Chisell went out of stock? DIY alternative

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Chisell are a pair of hard gum cubes that train masseter muscle throught the chewing.
are they useful?
  • Researches have proven people with muscular masseter also have a more prominent jaw.
  • Mewing theorists claim hard chewing makes your lower third reach it's natural forward growth.
  • old people who lose teeth and consequently stop chewing always see their lower third deforming fast.

Alternative to Chisell

take an old tyre from a wheel (bycicle, car, motorbike it's the same), cut out 2 small cubes, wash them and start chewing!

Just use falim or mastic bro.

See here some gymcel improved his masseters.

Personally last year i used one of those resistance jawrsize things, it was like 50 lb resistance and burned the fuck out of my jaw tbh, definately helped tone it more.

Gonna start chewing again once im done with my uni term.

Bicycle Tyre IQ

chewing bloats me really badly tbh
I stopped doing it after I looked in the mirror and saw how round my face became

chisell is garbage dont buy it just chew gum. i chewed right through mine after only a week

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Chissels me

DONT BUY CHISELL GUYS I bought it like the idiot I am and the shit broke, it got cracks in in within a few days and made it worthless. Shit quality, but it seemed so goddamn good.
Lmao chewing old wheel tyres to get your dick in a pussy, makes sense

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel