Chin Affects Perceived Jaw Length

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
E129C9D1 8AEE 45B0 B2B1 1BABB35D8C4C

177D7555 FCB1 4D5F B241 8324256D6BC9

Besides ramus length, these guys both have very similar jaws in terms of body length. However, Cavill’s looks bigger due to forward chin projection. I think most guys have similar jaw lengths, it’s just that chin projection makes it look longer.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, I'mme, SoyGune and 7 others
You’re right

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
sadly my chin is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Indeed. I’ll be getting my sliding Genioplasty as quickly as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Not a good example by using a recesed subhuman with much less facial projection and a guy who has more projected everything lol. A chin implant its self isnt going to give some gigachad mandible

Not a good example by using a recesed subhuman with much less facial projection and a guy who has more projected everything lol. A chin implant its self isnt going to give some gigachad mandible
The strawmans on this site never end. I never said chin projection was all it takes to have a slayer jaw. However, the mandible length of the body is pretty much the same for both these guys. Cavill’s body just looks longer due to a more projected chin.

5jgkadec03b41

Thats what an implant does. Sliding genio actually gives the illusion of a longer jaw since they actually cut off a part of the mandible and extend it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 560638
Thats what an implant does. Sliding genio actually gives the illusion of a longer jaw since they actually cut off a part of the mandible and extend it
Hence why you get a sliding genioplasty first, then decide if you still want an implant.

Hence why you get a sliding genioplasty first, then decide if you still want an implant.
Also the only way I know to lengthen the mandible body is ISSO.

The strawmans on this site never end. I never said chin projection was all it takes to have a slayer jaw. However, the mandible length of the body is pretty much the same for both these guys. Cavill’s body just looks longer due to a more projected chin.
No it isnt. Henry has a massive skull forward projected skull with a non recessed mandible...
This is what you think the chin does lmao
Download 1

Sliding genio literally makes the mandible look longer since they chop off a part of the mandible and place it further. Thats literally manible extension which has nothing to do with the chin. Thats why this thread means jack shit

No it isnt. Henry has a massive skull forward projected skull with a non recessed mandible...
This is what you think the chin does lmaoView attachment 560645
Yes it is. Look at both guys. The body of their mandibles are of equal length. It’s just Cavill has a taller ramus and more forward projected chin.

This girl just got her jaw moved forward.

Last edited:
Sliding genio literally makes the mandible look longer since they chop off a part of the mandible and place it further. Thats literally manible extension which has nothing to do with the chin. Thats why this thread means jack shit
I don’t think you know what a sliding genioplasty is.

His mandible body is the same length. It’s just his chin has more forward projection.

Yes it is. Look at both guys. The body of their mandibles are of equal length. It’s just Cavill has a taller ramus and more forward projected chin.

This girl‘s pictures are taken at different angles.

Dude no it doesnt a small chunk is the mandible...
That’s his chin you idiot. Also are you going to address that the pictures you showed of the girl are taken at different angles?

That’s his chin you idiot. Also are you going to address that the pictures you showed of the girl are taken at different angles?
Come on dude are you retarded? A small portion of the mandible body is moved and bolted onto the chin area...

Come on dude are you retarded? A small portion of the mandible body is moved and bolted onto the chin area...
You think the mandible is moved forward and attached to the chin in a genioplasty?

Read and apologize.

You can literally see the drastic difference with the chin implant vs the sliding genio. Actually putting a piece of plastic to have a longer chin doesnt actually give a longer jaw length look. It looks off.
1 12

You can literally see the drastic difference with the chin implant vs the sliding genio. Actually putting a piece of plastic to have a longer chin doesnt actually give a longer jaw length look. It looks off.View attachment 560691

Now you’re pivoting to “implants look worse”? I never disputed that. I have a post that specifically says that. I just said get a genioplasty first, then an implant if you still want more projection/height/better shape.

Now you’re pivoting to “implants look worse”? I never disputed that. I have a post that specifically says that. I just said get a genioplasty first, then an implant if you still want more projection/height/better shape.
Im telling you why it looks worse lol. Its because you can tell the mandible body isnt any longer but with a sliding genio you see a longer mandible body

Im telling you why it looks worse lol. Its because you can tell the mandible body isnt any longer but with a sliding genio you see a longer mandible body
1) Genioplasty doesn’t lengthen the mandible, which was your initial claim. I’ve already demonstrated this.

2) An implant on top of a genioplasty can look great, which is what I’m recommending. I’ve already said that genioplasty looks better than an implant. Why are you trying to convince me of that?

3) Have you given up on your dumbass argument that Cavill’s mandible body is longer than Paul’s?

4) Are you not going to address that the pictures of the girl you sent are taken from different angles?

5) You also said that, in a genioplasty, part of the mandible is moved forward and attached to the chin. I sent an article refuting this. Are you going to address it?

Last edited:
1) Genioplasty doesn’t lengthen the mandible, which was your initial claim. I’ve already demonstrated this.

2) An implant on top of a genioplasty can look great, which is what I’m recommending. I’ve already said that genioplasty looks better than an implant. Why are you trying to convince me of that?

3) Have you given up on your dumbass argument that Cavill’s mandible body is longer than Paul’s?

4) Are you not going to address that the pictures of the girl you sent are taken from different angles?
I said it makes the mandible APPEAR longer, but the chin implant alone doesnt because it just makes the chin project more without touching the mandible body. And youre retarded if you think pauls mandible is the same length as henry cavill lol.

• +1
I said it makes the mandible APPEAR longer, but the chin implant alone doesnt because it just makes the chin project more without touching the mandible body. And youre retarded if you think pauls mandible is the same length as henry cavill lol.
And I already said genioplasty > implant, but a combo can look great. Why are you trying to convince me a genioplasty is better?

You also said that, in a genioplasty, part of the mandible is moved forward and attached to the chin. I sent an article refuting this. Will you address it?

Will you address that the pictures of the girl you sent are taken from different angles?

Cavill’s mandible body is the same length as Paul’s. Cavill just has a taller ramus and more forward projected chin.

This girl just got her jaw moved forward.
I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but there is no way of knowing without seeing cephalograms of both individuals. And even if they are the same besides chin, there is fat and soft tissue differences.

• +1
Top guy is just downward grown

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but there is no way of knowing without seeing cephalograms of both individuals. And even if they are the same besides chin, there is fat and soft tissue differences.
Quiet.

44F7A198 6ECA 4172 9A6D 6DE61F4E796E
CB7A82E1 9EE0 4A06 BB0A 32798F5C7385

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Good_Little_Goy
Doesn't this really only matter realistically for side profile?

Shortening the ramus while maintaining the gonial angle:

73F195F2 5C90 4FD0 8131 37761494D3E9

Doesn't this really only matter realistically for side profile?
Mostly. Chin projection matter for front profile though and Ramus length is crucial for front profile

Mostly. Chin projection matter for front profile though and Ramus length is crucial for front profile
Which race would you say has the best jawlines asians blacks or whites on average?

Which race would you say has the best jawlines asians blacks or whites on average?
I don’t know. I’ve seen whites and Asians with killer jaws, but never blacks.

Let me tell you why this is the case. Noorwooding, or a too tall forehead makes your lower third look smaller, and less wide.

You can literally see the drastic difference with the chin implant vs the sliding genio. Actually putting a piece of plastic to have a longer chin doesnt actually give a longer jaw length look. It looks off.View attachment 560691
Damn bro
You used to be such a nice guy when you were a new fag , look at you now nigger
Are you possessed ?