Children are passing out and dying from wearing masks all day at school

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I swear the people on this forum saying " MasKs DoNT hUrT anYboDY "

You must be a Non-White Low IQ subhuman, sitting on the dirt and drawing circles with a stick

OF COURSE FUCKING MASKS hurt your ability to breathe, and traps bacteria in the mask, have you ever seen people that wear a mask in a refinery or firefighters take their masks off and then they GASPS FOR BREATH because they could not get full oxygen with the mask on ? You stupid fucks must never leave your house and watch TV 24/7

OSHA states that MASKS violate OXYGEN levels

When a scientist is near a virus in a lab

The stupid sheep thinking there is a virus everywhere on the planet trying to kill them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, SMVbender, Deleted member 2403 and 18 others
make sure to wear your mask goyim
85C374B9 DF71 4D67 BBD6 3E7C82E28C39

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, diggbicc, UltimateMan and 2 others
I barely go out tbh :feelsgood:

Bet people can’t wait to take the vaccine as well :soy: Daddy government told them it was gonna save them after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 10987
Shut up you stupid fucking low IQ cunt

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10987, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Open your profile for me @Chadlite Rutherford, I wanna marathon your china virus threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Image0 69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SMVbender, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Wearing masks whilst you exercise??

Holy shit that's fucking unbelievably retarded

I've ran whilst wearing a mask before and afterwards it felt like my lungs were about to collapse and that they shrunk because you just don't get enough air in whilst your running and can't breathe in all the way

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, diggbicc, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
I confirm OP, i go to school everyday and forced to wear mask and it hurts, cant breathe

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5189
I just laugh at the soy cunts and Karen’s who cry about people not wearing masks

I confirm OP, i go to school everyday and forced to wear mask and it hurts, cant breathe
BLM was a PSYOP so that now people can't chant "i can't breath!" as it insults the criminal thug that is George Floyd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, alriodai, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
mostly chinks wear masks here not that many humans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, PubertyMaxxer, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and sytyl
I’ve never had a problem breathing wearing a mask even running

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 4209
i feel bad for the kids wearing masks and mouthbreathing their way into inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10987, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
I hate to be that guy that says “..well AKCHTUALLY” but these kids were doing PE, the mask is fine if youre not doing strenuous activity. Not that I like the mandate but a mask is not a risk for healthy people sitting around or walking around

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and MentalistKebab
I hate to be that guy that says “..well AKCHTUALLY” but these kids were doing PE, the mask is fine if youre not doing strenuous activity. Not that I like the mandate but a mask is not a risk for healthy people sitting around or walking around
Increases your chance of getting sick as well, it just hoardes bacteria inside of the mask and doesnt let your immune system battle new bacteria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and SkinjobCatastrophe
we have to play badminton matches at school with masks and when we finish theres a fucking puddle of sweat in the mask jfl. its an american school too, who wouldve fucking guessed

Covers my inel tier lower third so i advocate for it

You're not white. Your baits aren't even good anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 5189, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
masks helps but it's a joke when most people don't wear it properly and don't practice social distancing, and somehow think they are better than antimaskers

also the 90% of niggers who can't wear a mask properly and cry about covid targeting them and libtards are too scared to call them out

I've ran whilst wearing a mask before and afterwards it felt like my lungs were about to collapse and that they shrunk because you just don't get enough air in whilst your running and can't breathe in all the way
How tf did isis fought with 49473929379 degrees outside, always in the sun without tshirts and balaclavas? Mirin endurance

I've never worn a mask ever since Sweden is the most based and redpilled country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
How tf did isis fought with 49473929379 degrees outside, always in the sun without tshirts and balaclavas? Mirin endurance
Pics?

When you inhale whilst wearing a mask and exercising you literally push the mask in your mouth so you can only breathe in so much air.

Were their balaclavas tight around their mouths? Could they not take them off slightly when they needed a breatha? Was the cotton really tightly knit?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 10524
Pics?

When you inhale whilst wearing a mask and exercising you literally push the mask in your mouth so you can only breathe in so much air.

Were their balaclavas tight around their mouths? Could they not take them off slightly when they needed a breatha? Was the cotton really tightly knit?

Most of them wear balaclavas, even those who dont still dont have tshirts and are fighting in hot climates. They seem to wear many types of balaclavas , some are thinner and some are thicker.

Even then , fighting with a balaclava is annoying as your hair will itch, sweat faster and need to talk louder and its a pain in the ass especially with the temperature outside. Isis may ne assholes but they are definetely mighty and crazy considering they did what al qaeda couldnt (actually caliphate that has a territory), and also they fought on all fronts . Jfl if u think hitler was crazy for fighting russia and usa etc, meanwhile isis fights the whole world in 1 way or another

Imagine wearing a mask outside unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 5189
i feel bad for the kids wearing masks and mouthbreathing their way into inceldom
Legit worst thing about masks. If you tuck the two mask holes against the nose leaving no room for air then it becomes really hard to breathe through your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Mask = cuck muzzles

Lets not forget mask frauding subhumans and bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5189
I had this problem initially but I just didn’t make it tight around my nose

I had this problem initially but I just didn’t make it tight around my nose
I only have the problem when running with it on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

keep your masks on goyim

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 10987

Most of them wear balaclavas, even those who dont still dont have tshirts and are fighting in hot climates. They seem to wear many types of balaclavas , some are thinner and some are thicker.

Even then , fighting with a balaclava is annoying as your hair will itch, sweat faster and need to talk louder and its a pain in the ass especially with the temperature outside. Isis may ne assholes but they are definetely mighty and crazy considering they did what al qaeda couldnt (actually caliphate that has a territory), and also they fought on all fronts . Jfl if u think hitler was crazy for fighting russia and usa etc, meanwhile isis fights the whole world in 1 way or another
They don’t fight with those masks. That’s a training video

Raising co2 in blood and lowering breathing is actually desirable you dumb fuck.
The populations with most people who get over 100yrs all live in mountainsides (and have bad access to medicine).
Or look at the khabib documentary and the hairlines of all these men. Higher co2 levels in air means better mitochondrial respiration and transport.
If you can’t wear a mask due to breathing problems you are subhuman

Raising co2 in blood and lowering breathing is actually desirable you dumb fuck.
The populations with most people who get over 100yrs all live in mountainsides (and have bad access to medicine).
Or look at the khabib documentary and the hairlines of all these men. Higher co2 levels in air means better mitochondrial respiration and transport.
If you can’t wear a mask due to breathing problems you are subhuman
Its not just CO2 you mindless Low IQ tard

Its weakens immune system, and traps bacteria in the masks instead of releasing them like you normally would with a sneeze or cough

Go tell those dead kids about " muh Co2 maxxin "

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Its not just CO2 you mindless Low IQ tard

Its weakens immune system, and traps bacteria in the masks instead of releasing them like you normally would with a sneeze or cough

Go tell those dead kids about " muh Co2 maxxin "
Dn rd the atories and don’t care
I agree bacteria is a problem but oxygen is not

Jesus christ these sources are garbage tier, and getting the idea to have kids wear masks while exercising is obviously ridiculous lmao

They don’t fight with those masks. That’s a training video
Some fight, go watch isis fighter films his own death , you will see a few with mask and some without

Users who are viewing this thread

Back