Chico is proof that bideltoid is overrated

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Body and Frame is massively overrated . It does not matter. Especially for prime women 14-21 a twink with a 10/10 face is gigachad

Body and frame will onlynget you respect from men.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Aids!, ULTRATERAX63 and 1 other person
Chico has a good body and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
he has a big head so his frame seems smaller than it is

Chico has a good body and frame
D7tyf04 fff8a72f e8af 401c 82af cf80d700e515

No muscular definition, abs, biceps, broad shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
no. jfl. he has top tier height and facial structure. the avg man DOESNT. which means he can get away with avg/sub par frame. YOU can't. quit the coping

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Lol he is 6 ft 2 and looks like that.He was one of the most aesthatic guys 10 years ago.Of course that is attraction enough.But for not model guys.Body,Frame,Muscles Matter so fucking much Its unreal

stop coping becouse your a framecel boyo

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
he's 6'3 with big wrists, good insertions and low hip width

and he does have abs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Body and Frame is massively overrated . It does not matter. Especially for prime women 14-21 a twink with a 10/10 face is gigachad

He's so good looking it doesen't matter tbh, but the below average normies and the above average normies need a good frame and body to get around in the world.

and he does have abs
i think he posted a picture on instagram where he was measuring 6'6 (WTF), but i think he was frauding tbh. he's at least 6'3 for sure

why are all your threads so shitty?

Google literally says hes 191cm which is 6'3
Dude google doesn't mean it's right.How Naive are you?google says the rock is 6 ft 5....you think that's tru?

and he does have abs
Good insertions for lats & wide ribcage is literally everything
You can have no muscle mass and still look good
Meanwhile I have neither and until I can get back into gymceling I have to wear big puffy coats and sweaters like a retard to conceal my subhumanity
I have the same mediocre bideltoid & big head that Chico does, in that case you only want slightly above average neck or you will look like an even bigger framecel than you are IMO

wdym?

Also celebheights is more accurate, and also lists him at 6'3. Jfl where did you hear that he's 6'2
Dude is said that hes 6 ft 3 and I was mistaken...Can you not read?

Dude is said that hes 6 ft 3 and I was mistaken...Can you not read?
Dumbass then reply to him. How am I supposed to now? Not going to read every comment jfl

Dumbass then reply to him. How am I supposed to now? Not going to read every comment jfl
I replied to one guy you low iq faggot.
Not gonna tell it the other dumbfuck if he cant read my post

I replied to one guy you low iq faggot.
Not gonna tell it the other dumbfuck if he cant read my post
Dude google doesn't mean it's right.How Naive are you?google says the rock is 6 ft 5....you think that's tru?
This implies that you didn't believe us. So of course I'd tell you again if you keep denying it. So many aspies on in this forum.

This implies that you didn't believe us. So of course I'd tell you again if you keep denying it. So many aspies on in this forum.
Are you stupid?"Yeah hes acctually 6 '3 my mistake" is what I said to one guy above.Then another guy said :"Google literally says hes 191cm which is 6'3"
And I'm like Yeah you're right he is 6 ft 3 I admitted it, but not because of google,because I looked on celebheights.I didnt say you're wrong I said google doesnt have to be right.
And then you're smart ass says the exact same thing that it says on google he is 6 ft 3.
Ok then the rock is 6 ft 5 because google says so right...
No he is 6 ft 3.🙄
and now shut your dumb ass up.

For 14-21 only think that matters is low BF, body wise.

Face, Hair skin eyes, low bf

Body matters like 1 percent maybe less, its totally irelevant if u have big traps, biceps or wide shoulders

For 14-21 only think that matters is low BF, body wise.

Face, Hair skin eyes, low bf

Body matters like 1 percent maybe less, its totally irelevant if u have big traps, biceps or wide shoulders
It's so not true😂Body with muscles and low bf Is everything at the beach or at the pool

Even though his bideltoid to height ratio is much worse than a typical 5'10 guy, the fact he is 6'3 still makes him big and imposing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
that boy is a monster

he has a good shoulder:waist ratio which is what's important, not the bideltoid width itself, it's not about just being big, it's about looking good, and that's possible with a non top tier bideltoid widths long as you have a small waist

inb4 framecel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Even though his bideltoid to height ratio is much worse than a typical 5'10 guy, the fact he is 6'3 still makes him big and imposing
also this, he might not look that big if you just look at pics of him but if you look at him irl on paparazzi videos he's massive when you consider that he has that frame at his height

HIS HEAD IS BIG AND ITS MAKING HIS BIDELT APPEAR EVEN NARROWER. HE IS MASSIVE IRL WHEN STANDING NEXT TO OTHER REGULAR PEOPLE