theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 4 others
Chico is a god amongst humans. He is chad even with curry skin

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Pex1992
The lotion he is putting on, Ye that is skin lighting lotion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Pex1992, Coping and 2 others
weird af/10

looks like redpilledstemcel now

I KNOW I SPELT OUT YOUR INNERMOST THOUGHTS BHAI, I KNOW YOU WERE SO EXCITED WHEN U READ THE THREAD TITLE AND VIGOROUSLY SCROLLING DOWN IN HOPE OF SOMEONE MENTIONING THIS. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT YA LOOK NOTHIN LIKE HIM

:feelshah::lul::feelshaha::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, mojopin and 3 others
What in the name of fuck :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
What the hell he went from 9\10 to like 4\10 omg skin color is everything and brown hair tbh
I thank god for have it white skin

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
looks like redpilledstemcel now

I KNOW I SPELT OUT YOUR INNERMOST THOUGHTS BHAI, I KNOW YOU WERE SO EXCITED WHEN U READ THE THREAD TITLE AND VIGOROUSLY SCROLLING DOWN IN HOPE OF SOMEONE MENTIONING THIS. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT YA LOOK NOTHIN LIKE HIM

:feelshah::lul::feelshaha::feelskek:
??? i never thought this also next time @ me

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown and Sc22
he he was just kidding coz u made a similar titled thread before i remembered

No curry has that hair color

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel and Sc22
:feelsmega: damn he goes down to 2/10 ngl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
he he was just kidding coz u made a similar titled thread before i remembered
? That was obviously mocking takaryo or whatever. Also average curry isn't that fark5.

Still Chad. Skin color is cope.
Curries are unattractive because of their soft skinnyfat physiques, chubby face, shit tier lower third, eyes, nose etc. basically everything.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TakaRyo, androidcel and 1 other person
It’s over for T-series

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Reminds me of Neymar
fucking monkey

Still Chad. Skin color is cope.
Curries are unattractive because of their soft skinnyfat physiques, chubby face, shit tier lower third, eyes, nose etc. basically everything.
why do foids see tanned as more attractive you dumb monkey, contract is part of the face lol, its not just bones

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Still gl but went down quite a bit, skin color is very important this is why dark skin curries r so subhuman it’s the worst color one can have

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
why do foids see tanned as more attractive you dumb monkey, contract is part of the face lol, its not just bones
You're a dumb cunt, you fucking faggot. All I said is that skin color is not the reason curries are unattractive, numale. Why did you mention tanned skin? I said nothing about tanned skin, cunt. Read my post again, you reddit fucking numale.

You're a dumb cunt, you fucking faggot. All I said is that skin color is not the reason curries are unattractive, numale. Why did you mention tanned skin? I said nothing about tanned skin, cunt. Read my post again, you reddit fucking numale.

Who are you talking to lol

YOU said theyre unattractive not because of skin killer, when its mainly skin color, that why i gave an example of tanned skin being more attractive BECAUSE ITS A COLOR AFTER ALL U FUCKING BLUEPILLED SOYLENT DRIBKING CURRY

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Who are you talking to lol
Some faggot who replied with "bro women like tans you dumbass" to somehow argue my point which has nothing to do with OP's post or mine.
Foids don't find curries attractive despite the fact they have dark or tanned skin. Why is that, dumb cunt? Think before you post, retard.

Foids don't find curries attractive despite the fact they have dark or tanned skin. Why is that, dumb cunt? Think before you post, retard.
Foids find curries attractive lol. You guys are all basing your opinion on less westernized curries you see around you who just study and get fat and shit. As someone who is around more westernized curries, I can assure you the good looking NT ones are out getting laid.

I know 2 curries and both are truecels.

Some faggot who replied with "bro women like tans you dumbass" to somehow argue my point which has nothing to do with OP's post or mine.

I said skin color is part of attraction you fucking phaggot, chico with curry color is unattractive, as simple as that. kys phaggot anything you type is disregarded cope

i gave the example with white guys tanned mogging their pale self.

white colour=best
whites are supperior
but high t blacks and ethnics are brutal moggers

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Pex1992
jfl its funny how ogres on forums think being skinny or low muscle mass is the same as being jacked and low BODYFAT, was gonna make a thread about this but this thread is useless already so gotta ogre it

• +1
Reactions: badromance
jfl its funny how ogres on forums think being skinny or low muscle mass is the same as being jacked and low BODYFAT, was gonna make a thread about this but this thread is useless already so gotta ogre it
R u implying I'm fat

R u implying I'm fat
jfl u nigger why r u overthinking, IM TALKING ABOUT GUYS WHO SAY GYMCELLING IS COPE, thinking that if you're skinyn ur automatically low bodyfat

I already made one with my other account but no one gave a single fuck:feelswah:

jfl u nigger why r u overthinking, IM TALKING ABOUT GUYS WHO SAY GYMCELLING IS COPE, thinking that if you're skinyn ur automatically low bodyfat
I was unclear on the meaning of ur post ngl

I was unclear on the meaning of ur post ngl
48F3698200000578-0-Lights_camera_SPRAY_TAN_A_very_bronzed_Jordan_Barrett_hits_the_r-m-11_1517980306448.jpg

me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Autist