I thought about you last night

Was thinking about you today

It never began for me and Christina :feelscry:

Hey bro stop bumping these ancient threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I dreamed about you today

I will find you in 2020

hello its Christina here, i came here to tell you youre a creepy baldie and you should buy some premium grade rope

teehee

Hey bro stop bumping these ancient threads
Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa
Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa Nick young confused face 300x256 nqlyaa

This could have been my salvation

Oh Christina, i hope you're safe and well :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
1 year on.. time flies i guess :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JayFuel and Chadlitecel
More of stories like this please, it makes my day at work more interesting.

Here's one.

When I was like 17 there was a girl I was flirting with work and she was flirting back, I really liked her, probably my looksmatch or slightly below, one day after work I gave her a lift home, when we stopped I could she was waiting for me to make a move on her but I didn't and she simply got out in the end.

A week or so later she heard (from a mutual friend) that I liked her and so came up to me and said something like '<Mutual Friend> said you wanted to ask me out'... I replied with 'Yea he's always saying weird stuff like that'

That was the end of our flirting and it fizzled out after that, I genuinely don't know what's wrong with me, I often wonder how different my life would be if I made a move on her in the car or said yes to her question about asking her out.

JFL that this was back in like 2004 now, most of you youngcels would of been in diapers.
Brutal :lul: