Chronicles of Hypergamy (Billie ëielish edition)

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
Original post

(If that doesn't work try this one)

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Screenshot 2020 05 19 18 05 19 594

Ded srs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Entschuldigung and Disabledcel
that statement is absolutely nonsensical

I could smash billie if i wanted to, we are only on one level bcuz of her status halo

Rape that depressive bitch asap

that statement is absolutely nonsensical
I dunno. I hear, she is kinda saying that she hates it, that dude get all high on themselfes because of their ego boost when a hot girls goes out with them.
If I socred a chick out of leuague, I would probably also get all cocky, at least for a short time. Thnking I'm the shit

Imagine caring about some dumb bitch

Ugly guy with hot woman = Normie codeword for looksmatch

I dunno. I hear, she is kinda saying that she hates it, that dude get all high on themselfes because of their ego boost when a hot girls goes out with them.
If I socred a chick out of leuague, I would probably also get all cocky, at least for a short time. Thnking I'm the shit
Screenshot 2020 05 20 00 14 24 98

Counter argument

she is true though, every pretty girl should be with me instead of being with a horrible looking man

• JFL
Reactions: Disabledcel
yes, sure, a guy that successfully asks out a girl out of his league will get a confidence boost. i was more referring to everything else that she said. for example, "i'm not shaming people for their looks", implying that it's a bad thing to do, then she admits to doing it and just continues doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
LOOK AT THE FAGGOTS DEFENDING HER AHAHAHAHA
"she's just 17" AHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRULY A FUCKING CLOWN WORLD
THE COMMENT SECTION IS SOCIETY IN A NUTSHELL

"give an ugly guy a chance he thinks he rules the world"

the sheer lack of self awareness is awe inspiring. You are literally an ugly bitch who was handed a career on a plate and now you think you rule the world.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LowTierNormie