my DHT to stop hair loss

It's DHT or your sensitive to it?

I'm pretty sure that stubble is giving him extra years. Also why do I see retards say that Chico has weak bones? His zygos, jaw, forward growth is top tier developed lmao. He didnt look good just because of collagen, it was BONES. It's always bones.

View attachment 138190 No human alive will ever mog this picture. I want to see Chico without stubble tbh.
JFL thinking other guys can mog Chico's god-tier harmony. This is why I don't call him a Chad. MM's like O'Pry, Barret, and Chico and beyond such things. Chad is the more generic, forgettable jock type. Whereas god-tier MM's like Chico are literally 1 in a billion. They're on an entirely different plane of existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MammothActuary, Over and 2 others
That's life bro you gotta sacrifice something to gain an other i am all about the gym and bodylaxing tbh at my age it's about being masculine not a pretty boy (25)

u're suspicious to say that
u're giga tall, giga framed, have already said that u just dont suicide cause of ur height and frame lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JFL LOOK AT THIS FUCKING COPING UGLY KUNT HE IS PSL 8 YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONT UNDERSTAND HARMONY KEEP CRYING FOR HIS TOP TIER LOWER THIRD AND EYE AREA.

*Translating messsage*

ok chico is overated tbh he was only a psl 7 and is now a psl 5 .

also.

I am .

Gay
and i use harmony as a placeholder to hide homosexual hyperatraction to this man

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
u're suspicious to say that
u're giga tall, giga framed, have already said that u just dont suicide cause of ur height and frame lol
Yap height and frame kept me alive but that's the truth giga frame and height will win in the long run against a temporary pretty face that will fade as soon as you turn 25 prove me wrong

Jfl at calling Chico 5psl.
He went from 7+ to 6.5psl.

Yap height and frame kept me alive but that's the truth giga frame and height will win in the long run against a temporary pretty face that will fade as soon as you turn 25 prove me wrong
guys like this are rare, but they exist:

leto has kind of low IPD i was noticing, lifefuel for ips cels

guys like this are rare, but they exist:

View attachment 142251
We're talking one in a million lol btw i am no good looker facially been rated 4.5 psl on average here on my latest thread but my collagen is very good and my family aged very well and have good aging genetics in high school and freshman college a pretty face will win but later in life a masculine big framed tall muscular physique with an average face will win

Yes, but the hole thread is pure retarded cope, imagine saiyng "Chico is only good looking because of collagen" god im dying of laughing after this.
chico was chico because of his facial harmony

what other insane features does he have..?

Last edited:
chico was chico because of his facial harmony

what other insane features does he have

Just look at his eye area, is obviously top tier

Original 2

Also, his others features are good too, you will say that his nose, hair, hairline, mouth, head shape, bones is flawed or something? the difference between a Male Model or Avarage male is just Eyes, for example

Images 14

But even this is not applied to Chico because all in Chico face is good.

Just look at his eye area, is obviously top tier

View attachment 142261

Also, his others features are good too, you will say that his nose is flawed or something? the difference between a Male Model or Avarage male is just Eyes, for example

View attachment 142263

But even this is not applied to Chico because all in Chico face is good.
Chico's eye area is "top tier" just like any other male model's. It contains hoodness and a little bit of PCT. Going by male model standards, this is nothing grand.

What makes chico unique? His harmony ofcourse. This is his STRENGTH.

Chico's eye area is "top tier" just like any other male model's. It contains hoodness and a little bit of PCT. Going by male model standards, this is nothing grand.

You can't think? for a autistic this is very funny, you know that MALE MODEL don't mean 7 PSL? even 6? you know that you know all others male models that have a top tier eye area just because of this site? you are just thinking that all male models have top tier eyes because you only see Chico, Gandy, O'Pry, Barrett and a few other male models that is already famous and most paid in male model carrier

So, refuted

Images 25

Images 26

Images 27

Images 30

Images 35

409906 500w

@Dope
@Deliciadecu
@UglyMan
@streege
@6'4 looksmaxxxer
It contains hoodness and a little bit of PCT.

No, top tier eyes is Hunter eyes, Hunter eyes is wide horizontally(PFL), vertically narrow, normal to wide range IPD, PCT, hooded or very hooded and wide and thick eyebrows.

He has harmony, but harmony don't make a face looks good by itself because is just witdh of things, you need good features and bones at all, Chico has all good as what i said, Gandy for example has a Flawed nose, don't looks so bad front but still bad from side, Chico Don't and etc...

You are just another aspie trying to simplify things, but is cope and easily destroyed, just stop

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205
You can't think? for a autistic this is very funny, you know that MALE MODEL don't mean 7 PSL? even 6? you know that you know all others male models that have a top tier eye area just because of this site? you are just thinking that all male models have top tier eyes because you only see Chico, Gandy, O'Pry, Barrett and a few other male models that is already famous and most paid in male model carrier

So, refuted

View attachment 142286
View attachment 142287
View attachment 142288
View attachment 142295
View attachment 142312
View attachment 142313
@Dope

No, top tier eyes is Hunter eyes, Hunter eyes is wide horizontally(PFL), vertically narrow, normal to wide range IPD, PCT, hooded or very hooded and wide and thick eyebrows.

He has harmony, but harmony don't make a face looks good by itself because is just witdh of things, you need good features and bones at all, Chico has all good as what i said, Gandy for example has a Flawed nose, don't looks so bad front but still bad from side, Chico Don't and etc...

You are just another aspie trying to simplify things, but is cope and easily destroyed, just stop

EXACTLY. This dude ahd tha audacity to see he's invisble in a irl scenario.

Chico's eye area is "top tier" just like any other male model's
What the fuck do you mean by this? So models eye's aren't top tier?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Im sure, if you ask what Harmony means to this guy he will not even know how to explain, he will just keep trying to refute but yes, another cope thread destroyed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205

if we were to compare chico's eyes to other top male models they are nothing too impressive..(atesh, eriksen, gandy) as his eyes isn't an insane feature on his part. his best characteristic again would be his harmony, I'm pretty sure everyone here would agree. So what if he has other features like a "hollow cheek" they pale in comparison to his number 1 greatest strength:harmony.

also i have not said that he's "invisible" irl.

So, refuted

View attachment 142286
View attachment 142287
View attachment 142288
View attachment 142295
View attachment 142312
View attachment 142313
@Dope
@Deliciadecu
@UglyMan
@streege
@6'4 looksmaxxxer

"you are just another aspie trying to simplify things, but is cope and easily destroyed"

you haven't destroyed anything here except your own arguments. you refuse to comprehend the simple fact that Chico's best feature is his harmony/collagen and instead trying to cope as if he has a top tier lower third like cavill and eye area like gandy.

you've also listed mid male models with non impressive eye areas to further cope your simpleton chico wank

you're a known troll (considering your race bait thread in which you were exposed as a circus clown)

i'm done arguing with you, as it seem like you just feed off of dissension as you've bumped my thread and stay on it like a blue mutilated smurf.

Last edited:
if we were to compare chico's eyes to other top male models

"you are just another aspie trying to simplify things, but is cope and easily destroyed"

you haven't destroyed anything here except your own arguments. you refuse to comprehend the simple fact that Chico's best feature is his harmony/collagen

you've also listed mid male models with non impressive eye areas to further cope your simpleton chico wank

I don't destroyed my arguments and you still don't too.

You get refuted in all, also you said "male models" not Top Tier Male Models, you said too "Top tier eyes like all other Male Model" get refuted too because male model don't mean 7 or 6 PSL, you are just changing arguments and contradicting yourself now, you got destroyed in other threads too.

Also you seems dyslexic too, you are just trying too hard to seems smart, but all your arguments are just contradictions and changing of what the opponent said, you are done with arguing with me because you can't, and how more replys you give to me the more you get destroyed and shows your low IQ fallacys.

@FatJattMofo

IMG 20191021 054542

IMG 20191021 054705

Refuted by yourself only screen pic needed to show how you try to change your own argument and the argument of opponent to win, is a fallacy and very dumb because of a contradiction, still refuted and you don't even know what is harmony or hunter eyes, get out and don't try to reply again with this IQ
IMG 20191021 054001

Also, you don't want me bumping your thread because you got destroyed, everything you can say now will be

Already refuted
Nothing making sense
Cope
Changing arguments of opponent and trying to appear smart

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and MrGlutton
Legit, he gets mogged by Alessandro Dellisola in my opinion.

• +1
JFL thinking other guys can mog Chico's god-tier harmony. This is why I don't call him a Chad. MM's like O'Pry, Barret, and Chico and beyond such things. Chad is the more generic, forgettable jock type. Whereas god-tier MM's like Chico are literally 1 in a billion. They're on an entirely different plane of existence.

Going strictly by face only

Chico in his prime was indeed a sight to see. This was only the case due to the fact that he had ideal collagen. If you're goodlooking simply because of "collagen" or a high E face, your looks starts to diminish rapidly. This applies mainly to "prettyboys"

As opposed to "high T chads" they maintain their looks significantly far more longer than "prettyboys" due to the fact that they have BONES. The bones are always there, they don't go away like collagen.

ofcourse you can say aging, but i'm sure you get my point.

Chico is a shadow of his former self, I'm pretty sure we all know this

View attachment 137848 chico age 27-28 View attachment 137849 meek age 35
When chico is over hyped, girls losing virginity like crazy

Most here mean prime chico but yeah he is. Obviously very good looking but not best in the world jfl

Prettyboys with enough bone mass age fine like Brad Pitt or Jared Leto
+ lifestyle and care

Most here mean prime chico but yeah he is. Obviously very good looking but not best in the world jfl

Prettyboys with enough bone mass age fine like Brad Pitt or Jared Leto
You need bones to survive

• +1
Bumo

• Love it
You have been declared as terrorist by chico gang

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and MrGlutton
You guys are you sure his ipd is at only 65 wtf.
It seems huge like 68/69 range.
He is a gigachad.
If he wasn't he would need to roid.
But as he is, he get paid for his existence...
proof you are coping and end of the story.

Attachments

• 67C0EA43-E7F7-41AE-8618-629DF87B23C9.png
    67C0EA43-E7F7-41AE-8618-629DF87B23C9.png
    534.4 KB · Views: 8