Me after doing stretches and drinking milkie:

You after taking the peptide cope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, CopingHard, Piro and 3 others
use swisschems

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah but they are expensive,but better price better results right?
ummm im not sure. Ive only used swisschems b4 and the cjc is pretty nice. also its legit
hex is like 20 bucks.

• +1
Yeah but they are expensive,but better price better results right?
is that even cjc dac or mod grf. besides the ratio between the dosages is never recommended to be 1:1 with hexarelin and cjc no dac.

• +1
is that even cjc dac or mod grf. besides the ratio between the dosages is never recommended to be 1:1 with hexarelin and cjc no dac.
Its CJC
Soo I should by them separetly
Should I use DAC or no DAC

Its CJC
Soo I should by them separetly
Should I use DAC or no DAC
this looks like cjc dac because this site calls no dac by its other name which is mod-grf. i've never heard of anyone use cjc dac and hexarelin in a stack together because one is long acting and the other one is short acting, so i'd recommend you do one or the other. if you want to simulate the natural pulses of gh in your body then you can pair hexarelin with cjc no dac. i also think its cheaper to buy separately, but my source is different, its uk-peptides.com

• +1
this looks like cjc dac because this site calls no dac by its other name which is mod-grf. i've never heard of anyone use cjc dac and hexarelin in a stack together because one is long acting and the other one is short acting, so i'd recommend you do one or the other. if you want to simulate the natural pulses of gh in your body then you can pair hexarelin with cjc no dac. i also think its cheaper to buy separately, but my source is different, its uk-peptides.com
Fuck
Any side effects?
I have around 1000 hours on this posts and more then 4500 posts and yet I still dont know any side effects of the most common used heightmaxing drug on this forum

Fuck
Any side effects?
I have around 1000 hours on this posts and more then 4500 posts and yet I still dont know any side effects of the most common used heightmaxing drug on this forum
why fuck, whats wrong?

there are always going to be side effects of higher gh like growth pains etc,i don't need to go into more detail for that.

hexarelin and cjc no dac injected 3 times a day is too much effort for anyone, and some really dedicated people even add ghrp2/6 to their stack totally 9 injections a day, but this is a safest way to go about it since you it is closest to your natural release of gh. of course you can take hgh if you want, or even mk677/cjc1295 dac (this one i dont recommend as much), but there'll be more risks. for example a guy who used hgh at 1 7 to grow two inches had nipple knots for a couple of months

Last edited:
  • +1
Brug,that is exactly why they’re used togheter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and bossman
hgh is probably most effective in terms of actually increasing your gh levels but more risk and theres a lot of other sciency shit that make some heightmaxxers in this forum suggest peptides are better
Brug,that is exactly why they’re used togheter
still, wouldn't you have to inject hex 3 times a day, and cjc 2 times a week, so what do you do?

• +1
why fuck, whats wrong?

there are always going to be side effects of higher gh like growth pains etc,i don't need to go into more detail for that.

hexarelin and cjc no dac injected 3 times a day is too much effort for anyone, and some really dedicated people even add ghrp2/6 to their stack totally 9 injections a day, but this is a safest way to go about it since you it is closest to your natural release of gh. of course you can take hgh if you want, or even mk677/cjc1295 no dac (this one i dont recommend as much), but there'll be more risks. for example a guy who used hgh at 1 7 to grow two inches had nipple knots for a couple of months
I said fuck because no one really knows any side effects
Mk667/Cjc1295 no dac,you mean with dac right?
9 injections a day holy
But its worth it because Iam 5’6
Would I gaing anything if my growth plates are nearly closed even tho I dont think so?

I said fuck because no one really knows any side effects
ascend or rope tbh
Mk667/Cjc1295 no dac,you mean with dac right?
yes, sorry that was a mistake, i do mean mk677 and cjc with dac
Would I gaing anything if my growth plates are nearly closed even tho I dont think so
maybe, maybe not. all we can rely on are ancedotes. i am skeptical of this but some heightmaxxers say if you increase dna methylation via 800mcg folic acid, 800mcg folinic acid, and 2000mg sam-e a day you can open closed growth plates, since thats what heightmaxxers in the late 2000s did, but no solid evidence. also you might want an ai inihibitor like anastrazole.

my growth plates might be closed too tbh but im not giving up till i get results, will try everything there is. you should probably moneymaxx to afford all this cos its quite costly

• +1
ascend or rope tbh

yes, sorry that was a mistake, i do mean mk677 and cjc with dac

maybe, maybe not. all we can rely on are ancedotes. i am skeptical of this but some heightmaxxers say if you increase dna methylation via 800mcg folic acid, 800mcg folinic acid, and 2000mg sam-e a day you can open closed growth plates, since thats what heightmaxxers in the late 2000s did, but no solid evidence. also you might want an ai inihibitor like anastrazole.

my growth plates might be closed too tbh but im not giving up till i get results, will try everything there is. you should probably moneymaxx to afford all this cos its quite costly
Yeah I will work 2 shifts on summer
Iam going to buy CJC 1295 no dac,Hexarelin,GHRP-2,SAM-e,Anastrazole and if I have any money left I will buy Ostarine
Are there any heightmaxing sites except this and .net?

• +1
Yeah I will work 2 shifts on summer
Iam going to buy CJC 1295 no dac,Hexarelin,GHRP-2,SAM-e,Anastrazole and if I have any money left I will buy Ostarine
Are there any heightmaxing sites except this and .net?
there's just old discussions where aspie scientists like me go and have a look if there's any useful breakthroughs guys back then have made. not that useful since all of the knowledge on there is now here with the sam-e and shit.
i remember some people growing with a drug called methylprotodioscin but that is rather expensive and another guy suggested an osteoperosis drug b ut there's no proof for it.

nice stack you'll have to do 9 injections for that though you do realise?

• +1
there's just old discussions where aspie scientists like me go and have a look if there's any useful breakthroughs guys back then have made. not that useful since all of the knowledge on there is now here with the sam-e and shit.
i remember some people growing with a drug called methylprotodioscin but that is rather expensive and another guy suggested an osteoperosis drug b ut there's no proof for it.

nice stack you'll have to do 9 injections for that though you do realise?
Yup
Anything for the ascension
Do I have to use different syringe each time?
And how much will this cost per month?Like 300-400$?

Yup
Anything for the ascension
Do I have to use different syringe each time?
And how much will this cost per month?Like 300-400$?
idk about the cost but yes dont use the same syringe more than once but syringes come in a pack of 100 for not that much money.
you also need bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the peptides and alcohol wipes to keep the area of injection sterile.

idk about cost tbh, depends on where u get shit from