Chiropractic:Perhaps a legitimate method to increase height

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken

It's in Portuguese
This is a challenge youtuber, I watch your videos since last year.
To summarize, he adopts some habit for 1 month, such as meditation, veganism, astral projection, and then shows the results.
In this video, he is challenged to stretch for 1 month to see if he can really grow

He's 25 or 29, I forgot, and he's 173 (5'8)
Result
In the first two weeks doing the stretches he didn't grow at all

After that he turns to something called chiropractic
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the musculoskeletal system, mainly of the spine. Proponents claim that these conditions affect the general state of health through the nervous system.

I didn't find any good videos in English on the subject.
But in short, it's something like a massage to heal your spine.
But you may be saying to me "I have no problem with my spine", the guy in the video didn't have it either, but even so he says the therapy helped him.

After the youtuber starts doing this method, he grows 2cm in 2 weeks.
That leaves a question, if what helped him was chiropractic or stretching, I think it was a mixture of both

Now we need members to do chiropractic care

Temporary height gain.

The video guy kept the earnings
cope
srsly lol... chiropractor doesn't give you more height unless this guy had a severely bad posture. otherwise the "height gains" are gone after like two hours of your chiropractic visit

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, Deleted member 7753, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
cope
srsly lol... chiropractor doesn't give you more height unless this guy had a severely bad posture. otherwise the "height gains" are gone after like two hours of your chiropractic visit
He took the measurement the next day, without having done chiropractic.
he always measured himself at the same time

Stretching results in height gain if you have postural deformities, and even this is proportional to STARTING height.

End of thread. No need for this chiropractic shit. You can't gain height unless a) you have postural deformities b) you get LL c) you're still growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and WadlowMaxxing