chico tier eye area srs

Reddit girls are barely human

Seriously... I mog most people on the website and /r/AmIUgly still had the nerve to call me “ugly”. Not even below average, but “ugly”

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Seriously... I mog most people on the website and /r/AmIUgly still had the nerve to call me “ugly”. Not even below average, but “ugly”
Yeah that fucking sub is bull shit

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Yeah that fucking sub is bull shit

What the fuck is it with Looksmaxxers and Lookismers thinking that I’m better looking than normies?

What the fuck is it with Looksmaxxers and Lookismers thinking that I’m better looking than normies?
I couldn't tell u bro. Like I said normies have severe short-sighted ness

• +1
I couldn't tell u bro. Like I said normies have severe short-sighted ness

Lol, btw I gotta say that a non surgical rhino doesn’t look like a good idea

you eyes aren;t your problem

you eyes aren;t your problem
Yeah, his lower third is the problem. Starting to think that eye-area doesn't matter as much as your lower third after seeing people like rami malek.

Yeah, his lower third is the problem. Starting to think that eye-area doesn't matter as much as your lower third after seeing people like rami malek.

1 feature alone isn't good enough. lower third, harmony, overall phenotype

the looks theory guy uses him as an example for bad features and morphs him

chco is the god of squinting

Cope it’s still subhuman.

You legit mog chico eye area, gj tbh.
I don't even know lmao it's just stayed in the back of my mind ever since those cockgobbling chicks in IncelsWithoutHate recommended it for me
Don’t listen to advice from NPCs ever. Their fucking stupid and talk about eye area in terms of what they want in themselves, women usually don’t want hooded eyes on themselves. That’s why they use stupid shit like eyelid tape.

Last edited:
  • +1
You legit mog chico eye area, gj tbh.

Don’t listen to advice from NPCs ever. Their fucking stupid and talk about eye area in terms of what they want in themselves, women usually don’t want hooded eyes on themselves. That’s why they use stupid shit like eyelid tape.

Lmao I remember someone told me "don't worry about your chubby cheeks, I know a girl with chubby cheeks and she has a good personality, so everyone likes her!"

Yes, he does. Lol, you can clearly see it.
Very little.

Its very impressive especially when you compare it to prey eyes or incel eyelid exposure

Very little.

Its very impressive especially when you compare it to prey eyes or incel eyelid exposure

Little or very little, upper eyelid exposure is still upper eyelid exposure. Keep in mind, he's also squinting for the photo, since he's a model, so he has more upper eyelid exposure than that.

surgery cant give you his eye area no matter how much you pay

Good eye area mate but rest is shit (joke)