Clavicle Lengthening

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
If clavicle lengthening can be done repeatedly on one person mankind has hope.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Substantive thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Insecure03, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Can you tell me more about clavicle lengthening MrMercedes? It is one of the few surgeries I would seriously consider undergoing.

• +1
Can you tell me more about clavicle lengthening MrMercedes? It is one of the few surgeries I would seriously consider undergoing.
Its pipe dream surgery because it doesnt lenghten scapula together with clavicle so it wont work... Even if u lenghten clavicle it will roll in, look weird + you can suffer from joint pains...

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5522, Lev Peshkov and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03, Lev Peshkov and sytyl
Its pipe dream surgery because it doesnt lenghten scapula together with clavicle so it wont work... Even if u lenghten clavicle it will roll in, look weird + you can suffer from joint pains...
Indeed but there should be surgeons WHO perform DO on both scapula and clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
Indeed but there should be surgeons WHO perform DO on both scapula and clavicles
Very few and hard to reach probably. If u found someone then hit me up, im curious what doctors say about it.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6400
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
how badly would this inhibit your heavy weightlifting ability
Eppley says it won't

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5385
how badly would this inhibit your heavy weightlifting ability
I know. I love when girls want to fuck me because I can lift an object.

• +1
idk i think it's legit, but since neither of the doctors have posted ANY B&As I'd suggest anyone looking to get it to do so carefully

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and needsolution
idk i think it's legit, but since neither of the doctors have posted ANY B&As I'd suggest anyone looking to get it to do so carefully
i thought that scapula will eventually follow up clavicle but more i think about it bigger doubts i have... i wish we could see some legit results and how it looks in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1862
I know. I love when girls want to fuck me because I can lift an object.
Based on your shitty autistic morphs you would prolly get like 6 inches of clavicle expansion and walk around looking like a complete and utter retard :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
Based on your shitty autistic morphs you would prolly get like 6 inches of clavicle expansion and walk around looking like a complete and utter retard :feelskek:
19.5 inches bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Mouthbreath
Heavy tren use as a teen

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
regardless i have 56 inch shoulders so i'm not really in need of external assistance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Eppley says it won't

Eppley this maniac does lierally everything.

Even when he has never done it before, you just need to ask him with enough money in the hands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Mouthbreath
Eppley this maniac does lierally everything.

Even when he has never done it before, you just need to ask him with enough money in the hands.
lol what?
eppley is known for bitching out of osteotomies, refused to do chinwing and lfs 2 and 3 and I swear he doesn't do LL
surprised he does this tbh
can imagine a framecel coming in for shoulder width and leaving with calf implants jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
lol what?
eppley is known for bitching out of osteotomies, refused to do chinwing and lfs 2 and 3 and I swear he doesn't do LL
surprised he does this tbh
can imagine a framecel coming in for shoulder width and leaving with calf implants jfl

Thats just him making easy money, he'd be a retard to work more then necessary for it.

Slipping in a silicone implant under your skin through a tiny whole is just so much easier than sawing peoples bones in pieces and screwing them together after puzzling around with them without forgetting where half of the pieces need to go.

If you'd give him enough money, I bet he would transplant your balls under your chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Thats just him making easy money, he'd be a retard to work more then necessary for his money.

Slipping in a silicone implant under your skin through a tiny whole is just so much easier than sawing peoples bones in pieces and screwing them together after puzzling around with them.
true tbh but no implants for your LL

Maybe he will transplant lifts under your heels if you ask him nicely.
There was a thread on .me about getting implants or fillers for the soles of your feet a while back, it was making me cage so hard
"do you think it would look weird when I don't have any shoes on"
"would she notice that something was up with my feet"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: CopingCel
There was a thread on .me about getting implants or fillers for the soles of your feet a while back, it was making me cage so hard
"do you think it would look weird when I don't have any shoes on"
"would she notice that something was up with my feet"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fillers..... Imagine your soles popping open like a balloon.

But honestly I guess you could gain 0.5-1cm by this without anyone noticing. Better use peek, though.

You can get another bit of high by injecting some fluid between your spinal discs. Its called hydrogel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Why would he do lefort 2 and 3?

Theres so much that can go wrong. Jesus, lefort 3 has like a 10% MORTAILITY rate. Why would he ruin his reputation by preforming a procedure like this when he can keep doing easy/non-problematic surgeries like implants? He can make way more money this way.

If I was a plastic surgeon I wouldnt do difficult procedures either, I'd just bang out as many easy and risk-free operations as I can.

This site claims that each clavicle can be lengthened by up to 1 inch and full strength is recovered by 3 months, and soreness goes away after 1 to 2 weeks. lifefuel if true.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23482270/
Found this study on patients with deformed clavicles. Average lengthening is 1.22 inches for each clavicle.

It has the potential to improve shoulder pain, function, range of movement, and cosmesis. Distraction ≥25% of overall bone length may require additional plate fixation to consolidate union. <- This last part also implies that gains over 1.22 inches are possible, you just need an additional plate.

Also the procedure used (distraction osteogenesis) avoids potential nerve injury from subsequent widening of the shoulders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
@RealSurgerymax

This site claims that each clavicle can be lengthened by up to 1 inch and full strength is recovered by 3 months, and soreness goes away after 1 to 2 weeks. lifefuel if true.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23482270/
Found this study on patients with deformed clavicles. Average lengthening is 1.22 inches for each clavicle.

It has the potential to improve shoulder pain, function, range of movement, and cosmesis. Distraction ≥25% of overall bone length may require additional plate fixation to consolidate union. <- This last part also implies that gains over 1.22 inches are possible, you just need an additional plate.

Also the procedure used (distraction osteogenesis) avoids potential nerve injury from subsequent widening of the shoulders.

I heard four inches was the max. Either way, a couple inches total is a significant difference.

I heard four inches was the max. Either way, a couple inches total is a significant difference.
4 inches is a HUGE difference. I wonder if clavicle length increases directly increase bideltoid width. I'd go from 18 inches to 22 inches non gymmaxxed. that's 5th percentile to 95th jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912