Children of beautiful people will never be as beautiful as their parents

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
Barett's children, Chico's children or who you whant, they will never be the 1/4 of their parents

The only guy who have a son more handsome than him is Clint Eastwood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1751, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
Barett's children, Chico's children or who you whant, they will never be the 1/4 of their parents

The only guy who have a son more handsome than him is Clint Eastwood
law of large numbers

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
And jfl at handsome people who have children with ugly bitch

You need a wife with man features, wide jaw with big ass ramus and cheeks, hunter eyes, good nose and chin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7926 and 7 others
Height is genetic keep coping boyo

• +1
Screenshot 20191119 083624 Instagram

Cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 2597 and 17 others
Very true., Just look at David Beckham and Vitoria Beckham son's brooklyn beckham. He looks like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
lol no, clint eastwood were more beautiful than his son

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
be born to ugly parents theory.
tbh ngl my parents were very gl. maybe this is why im ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, Deleted member 7926, Adreyan and 4 others
regression to the mean in action

• +1
OP is such a fucking retard holy shit

OP can be correct in some extend, but childrens are just a recombination of the looks of their parents, looks mean attractiveness because what makes people beauty is traits of their face like a Hunter Eye area. What people don't understand here is that people don't pass their attractiveness to their sons, what they pass is traits of the face.

Actually, Chico son is lucky asf, since his mother have more hunter eyes than Chico

B420c3842ec1fdf914aac5de51a1568a

I don't think that parents with hunter eyes can make prey areas to be honest, also, the traits inherited in Chico Son is so noticeable that you can see even the strange line of the nose in him

IMG 20191121 151540

IMG 20191121 151557

Basically, just saiyng that attractive people will creates attractive sons because of their traits, a unattractive guy can have above avarage eye area aswell so even not being beautiful he still can make beautiful sons at least if the mother have similar traits too, Sean and Barrett father have hunter eyes aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, BigBoy, Deleted member 3195 and 2 others
With all this surgerymaxxing and fraudmaxxing going around, yeah, the gene pool will be a bit muddied at the top. Confirm old photos before breeding brahs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, horizontallytall, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others

You need a wife with man features, wide jaw with big ass ramus and cheeks, hunter eyes, good nose and chin
If that was true, I would have a way better eye area, bigger chin, thinner lips and overall better looking face.

OP can be correct in some extend, but childrens are just a recombination of the looks of their parents, looks mean attractiveness because what makes people beauty is traits of their face like a Hunter Eye area. What people don't understand here is that people don't pass their attractiveness to their sons, what they pass is traits of the face.

Actually, Chico son is lucky asf, since his mother have more hunter eyes than Chico

View attachment 169852

I don't think that parents with hunter eyes can make prey areas to be honest, also, the traits inherited in Chico Son is so noticeable that you can see even the strange line of the nose in him

View attachment 169861
View attachment 169862

Basically, just saiyng that attractive people will creates attractive sons because of their traits, a unattractive guy can have above avarage eye area aswell so even not being beautiful he still can make beautiful sons at least if the mother have similar traits too, Sean and Barrett father have hunter eyes aswell.
Yeah I know but my point is that the traits that make most of these male models attractive are usually purely genetic anyway. (Sean o pry and his dad for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
OP is clearly wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2378
Genetic recombination is unpredictable af

Inb4 u have a daughter

With all this surgerymaxxing and fraudmaxxing going around, yeah, the gene pool will be a bit muddied at the top. Confirm old photos before breeding brahs.

View attachment 169864
Don't know what's going on but there was this response video to this meme:

Genetic recombination is unpredictable af

Not really. There are some small outliers, but generally height and skin colour are extremely predictable, with face only being a slight mish mash of the two parents.

This isn't counting women who secretly breed with Chad and get Billy Betabuxx to foot the bill. This happens at such a high rate that it's illegal in many countries to do a DNA test without the mother's consent.

Not really. There are some small outliers, but generally height and skin colour are extremely predictable, with face only being a slight mish mash of the two parents.

This isn't counting women who secretly breed with Chad and get Billy Betabuxx to foot the bill. This happens at such a high rate that it's illegal in many countries to do a DNA test without the mother's consent.
Height and skin are usually farely reliable, but pics like this make me question everything regarding genetics of the face.
Chico at the top with his parents and O'Pry at the bottom. They clearly aren't anything special.
Qt0ac3rtpnh11 1

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Height and skin are usually farely reliable, but pics like this make me question everything regarding genetics of the face.
Chico at the top with his parents and O'Pry at the bottom. They clearly aren't anything special.
View attachment 169953

The dads in both those pictures are too high body fat to fairly assess their facial features. Maybe there's Chads underneath all that lard. Another factor might be possible interracial or intercontinental parentage, which has high chances of creating a unique, exotic recomb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The dads in both those pictures are too high body fat to fairly assess their facial features. Maybe there's Chads underneath all that lard. Another factor might be possible interracial or intercontinental parentage, which has high chances of creating a unique, exotic recomb.
Ik O'pry supposedly has some Native American in him.

View attachment 169953

You can see cleary that the nose and eyes of O'Pry are exactly of his father, also, Browbridge and chin.

In Chico I can't see but the chin is pretty evidence.

Also, they are old

I agree.

Nobody in history has ever had more handsome sons than them other than Clint Eastwood

Want to see proof?? Here’s 3 examples - 1 of which hasn’t even had kids yet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
The reality as we all know is looks are only partially genetic. It's mainly environmental and tongue/teeth posture.

View attachment 170355

Stop coping

Every kid looks good fucking retard
He looks like the guy from that movie View attachment 170359

Nct with uee
Narrow mouth
Small mandible
Negative arched brows
Ears

Thats mcauley faggot mogged chicos son? Kys you fag.

Show me a pic of urself i bet u were avg at best with a rather cute face than pretty face (if even) jfl @ thinking that every kid is gl.

Nct with uee
Narrow mouth
Small mandible
Negative arched brows
Ears

Thats mcauley faggot mogged chicos son? Kys you fag.

Show me a pic of urself i bet u were avg at best with a rather cute face than pretty face (if even) jfl @ thinking that every kid is gl.

What an angry kid, do the same ->

Where did I say that McCauley mogging chico son ? Fucking retard, try to learn how to read your stupid monkey bitch

And it's a good thing that you stfu about Eastwood