Chin filler ?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
So I am really happy with my chin from the front. It has good height and width. The only problem is the anterior projection of chin. I feel my 3/4 and side profile would be much better if I could bring my chin forward a few millimeters (3-4 max). I never done any surgery before in chin and frankly have no time nor money to do implant or genio. My chin a bit recessed so I don’t need the implant, the filler could suffice. Problem is I don’t wanna get swindled by the surgeon into needing more filler. If I want to augment my chin 3 millimeters max only in the anterior direction, would one syringe be more than enough? What’s the best filler for horizontal projection?

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How much is a chin filler anyway?

Bro it's going to be Radiesse or Voluma and I hardly think one vs the other matters in comparison to the talent of the injector. 1 syringe is probably enough. Both of those are going to be more than 500 per syringe, unless you are in Podunk Missouri.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
How long does it last?
Should be a year
Bro it's going to be Radiesse or Voluma and I hardly think one vs the other matters in comparison to the talent of the injector. 1 syringe is probably enough. Both of those are going to be more than 500 per syringe, unless you are in Podunk Missouri.
Alrighty thanks. Will only ask 1

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
So I am really happy with my chin from the front. It has good height and width. The only problem is the anterior projection of chin. I feel my 3/4 and side profile would be much better if I could bring my chin forward a few millimeters (3-4 max). I never done any surgery before in chin and frankly have no time nor money to do implant or genio. My chin a bit recessed so I don’t need the implant, the filler could suffice. Problem is I don’t wanna get swindled by the surgeon into needing more filler. If I want to augment my chin 3 millimeters max only in the anterior direction, would one syringe be more than enough? What’s the best filler for horizontal projection?

Thanks
best filler is your own fat: lipofilling

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Should be a year

Alrighty thanks. Will only ask 1
So you need to spend $500 a year only for one injection of filler. Usually you’ll need a lot more than this from what it sounds like (especially for jaw or other fillers) so you’ll end up spending at least $2000 a year on this stuff. The long term cost is high

So you need to spend $500 a year only for one injection of filler. Usually you’ll need a lot more than this from what it sounds like (especially for jaw or other fillers) so you’ll end up spending at least $2000 a year on this stuff. The long term cost is high
20000 for 10 years, after that, you already desend naturally

20000 for 10 years, after that, you already desend naturally
I of course will get an implant later. I just can’t afford it rn and don’t have time