Chris martin was blackpilled

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so

You know I love you so

he knew it was all about bones..

• Love it
Reactions: No Bones Dax
Based and bonepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
are you having good day man?
Hey man, just bored as sin and been alone for a few days now. I only need to work at saturday so I have the entire week to rot but don't want to. I was going urban exploring soon with friends but we didn't set up a date yet, I know a guy to get weed from, + I have an 18 y/o aspie friend that can get us alcohol so it would get fun af.

What about you bro?

Hey man, just bored as sin and been alone for a few days now. I only need to work at saturday so I have the entire week to rot but don't want to. I was going urban exploring soon with friends but we didn't set up a date yet, I know a guy to get weed from, + I have an 18 y/o aspie friend that can get us alcohol so it would get fun af.

What about you bro?
im just rotting in my room. i ve been here for over month since i gave up everything.
have never had alchohol, weed, any kind of stuff like that..
have never had girl
have never been travel
feeling miserable and thinking of ending myself 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
im just rotting in my room. i ve been here for over month since i gave up everything.
have never had alchohol, weed, any kind of stuff like that..
have never had girl
have never been travel
feeling miserable and thinking of ending myself 24/7
Giving up on everything will get you nowhere. Might aswell give life a try and make the best out of it dude. Be a man and have some discipline that alone will already make you improve on life.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Giving up on everything will get you nowhere. Might aswell give life a try and make the best out of it dude. Be a man and have some discipline that alone will already make you improve on life.
nah man im too ugly and short to be improved.
glad i can at least finish it.

nah man im too ugly and short to be improved.
glad i can at least finish it.
If your life is already shit and horrible, why not bother to atleast give it a try? You're already at your worst so there's no reason to not give improvement a try. Stop making up excuses to be a lazy faggot

If your life is already shit and horrible, why not bother to atleast give it a try? You're already at your worst so there's no reason to not give improvement a try. Stop making up excuses to be a lazy faggot
because how much i try to improve, i got so many things i cannot improve at all.
i dont see any girl being attracted to me. im losing so important shit every second and i can't help.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Didn’t think of that.