Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, mogstar, Deleted member 11604 and 2 others
17 minutes? Lost 99% of users right there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, randomvanish, Deleted member 10177 and 2 others
17 minutes? Lost 99% of users right there

Sadly the shit-posting mindset retards won't watch it even if it could prove life changing for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, mogstar, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
Sadly the shit-posting mindset retards won't watch it even if it could prove life changing for them.
Isn't Sliding Genioplasty the best for the chin

You dont need it just leanmaxx

Stop talking like I am good-looking when I lose mog battles to ugly as sin Kebab shop owner pheno faces like BeetleKing88's. Who is let me add, a 32 bloody year old, virgin.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma
Stop talking like I am good-looking when I lose mog battles to ugly as sin Kebab shop own pheno faces like BeetleKing88's. Who is let me add, a 32 bloody year old, virgin.
Considering your old pics when you was lean yea you were good looking and alot people said it in the past ofcourse you would lose a battle rn with that high bf%.

Considering your old pics when you was lean yea you were good looking and alot people said it in the past ofcourse you would lose a battle rn with that high bf%.

Doesn't matter how fat I am. Shouldn't be losing to a man with that terrible face.

I think bsso is better

Doesn't matter how fat I am. Shouldn't be losing to a man with that terrible face.
I do think it matters because some people tend to store more face fat then others so its very notiacble on you and it does impact your look by alot generally on ethnics i think its common to store more face fat (thats my guess)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Is he a 32 yo virgin for real?

Yes.

88 beside his name for a reason.

He claims to be 30 though of course.

And also claims he is halal so doesn't touch ladies until marriage lmao.

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
I do think it matters because some people tend to store more face fat then others so its very notiacble on you and it does impact your look by alot generally on ethnics i think its common to store more face fat (thats my guess)

Well I am 89kg at 5'8 so it's not surprising I'm storing LOL

Also compounded by the fact the android selfie camera adds 10lbs.

Yes.

88 beside his name for a reason.

He claims to be 30 though of course.

And also claims he is halal so doesn't touch ladies until marriage lmao.
Brutal
He must be mentalcel

Nah. Aspergers syndrome + below average looks with failo nose to make him ugly.
Well being aspie = mentalcel imo
If you're aspie you're incel because your brain isn't normal

• +1
Well I am 89kg at 5'8 so it's not surprising I'm storing LOL

Also compounded by the fact the android selfie camera adds 10lbs.
Yea so its no surprise that you lose a mog battle vs guys that are fit and low bf i mean show me a chad that has 30% bf

Implants look retarded , a good gonial angle and jaw are just the byproduct of good forward growth, if you give yourself characteristics of forward growth while being recessed you will just look uncanny. It’s like ppl who get midface implants but their upper jaw is still set back so it looks like they got stung by a bee

Implants look retarded , a good gonial angle and jaw are just the byproduct of good forward growth, if you give yourself characteristics of forward growth while being recessed you will just look uncanny. It’s like ppl who get midface implants but their upper jaw is still set back so it looks like they got stung by a bee

Yeah good thing I am not recessed other than at the chin ever so slightly.

IMPLANTS ARE FOR INCREASING BONE-MASS. Not fixing recession LMAO. Fixing recession is more bimax and shit.

That's what I need for the mandible. I will always get a small chin implant but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and randomvanish

IMPLANTS ARE FOR INCREASING BONE-MASS.

That's what I need for the mandible. I will always get a small chin implant but that's it.

F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

IMPLANTS ARE FOR INCREASING BONE-MASS.

I am recessed, I need bimax. Implants are way down the road

Are you autist? I'm not joking

i watch this a year ago. i nearly watch all of implant related videos and read pretty much more than 100s of pages.

implants are the only opiton when it comes to width. recession needs functional osteotomies.

however i recently think that jaw implant + chin implants instead of custom wraparound somehow look better.

i watch this a year ago. i nearly watch all of implant related videos and read pretty much more than 100s of pages.

implants are the only opiton when it comes to width. recession needs functional osteotomies.

however i recently think that jaw implant + chin implants instead of custom wraparound somehow look better.

They are also good for those not recessed but lacking bone mass right?

Also once I get my asymmetry correction with Richardson, can I still put an implant in there? Or nah?

Also once I get my asymmetry correction with Richardson, can I still put an implant in there? Or nah?
it's the only aesthetically pleasing way to fix asymmetry. i have jaw asymmetry too.

it's the only aesthetically pleasing way to fix asymmetry. i have jaw asymmetry too.

I am getting my asymmetry fixed this way and THEN adding bone mass with implants.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and randomvanish
They are also good for those not recessed but lacking bone mass right?

your asymmetry due to zygo right ? if so, zygomatic implants are the most safe implants. they generally don't cause bone resorption much due to low pressure etc.

your asymmetry due to zygo right ? if so, zygomatic implants are the most safe implants. they generally don't cause bone resorption much due to low pressure etc.

Here is my asymmetry: (Fuck the content, you can see it right?)

Here is my asymmetry: (Fuck the content, you can see it right?)

your left jaw bigger than right if i'm not wrong. also your eyes not symmetrical. my face is like that too but mine is more visible than yours.
doc said my right gonial goes inwards more than left, that's why my left side looks bigger from front.

• +1
your left jaw bigger than right if i'm not wrong. also your eyes not symmetrical. my face is like that too but mine is more visible than yours.
doc said my right gonial goes inwards more than left, that's why my left side looks bigger from front.

So why tf aren't you seeing Richardson? He is the best at correcting this.

osteotomy cannot give what i want. of course i want to achieve symmetry but beyond that, i want stronger jaw with a little bit low gonial angle.
so even if i go to richardson, i would need an implant afterwards.

• +1
also i'm near 30. let's say that i carry implants for 20 years and after than that, let's say implants started to become problematic and i need to get rid of them.
who gives a fuck after 50 ?

plus, i need implants soon, i mean i'm sick of being like this, so i think after getting implants and settling some works down (like raising more money etc.) i can remove implants and get advanced osteotomies even with that swiss expensive surgeon.

for the next 2 years, osteotomy is not an option for me, so i will get chin implant + jaw angle implants.

Last edited: