Chubby cheeks - how to get rid of them?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Being in my late teens, I still have chubby cheeks that I had when I was 16, although not that chubby as before. I don't think it's genetic either as my mom has sunken cheeks as well as my dad. Chubby cheeks, as well as my eye area, are the two obstacles that hold me back from seeing what I could look like, otherwise I'll just be seeing my old self.

Is facial exercise + low body fat enough to achieve this? I already swallow "properly" aka I don't use my cheeks aka how the Great Mew said so

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
lose the fat in your body to minimize the risk of those cheeks

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
There's no spot reduction or facial excercise.

Drop down to 10-13% body fat or it will never happen for most guys out there.

That's the only way to slim down your face. Remember, there is no spot reduction. Just fat % loss.

And yes, it's a painful process to be in a calorie deficit for a long time to reach your goal body fat. That's why you see so few fit guys out on the streets. It takes a lot of willpower, you could also experience some sleeplessness, depressive episodes or cravings for junk food.

If you abs aren't visible yet, you aren't even close to 13%.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Slob, thecel and 1 other person
My best advise is to drop your BF%, or you could always use maakeup but it's really tedious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You can't reduce your face fat, your body will decide which fat it's going to shred, only solution is to lift and lower your body fat to 10%-15%. If you still have chubby cheeks then you need to have buccal fat removal surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob and Deleted member 6401
If your fat don't waste time weight training the fat will cover it up making it pointless.

Just do Cardio until your body weighs less so you can do bodyweight exercises.

• +1
Edit: Low effort format. Included 4th option and note.

I have a complete baby face and it's helped a ton, but there is the reality that I still look like the female sun baby from Teletubbies. If I wasn't trying to twinkmaxx and potentially trapmaxx it'd be pretty hard to live with. Works for me though.

1) Anyway. Body fat around 12% if you can, please
- Facial fat is a lot of cases is one of the last things to go. That and kind of the stomach area and what not. Parts of my body almost look sickly how much weight I've lost, but I still have some stomach and face fat. So if you're still losing weight don't stress to bad yet buddy.

2) Cardio. Cardio. Cardio. Every single day.

3) Necksercising & Mewing. Don't know how you feel about it, but it made my side profile 10x better than it was and thanks to it I no longer look like the thumb dude from spy kids. It's free, the base science behind it is legit, people vouch for it, try it. Can't hurt. Chew gum three hours a day. Vowels. Kisser Sets. That kinda stuff.

4) Surgery. I wish people wouldn't get it, but. Yeah. This is a pretty ultimate fix. Especially if you just had so much baby fat or whatever prior it doesn't matter what body fat % you are (Like me).

Links: (Disclaimer: I may or may not endorse these, but I want to help you look and encourage you to do research to help yourself and eventually pay it forward to others.)

https://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-rid-chubby-cheeks-lose-facial-fat.html

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
1. get to 10-12% bodyfat
2. if they are still chubby at this stage like they were for me, increase test which leans out face (fenugreek and other natural supps work well here)
3. start mewing and correct posture
Edit: Low effort format. Included 4th option and note.

I have a complete baby face and it's helped a ton, but there is the reality that I still look like the female sun baby from Teletubbies. If I wasn't trying to twinkmaxx and potentially trapmaxx it'd be pretty hard to live with. Works for me though.

1) Anyway. Body fat around 12% if you can, please
- Facial fat is a lot of cases is one of the last things to go. That and kind of the stomach area and what not. Parts of my body almost look sickly how much weight I've lost, but I still have some stomach and face fat. So if you're still losing weight don't stress to bad yet buddy.

2) Cardio. Cardio. Cardio. Every single day.

3) Necksercising & Mewing. Don't know how you feel about it, but it made my side profile 10x better than it was and thanks to it I no longer look like the thumb dude from spy kids. It's free, the base science behind it is legit, people vouch for it, try it. Can't hurt. Chew gum three hours a day. Vowels. Kisser Sets. That kinda stuff.

4) Surgery. I wish people wouldn't get it, but. Yeah. This is a pretty ultimate fix. Especially if you just had so much baby fat or whatever prior it doesn't matter what body fat % you are (Like me).

Links: (Disclaimer: I may or may not endorse these, but I want to help you look and encourage you to do research to help yourself and eventually pay it forward to others.)

https://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-rid-chubby-cheeks-lose-facial-fat.html

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos

good post except that fucking faggot manlet in the last one. hate that clickbate shill fucker

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 6401
as everyone here already said, lose body fat.

If its a hard case for you you will have to try to go as low as possible, maybe even push for like 7% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
as everyone here already said, lose body fat.

If its a hard case for you you will have to try to go as low as possible, maybe even push for like 7% body fat.
your sig is legit

• +1
Could also be fat distribution due to hormones. Going to the gym doing heavy lifting and balancing those hormones might help.

• +1
dehydrate yourself, be 10% bf and don't eat salt and suck in your cheeks in photos.

Zyros

Chubby cheeks
chubbycheeks isnt the ends of the world anyways.

• +1
1) Lose lots of weight until you're 10-12% bodyfat

2) Buccel fat pad removal

3) Pray

• +1
Hm, i actually always see how people advice you to drink tons of water to avoid chubbiness, not dehydration.
no you're right. Zyros said he would chug beers to debloat my bad

• +1
no you're right. Zyros said he would chug beers to debloat my bad
Just drink tons of energetics and die from sugar and caffeine overdose with sunken cheeks theory

• +1
lose bodyfat and do jaw and neck excercises

• +1
1. get to 10-12% bodyfat
2. if they are still chubby at this stage like they were for me, increase test which leans out face (fenugreek and other natural supps work well here)
3. start mewing and correct posture

good post except that fucking faggot manlet in the last one. hate that clickbate shill fucker

Thank you, and

I agree 100%. Charisma on Command brokedown his method basically saying he's great at being a scumbag and a caricature of a salesman that plays on insecurity. Won't reference him for future actually.
Why this and what type of cardio exactly?

Extra fat in the face is usually just excess body fat. So weight loss mainly. I lost around 100 lbs in around a 5 month period, but I still have fat in my face/stomach area just because it's the last place I lose it. Don't stop lifting or whatever, but it's good to incorporate cardio if you have leftover fat in those areas.

Any kind, really. I just went running for about an hour a day then would lift and do a quick ab work out. Took like. 1:30 or 1:45, usually and I lost that 100 lbs eating literally whatever I want. Literally JUST starting to help my face and slim it down.

Just jog for 30 minutes every other workout or something. It takes a lot of time to get really fit (I'm NEET atm so I had a lot of free time) so you'll eventually see results if you're consistent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
fucking lose fucking fat you fucking fat fucking fuck

I think the only way is to just lose weight and hope you have the bone structure for it. Im in the same predicament. I weight train consistently and if I lose to much weight ill be to small and i dont even know if I have the bone structure for it. If you can grow facial hair grow out a beard or dark stubble and cover/distract your facial fat, thats what im doing.

There's no spot reduction or facial excercise.

Drop down to 10-13% body fat or it will never happen for most guys out there.

That's the only way to slim down your face. Remember, there is no spot reduction. Just fat % loss.

And yes, it's a painful process to be in a calorie deficit for a long time to reach your goal body fat. That's why you see so few fit guys out on the streets. It takes a lot of willpower, you could also experience some sleeplessness, depressive episodes or cravings for junk food.

If you abs aren't visible yet, you aren't even close to 13%.
5 years ago…

1. Lose body fat or debloat

2. Fix jaw

3. Buccal fat removal surgery