Christian women are the last females with values

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
Most of them are whores on the inside ofc but they do have principles they try to follow. Unlike the average female taking 20 dicks before 18 and being in open relationships their whole life

if you want an LTR settle for nothing less than a religious girl or expect to be cucked by Friday

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9787, Gargantuan and 1 other person
yes my sister is very christian, reading bible and going to church, and I see a good future for her and I hope that she'll find a good high value husband

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, PrisonMike and Deleted member 6341
religious females tend to be the biggest degenerates lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, sytyl, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
If by Christian, you mean girls raised in a cult with no contact to the outside world, right? I grew up in the church so I know that Christian girls are no different than other girls. They just have "gawd" to forgive their sins. If she has friends and social media her chances of being a slut go through the roof.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, OOGABOOGA and sandcelmuttcel
yes my sister is very christian, reading bible and going to church, and I see a good future for her and I hope that she'll find a good high value husband
is she hot?

The catholic girl meme is true but there are women who will serve only their husband and what not

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5048

Copes.me

The catholic girl meme is true but there are women who will serve only their husband and what not

Atheist girls are way worse IMO. They are the greatest sluts on planet earth and they tend to have such a shaky moral foundation, if any at all, they behave worse than your average Catholic girl.

Copes.me

Atheist girls are way worse IMO. They are the greatest sluts on planet earth and they tend to have such a shaky moral foundation, if any at all, they behave worse than your average Catholic girl.
I can't see how religious people can exist in the West, most Muslims even who are second generation+ have assimilated into the degenerate parts of Western culture.

• +1
I can't see how religious people can exist in the West, most Muslims even who are second generation+ have assimilated into the degenerate parts of Western culture.

I can. Religion is about upholding a good and functional culture, it seems to work that well as a long-lasting echochamber.

And to maintain it you just need three things
a - a hardline group of people or family loyal to their religion and values
b - ability to censor and shame or ban antireligious (immoral) behaviors
c - birth rate above replacement level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I can. Religion is about upholding a good and functional culture, it seems to work that well as a long-lasting echochamber.

And to maintain it you just need three things
a - a hardline group of people or family loyal to their religion and values
b - ability to censor and shame or ban antireligious (immoral) behaviors
c - birth rate above replacement level
Christians have none of this.

• +1
i will contact her, with your blessing, and we will go to church together bru
go fuck yourself she is mine
only with your blessing of course desr future brother in law @Speedy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
go fuck yourself she is mine
only with your blessing of course desr future brother in law @Speedy
She has already been claimed and arrangements have been set up with my brother in law
I will fight you to the death if you try to interfere in our relationship which has been blessed by God

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 5891
Muslim women too

She has already been claimed and arrangements have been set up with my brother in law
I will fight you to the death if you try to interfere in our relationship which has been blessed by God
i will whip my BBC out and slap your face senseless with it
the tremendous erections equals of a 20lb weight against your weak wimp skull

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i will whip my BBC out and slap your face senseless with it
the tremendous erections equals of a 20lb weight against your weak wimp skull
cope youre not black how could u have a bbc