Chico is unmoggable. (maybe)

Prime James Marsden was better looking

There’s over 3 billion men in this world, I can say with full confidence that there are millions of men which can mog Chico. We just haven’t discovered them yet.

• +1
Reactions: xxCruzxx
There’s over 3 billion men in this world, I can say with full confidence that there are millions of men which can mog Chico. We just haven’t discovered them yet.
Millions? not a chance lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and theropeking
33700 Mogs him
Or

Lmao chico got approached by a random model scout and he wanted chico to participate in brazils biggest male model contest.

If you're truly good-looking people will tell you to start a modeling career since its easy money.

Furthermore, its pretty rare to find a guy that is tall AND has an extremely unique and nice face. Thats what amazes me the most about chico.
Usually 6'4+ guys end with deformed long faces. The avg 5'6 guy mogs the abg 6'4 guy facially to oblivion. The taller you get the higher the chance of deformities. Just look ar basketballers. Very hard to find any facially gl basketballers. There are for sure some but its not common and more like a rarety.

Chico is an angel. You cant hate him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ecig, Autist, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Furthermore, its pretty rare to find a guy that is tall AND has an extremely unique and nice face. Thats what amazes me the most about chico.

Doubt it’s that rare when we’re talking about a well over a billion men. There’s millions like Chico, wheter you like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Oh? Why not?
for even one million men out of 3 billion to mog chico that would mean that out of every 3000 guys 1 mogs chico. I've seen way more than 3000 guys in my life and not a single one mogs prime chico.

If we are talking "millions" then it gets even more common.

for even one million men out of 3 billion to mog chico that would mean that out of every 3000 guys 1 mogs chico. I've seen way more than 3000 guys in my life and not a single one mogs prime chico.

If we are talking "millions" then it gets even more common.
Right, because you totally remember the faces, height and frame of 3000+ guys?

Right, because you totally remember the faces, height and frame of 3000+ guys?
I remember it when I see a gigachad. Normies are easily forgettable it's true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, elfmaxx, dogtown and 2 others
Cope. Francisco is a 7.

meeks wipes the floor with him

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Coping
@FatmanO mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Autist