Chico looks horrible with a beard

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Why do some people look worse with a beard? I mean the majority (that can grow a proper beard) looks better with a beard than clean shaven but some.people just can't pull it off? Would appreciate some comments of facial analyst experts(if we have any). We need an psl related scientific explanation

The third top comment is in turkish language and it says "chico is aging :("

Btw in the comments almost every girl commented with "12".
Btw2 chico is still amazing looking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
looks shit in both.
his hairline has receded more tbh and starts to get wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666, Deleted member 685, heroinfather and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and LowTierNormie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 176, heroinfather and 11 others
Men look better with the stubble. The beard doesn’t suit a lot actually

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, mojopin, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
debatable
Almost with a short lower third, a lower third that isn't as wide as the bizygomatic, a lower third that isn't angular, a lower third that isn't well proportioned or a lower third with a bad mouth area will look better with some degree of facial hair provided it's done properly.

lmao cope...if you look past the halo from his prime he doesnt look special anymore due to norwooding primarily

Mogs Noszka and Barett in this recent pic he posted.
What kind of subhuman am I if chico 2019 looks bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ascension, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
i dont get the popularity behind beards. they drop most people a point and make you look like an old cuck.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
He has devoloped eyebags in the last years badly.
Not modeltier anymore sadly.
Rest well sweet prince.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RationalBrody
Stubble is ideal the heavier the beard the older you end up looking and especially for him it destroys his face since he’s a natural pretty boy(his features) so the beard ends up making his face look odd and old. Also makes lower third look bloated and not defined if it gets long like the left one, esp since he had a decent jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
View attachment 34153

Mogs Noszka and Barett in this recent pic he posted.
What kind of subhuman am I if chico 2019 looks bad?
he isnt subhuman but his hairline fucks up his proportions from frontal view. his forehead is as tall as his lower third and doesnt have the masculinity required for the look. i suspect he is nw2-2.5 and running cover up game.

psl 6.5 is fair rating imo

this much aging at 27:feelsohgod:

I am 26 how can I ascend?! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Cope edit: check his other recent pictures tbh not so bad, I think those 2 are just bad and it's true that more people wrote 12 over 35(2 people) but the vast majority ignored this autist form of voting and just said left so the majority voted for beard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deusmaximus
he isnt subhuman but his hairline fucks up his proportions from frontal view. his forehead is as tall as his lower third and doesnt have the masculinity required for the look. i suspect he is nw2-2.5 and running cover up game.

psl 6.5 is fair rating imo

Yea its true that hes balding but thats not fucking him up. Its the glow that he is missing. It will take 3-4 years when chico will be affected by his hairline because he can easily run coverup game.

Tfw your two favorite models start balding. Burak is 34 and according to Turkish media he was seen in a dermatologist and hes taken finasteride. Brutal

This is misleading title you haven't looked into it deep enough most people wrote left or right instead of this autism way of voting with numbers and the 6 voted left (beard) and 5 voted right, including the numbers, (clean shaven) to add salt to wounds most of the people voting clean shaven are gay arabic guys while the ones voting left are hot babes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Rimcel
The cope on this thread is INSANE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Extra Chromosome, LightingFraud and 1 other person
The cope on this thread is INSANE
It's laughable. This man takes shits that mog 90% of the forum and all the copers here wanna see he's a 6 or even 7 PSL? Lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ascension and Deleted member 656
It's laughable. This man takes shits that mog 90% of the forum and all the copers here wanna see he's a 6 or even 7 PSL? Lmaooo
He's literally no higher than a 7

He's literally no higher than a 7
He’s was a 9 in his prime and he’s an 8 atm (at worst).
His beard looks retarded as fuck in that pic but with stubble he looks more handsome

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, LightingFraud and Deleted member 656
He’s was a 9 in his prime and he’s an 8 atm (at worst).
His beard looks retarded as fuck but with stubble he looks more manly

View attachment 34168
Well there we've got a difference in scales. I'm going off of the typical standard deviations, with 8 being the highest you can get. He was an 8 in his prime, a 7 now, which correlates to about 1 in 370ish.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Why do some people look worse with a beard? I mean the majority (that can grow a proper beard) looks better with a beard than clean shaven but some.people just can't pull it off? Would appreciate some comments of facial analyst experts(if we have any). We need an psl related scientific explanation

View attachment 34151

View attachment 34158

Everyone looks bad/homeless with a thick beard

Pretty boys can slay Jb s like no tommorow but their aging is shit alistair overeem doenst age

• +1
Most jailbaits comment that HE LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH THE BEARD

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Most jailbaits comment that HE LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH THE BEARD
yea sometime I wonder how did they end here with their blue pill selective wishful thinking he didn't even bother to read all the comments and there are like 10 comments :feelsuhh:

Pretty boys can slay Jb s like no tommorow but their aging is shit alistair overeem doenst age

bro please shut the fuck up about that monkey looking faggot he mogs no one

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and dogtown
bro please shut the fuck up about that monkey looking faggot he mogs no one
especially with his skull size

So much brute strength and body intimmidation flushed down the toilet because he has the skull size of an infant.

He looks like a ricecel on the second pic wtf

View attachment 34151

View attachment 34158

Still looks better than I ever will and he’s 12 years older than me.

For who has a good lower third, keeping a beard is the most autism thing to do imo.

wtf, people now like men without beard or a body hair, they like young people, beard doesn't make you so young looking. A friend of mine now is having a long beard (4-5 cm), he's disgusting af, but he's sure that it makes him more "man".

Anyway yes, there are many men who look better with a beard (stubble at most), but it's not Chico's case .

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
u guys need to go outside more legit som1 like chico would have the entire rooms presence wherever he was, actual jfl @ trying to say hes descending

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Is the reaper visiting Chico?

Awwww my heart is bleeding for him :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
If Chico wanted to he can afford the best surgeries to look young again, hair transplant etc

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Roofl i mog chico with or without beard

theropeking whenever Chico is mentioned
5KGgu.gif

• +1
It's because beard kills a lot of angularity for some men. I look much better clean shaven than with a beard. I guess it has something to do with face shape too.

The fucking cope in this thread is insane. Chico mogs everyone. muh muh muh "He's PSL 6-7" JFLLLLLLll

especially with his skull size
View attachment 34269

So much brute strength and body intimmidation flushed down the toilet because he has the skull size of an infant.
Alistair UBEREEM mogs everyone to DEATH, 6'5 265 lbs HEAVYWEIGHT JACKED WORLCHAMPION UFC CALIBER FIGHTER he imtimidation and DOM mogs anyone to oblivion

Everyone looks bad/homeless with a thick beard

sergio carvajal looks dope even without giving a fuck about his hair and beard.
Alistair UBEREEM mogs everyone to DEATH, 6'5 265 lbs HEAVYWEIGHT JACKED WORLCHAMPION UFC CALIBER FIGHTER he imtimidation and DOM mogs anyone to oblivion

badr promised the kick box world to knock out that faggot in the first round and he kept his promise. RIP this roided faggot
He also look like a manlet next to badr hari. Jfl over for roided OVEReem

lol chinlet alistair cant take a punch, he's top #1 in every highlight video of brutal knockouts where he gets knocked out

You must be clean shaven if you're cute maxing or K-pop maxing.