Chris Hemsworth

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Very surprised he isn’t talked about a lot on this forum. Every woman I’ve ever heard talk about him thought he was the best looking guy alive.
78B39D5C 7223 45CA 9EBA A15BD35419E5

Not hard to figure out why. Pretty boy coloring, Golden skin, thick, dense, dark eyebrows, High cheekbones/small eye sockets, more average, tapered and defined jaw, masculine lower third ratios, ideal golden ratio nose length, thick, dense head of hair, etc.

Also 6’3 and a great physique.

Ton of sex appeal (dimorphism) while maintaining good aesthetics.

Feel like he deserves way more mention than O’ Pry, Chico, and Barrett.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greeneyes, AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and 19 others
i'd guess that it's because he's accepted as GL by the mainstream so .me users naturally gravitate away from talking about him

i've noticed a lot of the iconic males on this site are relatively unknown to normal circles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, nonserviam and 7 others
i'd guess that it's because he's accepted as GL by the mainstream so .me users naturally gravitate away from talking about him

i've noticed a lot of the iconic males on this site are relatively unknown to normal circles
Agreed. Unfortunate given lots of the male models worshipped here fail miserably when it comes to in real life appeal. Barrett and Chico are the first ones that come to mind.

Gandy is worshipped for good reason. O’ Pry is good looking but overrated in my view. Definitely not the ideal male.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutismMaxing, ropemaxx and 1 other person
I saw women say they prefered Liam over Christ just because Chris is blonde jfl, but maybe that’s just cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Pancake faced Anglo, he does have the god tier height and body though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 1751
Pancake faced Anglo, he does have the god tier height and body though.
Pancake faced meaning his face is wider than average? If so, that’s not remotely true. His facial length in relation to width is aesthetically ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
Wpuld you say hes a masculine pretty boy or hypermassthetic/hypermasculine?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
harmony
nose shape
eye lash length
high cheek bones
(slightly) narrow v-shape face
High cheekbones are considered pretty boy? I thought they were masculine lol

Other then coloring what else is pretty boy on him you think?
Short nose (his nose length is the ideal golden ratio) and Average/feminized jaw (not notably wide, not angular, short ramus or tapered, average or slightly narrower than average chin width). Cheekbones aren’t robust or flared, forehead is relatively vertical.

His masculinity comes mostly from long chin, thick, dark, dense eyebrows, high cheekbones, and smaller, less full lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, AscendingHero and AutismMaxing
Short nose (his nose length is the ideal golden ratio) and Average/feminized jaw (not notably wide, not angular, short ramus or tapered, average or slightly narrower than average chin width). Cheekbones aren’t robust or flared, forehead is relatively vertical.

His masculinity comes mostly from long chin, thick, dark, dense eyebrows, high cheekbones, and smaller, less full lips.
Yea from waht i undderstand men on average tend to have higher set cheekbones then women asians cheekbones are lower set i guess its a femine trait to have low cheekbones like johnny depp

He has an insane voice too
Irl gigachad and endless smv

his eyes are incredible

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
I saw in some of his recent IG post he for sure must have taken some fillers in his jaw

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Chris hemsworth is pretty much adolf hitlers dream aesthetic look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6785, The giga incel and 1 other person
He has a peanut skull, everybody skull mog him in avengers

Yea from waht i undderstand men on average tend to have higher set cheekbones then women asians cheekbones are lower set i guess its a femine trait to have low cheekbones like johnny depp
Yes but Depp has average or androgynous set cheekbones. They’re just very vertically large (masculine dimorphic trait) which makes them look lower set.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996
His skin has a golden tan/glow that's ideal and will halo anyone. Take that away from him and he's only a chadlite. His hair and eye color also halo him, but not as much as his skin. It's a big phenopill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
His skin has a golden tan/glow that's ideal and will halo anyone. Take that away from him and he's only a chadlite. His hair and eye color also halo him, but not as much as his skin. It's a big phenopill tbh.
Correct that the golden skin is ideal (for guys, not girls). His coloring, however, isn’t the only reason he’s attractive.

He has the ideal golden ratio nose length. His small lips (masculine) harmonize with his slightly longer than ideal chin (masculine) and his longer than ideal philtrum. This gives his lower third a very masculine look while retaining some golden ratio ideals. He has high cheekbones/small eye sockets (masculine). He has a thick, dense head of hair. His jaw is very defined and has the average, tapered form that has been said to be ideal. His eyebrows are very dark, dense, and thick.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I pretty much considered him the best lookin guy ever before i learned looks theory

I pretty much considered him the best lookin guy ever before i learned looks theory
He’s up there. Definitely has more sex appeal than Chico, O’ Pry, and Barrett, which is basically the holy Trinity of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcell and Nisse
body + height halo

• +1
Reactions: Lux, AutismMaxing and WadlowMaxxing
He’s up there. Definitely has more sex appeal than Chico, O’ Pry, and Barrett, which is basically the holy Trinity of this forum.
Barrett look like shit
Its Chico, O'Pry, and Gandy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6785
Sorry, you can’t have his level of broad appeal without a very good face.
ofc, but you can’t deny the multiplier effect that his body/height has on his face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
Barrett look like shit
Its Chico, O'Pry, and Gandy
Gandy is top tier (medial can thus and fully hooded eyes failo).

Chico and O’ Pry are good looking but overrated. They are touted here as being the ideal males, but they are not.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

He mogs these guys even facially

MAybe best looking guy nowadays overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
He is extremely classically handsome. Women could imagine themselves in a romantic LTR with him.
You need to look like Chris Hemsworth to inspire loyalty in women.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and Wallenberg
Cavill and Hemsworth are kings of appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and oldcell
ofc, but you can’t deny the multiplier effect that his body/height has on his face
people underrate frame here. i don't know why. it's the most important for "respect" from other people. just a caveman instinct but sitll holds true in modern society

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Cavill and Hemsworth are kings of appeal
Some others:

These guys pretty much cover every niche that women like: hypermaesthetic (Momoa, Holloway), masculine pretty boys (Depp, Pitt), classically or average handsome (Bale, Delon), and neotonous pretty boy (DiCaprio).

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15081, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Some others:

View attachment 922771View attachment 922773View attachment 922774View attachment 922775View attachment 922777View attachment 922778View attachment 922779
These guys pretty much cover every niche that women like: hypermaesthetic (Momoa, Holloway), masculine pretty boys (Depp, Pitt), classically or average handsome (Bale, Delon), and neotonous pretty boy (DiCaprio).
If I had to pick based on what I’ve seen has most appeal in person, I would go with the Bale or Delon look.

He is extremely classically handsome.
Spot on. When I look at the picture in the original post, it instantly makes me think of the 1960s. A bit like young Sean Connery, classically handsome.

jUST BE CONFIDENT

people underrate frame here. i don't know why. it's the most important for "respect" from other people. just a caveman instinct but sitll holds true in modern society

HEmsworth is actually a framecell, he has narrow shoulders

He is just gymelled..Gymcelling is legit..if u google his body u see his clavicles are narrow af

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Including ethnics and women? Also no he doesn't really.