Christians and Muslims must unite

infidel hunter

infidel hunter

Diamond
Though the Jewish media would have you brainwashed, believe it or not Jesus was a great prophet of allah, a holy figure in Islam. But unfortunately the pious Christians have slowly over time become unholy sinning infidels. They have forsaken allah and have allowed the west to be infested with homosexuals, transsexual demons, and all manner of satans children. Though much of their beliefs are haram, true Christians respect allah, even if they don’t know it. You must join us to save the world.
Praise be to allah.
901EEBB7 D8E5 4AB7 83BF 739BF864D92E

Pray Football Fan GIF by The Arabian Gulf League

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Indeed:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
hail satan
how dare you lowscum of hell?

kys

you impostor will pay with your disgusting guts when Christ comes back
Christ is the most powerful living being

bow down, apologize, and he'll leave the final tract of your rectum intact

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 5746
Imagine fighting with other tards about who has the best imaginary friend in 2021.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, IdiAmin, Deleted member 12303 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and Deleted member 10913
Thats why u will die on nothing
Atheist. LGBT rights supporter. I support gender equality. Fan of "degeneracy". Sex haver. I love women. I ain't a friend of edgy incels, however, I try to encourage incels to be a better version of themselves. Electric vehicles > gas-guzzlers. Jews are mighty fine people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Wallenberg
Atheist. LGBT rights supporter. I support gender equality. Fan of "degeneracy". Sex haver. I love women. I ain't a friend of edgy incels, however, I try to encourage incels to be a better version of themselves. Electric vehicles > gas-guzzlers. Jews are mighty fine people.
This just takes the looksmaxxing advice and says fuck you to blackpill values 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 51: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them.
Do not take them for allies, but friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303