Classmates are bullying an Indian Teacher's Assistant, should I put them in their place?

slime

slime

Just another man.
We have 5 different TAs for our laboratory class and there is only one Indian guy. He has an accent so it is hard to understand him from time to time. Basically students are telling the other TAs and our professor that he is telling us incorrect information in order to get their grades raised. The truth of the matter is that they all devised a plan to get this TA removed. They are scum. You shouldn't do that to someonejust because they are different from you. I need to dosomething but I don't know what. Icannot let them do this to him..

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Peachy, Enlil and 3 others
No need. I have already taken action.

• Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Do it.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and turkproducer
indeed i agree OP, you should go ER

if you go to a non top 50 uni, the indian grad students there are retards. they stick to their books and have no intellectual curiosity to deviate from it. most are too fucking retarded to get into IIT so they come to US to get their degree, and the only reason they want phd or masters is just so they can consider themselves smart. also the most disingenuous people i know

if his accent makes it hard for students to understand him, maybe he needs to find another job. indians ppl always biting off more than they can chew

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans