Clavicle length increases past the age of 17

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Pretty sure my clavicle length has increased since the age of mid 17 to now (early 18), no certain way of telling other than a pic my friend got back then (which could be a badly taken pic with bad posture), compared to now. The now pic also could be a good angle for frame, or I could just be in a positive mind set. Whether it is mindset or truth, its quite good. Also, does mirror make frame look bigger?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You are always viewing your frame in relation with your head and other body parts. The only way a mirror would affect is by activating cope filters.

tldr; inject HGH

You are always viewing your frame in relation with your head and other body parts. The only way a mirror would affect is by activating cope filters.

tldr; inject HGH
tl;dr: get rid of your puke inducing mole

• Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Well I have gained 0.5" of clavicle in the past 6 months. (Wingspan) so its legit tbh. I also think i have grown too.

Well I have gained 0.5" of clavicle in the past 6 months. (Wingspan) so its legit tbh. I also think i have grown too.
welcome back:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Afrikancel
lol just do BONE SMASH SMASH
here the tutorial:
go to a hobo and give him a bat
then make him angry until he beats you up

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
lol just do BONE SMASH SMASH
here the tutorial:
go to a hobo and give him a bat
then make him angry until he beats you up
Or just call a BBC a nigger and watch how he throws hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Zeta ascended, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Or just call a BBC a nigger and watch how he throws hands

>tfw you will never fight a brotherly fistfight with Afrikancel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, ZyzzReincarnate, Afrikancel and 1 other person
>tfw you will never fight a brotherly fistfight with Afrikancel

View attachment 38088
Damn bro. Come visit me and we will sperg out and fight normies. Srs. We will clean up clubs and beat foids.

Mininum height required to patrol with afrikancel is 6'3 barefoot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Zeta ascended, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Ask your dad about his growth, I'll be 22 in 5 months and since a year I grown 0,5 inch (always measuring perfectly in the morning so no mistakes) not so unbelivable that you can grow at 18

Damn bro. Come visit me and we will sperg out and fight normies. Srs. We will clean up clubs and beat foids.

I can already see myself in a normalfag club, Afrikancel leading the Looksmax platoon...

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Afrikancel
Sorry bro. I dont want short niggas around that I have to take care of. I need a heightmogging, framemogging low inhib fighting crew only

nigger

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
why is this so surprising? Wasn't there a graph posted a few days ago that showed clavicles are the last bones to completely ossify?

keep coping bro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

What about 6ft niggas?

shhhh let him in

Attachments

• הורד (10).jpeg
    הורד (10).jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 6