TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
thanks to @Nibba for pointing it out

Eye area

Chico eyes

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
DUDE trim those fucking eyebrows they're annoying, good eyes but those eyebrows look fugly

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and jefferson
Np bro. I noticed it when u posted that pic of you, and I was like something about his eye area reminds me of someone...

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Chico has no upper eyelid exposure wow

Np bro. I noticed it when u posted that pic of you, and I was like something about his eye area reminds me of someone...

I WISH THE REST OF MY FACE WAS AS GOOD

I should eyebrowmaxx and just cover my chin all day maybe the Brazilian girls at school will turn their heads in my direction

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
I WISH THE REST OF MY FACE WAS AS GOOD

I should eyebrowmaxx and just cover my chin all day maybe the Brazilian girls at school will turn their heads in my direction
Lmao yeah bro u should def shave the eyebrows down, and once you get surgery and grow out you're hair= easy 6 psl if not higher.

Maybe look into skin lightening creams too

• +1
chico has slightly upper eyelid exposure, and only 1/3 of his eye is covered by hooding.
yours is completely hooded and gives the ilusion of nct. Do you have any pics of you that were taken from far distance?

Lmao yeah bro u should def shave the eyebrows down, and once you get surgery and grow out you're hair= easy 6 psl if not higher.

Maybe look into skin lightening creams too

People literally suspect that I use skin lightening creams because my head is so much paler than my body, lmao.

People literally suspect that I use skin lightening creams because my head is so much paler than my body, lmao.
Lmao but still might wanna go paler. Use 4% hydroquinone

• +1
Lmao but still might wanna go paler. Use 4% hydroquinone

Meh, I can't be bothered. People have looked darker and done better than me.

• +1

I am literally the opposite.

I have wheatish/olive skin (4 on the Fitzpatrick scale) but my body is a 3 according to that scale. Do you know why that's the case ?

And that's good

Honestly I have so much hope. All the easy surgeries are the ones I need... imagine a strong-jawed manlet with Rami Malek eyes. My good traits (not terribly recessed maxilla though it still looks recessed to me even after I moved it forward through mewing, at least average eye area, and height) are the ones you can't fix. My shit traits are the ones you more or less can, except for my wide hips.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Stop it with these fucking chico threads
STOP
STOP

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Never_Began, badromance and 1 other person
Honestly I have so much hope. All the easy surgeries are the ones I need... imagine a strong-jawed manlet with Rami Malek eyes. My good traits (not terribly recessed maxilla though it still looks recessed to me even after I moved it forward through mewing, at least average eye area, and height) are the ones you can't fix. My shit traits are the ones you more or less can, except for my wide hips.
And you're 6'2 you have so much potential dude

• +1
And you're 6'2 you have so much potential dude

It's weird when the Lookismers and the Looksmaxxers give me more hope than the normies, isn't it? I get more appreciation for my eye area than from any normies ever

It's weird when the Lookismers and the Looksmaxxers give me more hope than the normies, isn't it? I get more appreciation for my eye area than from any normies ever
Cuz normies only see what is not what can be, esp through surgery

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and TakaRyo
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and TakaRyo
Cuz normies only see what is not what can be, esp through surgery

Agreed. What's weird is that on /r/incelswithouthate, the female members told me; "nose is fine, jaw is fine, everything is fine - only thing to comment on is that your eyes are narrow so get surgery for the upper eyelid". Sounded like some South Korean there lmfao

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
Agreed. What's weird is that on /r/incelswithouthate, the female members told me; "nose is fine, jaw is fine, everything is fine - only thing to comment on is that your eyes are narrow so get surgery for the upper eyelid". Sounded like some South Korean there lmfao
Kek yeah they're wayyyy off base

• +1
Kek yeah they're wayyyy off base

The thought of ruining my eye area keeps me up at night, I mean it's the only thing holding the rest of my face together.

Lol I mean it'll be fine dude you won't ruin it through jaw surgery and rhino

True, do you think eye surgery would even be worth it?

• +1
SlayER tbh mogs me

No why would you want eye surgery? It looks like Chico's

I don't even know lmao it's just stayed in the back of my mind ever since those cockgobbling chicks in IncelsWithoutHate recommended it for me

tbh idc its over for you as well
@11gaijin so explain how "ngl" isn't removed for being low effort but mine are......

NGL everything in this thread is low effort and if you guys are going to shitpost can you DO IT IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S FUCKING THREAD PLEASE thanks very much have a nice day

@11gaijin so explain how "ngl" isn't removed for being low effort but mine are......
i said ngl as i am agreeing to the OP that his eye area is similar to chico's

Lots of messages, not only yours, have been removed and people have been warned as well. Ngl looked like a valid response to the thread so I didn't remove it.

Ngl looked like a valid response to the thread so I didn't remove it.
????????????????
I don't even know lmao it's just stayed in the back of my mind ever since those cockgobbling chicks in IncelsWithoutHate recommended it for me
Don't worry about them dude

• +1
????????????????
I know you are pointing it coz its Tony who has a history of low effort shitposting but it is a valid response if you see. Tony also mentioned why he said ngl.

I know you are pointing it coz its Tony who has a history of low effort shitposting but it is a valid response if you see. Tony also mentioned why he said ngl.
Lmao he does this in every thread

NGL everything in this thread is low effort and if you guys are going to shitpost can you DO IT IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S FUCKING THREAD PLEASE thanks very much have a nice day
:feelskek::feelsokman: I will stop bullying you ok? But stop with the same recycled threads thanks very much and have a nice day

• +1