Christina

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Story Time. (yay)

A couple of months ago I was in Italy taking the highspeed train from Milan to Florence.

I boarded the train and went to find my seat, the seats are configured in 2x2 with a table in between them. I found my seat, put my bag and coat away and i sat down.. A few minutes later a young early 20s girl came and sit opposite me. She was carrying a McDonalds takeout bag.. I looked over smiled and said "you hungry? haha". She also laughed and said "yes do you want some" and gestured for me to share some of her fries.. I didn't

Anyway, we had such a nice long conversation and it turns out she is a Law student and was going home to her home city for the weekend, she was recommending me places to visit in Milan and was showing me some Instagram food images.

I really wanted to exchange details and invite her for a date next time I am in Milan.. ( i would have fucking flown back "on business" there just to meet her :feelshaha: )
Anyway, i completely bottled it. I shock her hand and said goodbye...

I took an image of some pizza place she recommended I go to and it has some tag of some instagram profile, which i assume is one of her friends, i tried to followthat account but didn't get accepted

Moral of the story incels. Always 'go for it' or you'll regret it. :feelsrope:

CzPQEUL.jpg

CBxejbn.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5891, BigBoy and 4 others
still more nt and low inhib than 99% of the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6402, Chadelite and 13 others
You think most of this forum would have sat there in silence looking out the windows?

For me that is more awkward

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2587, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Story Time. (yay)

A couple of months ago I was in Italy taking the highspeed train from Milan to Florence.

I boarded the train and went to find my seat, the seats are configured in 2x2 with a table in between them. I found my seat, put my bag and coat away and i sat down.. A few minutes later a young early 20s girl came and sit opposite me. She was carrying a McDonalds takeout bag.. I looked over smiled and said "you hungry? haha". She also laughed and said "yes do you want some" and gestured for me to share some of her fries.. I didn't

Anyway, we had such a nice long conversation and it turns out she is a Law student and was going home to her home city for the weekend, she was recommending me places to visit in Milan and was showing me some Instagram food images.

I really wanted to exchange details and invite her for a date next time I am in Milan.. ( i would have fucking flown back "on business" there just to meet her :feelshaha: )
Anyway, i completely bottled it. I shock her hand and said goodbye...

I took an image of some pizza place she recommended I go to and it has some tag of some instagram profile, which i assume is one of her friends, i tried to followthat account but didn't get accepted

Moral of the story incels. Always 'go for it' or you'll regret it. :feelsrope:

CzPQEUL.jpg

CBxejbn.jpg
didn red

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
didn't read

Still thinking about you, Christina.

Not a day goes by without you entering my mind..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, OOGABOOGA, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
More of stories like this please, it makes my day at work more interesting.

Here's one.

When I was like 17 there was a girl I was flirting with work and she was flirting back, I really liked her, probably my looksmatch or slightly below, one day after work I gave her a lift home, when we stopped I could she was waiting for me to make a move on her but I didn't and she simply got out in the end.

A week or so later she heard (from a mutual friend) that I liked her and so came up to me and said something like '<Mutual Friend> said you wanted to ask me out'... I replied with 'Yea he's always saying weird stuff like that'

That was the end of our flirting and it fizzled out after that, I genuinely don't know what's wrong with me, I often wonder how different my life would be if I made a move on her in the car or said yes to her question about asking her out.

JFL that this was back in like 2004 now, most of you youngcels would of been in diapers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6402

P. S. I also have a few of these stories btw I think all oldcels do

arent you married?

Everyday .. not even lying :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JayFuel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Still thinking about you

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I dont care about the sun or the stars

I just want Christina. I want to tell her my feels for her... and what an amazing future we could have and i would do anything for her
I'm actually searching universities in Milan looking for law students on Facebook.. Maybe i'll strike gold

Last edited:
I dont care about the sun or the stars

I just want Christina. I want to tell her my feels for her... and what an amazing future we could have and i would do anything for her
I'm actually searching universities in Milan looking for law students on Facebook.. Maybe i'll strike gold
holy fuck that beta talk, meet girl for 10 minutes in love with her Hans bring the flamethrower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, BigBoy, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
Don't you already have some prime Ukrainian girl waiting for you in Kiev ?

S9tgKvB.jpg

Christina there is a slayer thinking about you everyday
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JovanD and itsoverbuddyboyo
Mr_Norwood: I wouldn't leave your for anyone else, Christina

Christina: Nor Would I

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3123, JovanD and 3 others
Didn't read a single word of your stupid larp you bald fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3123, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I'll be dreaming about you tonight Christina

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
boyo im gonna tear up

Still thinking about her

did you fuck her?

Not once fucking day

not a single word

Mr_Norwood: I wouldn't leave you for anything!

Christina: Nor Would I

Was thinking about you today, Christina

She’s probably thank fucken god I’m off the train. He talked to much

• +1
Reactions: JayFuel
Your avatar: Norwoods me. XD

Yep, like i have told you before, you stupid british cuck, REGRET IS A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE THAN REJECTION. HAD IT BEEN REJECTION, YOU WOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT THE DAY AFTER. BUT THIS REGRET MAY POSSIBLY FOLLOW YOU TO YOUR GRAVE.
Don't let it happen again.

I'm deluding myself anyway. She'd have said "I have a boyfriend"

It's 2019 what attractive young women doesn't have a bf???

Especially in university and in the country of the thirstiest men known to mankind jfl

I'm deluding myself COPING anyway. She'd have said "I have a boyfriend"

Especially in university and in the country of the thirstiest men known to mankind jfl

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
I'm deluding myself anyway. She'd have said "I have a boyfriend"

Well, at least you're self aware.