Cleansing is the only necessary skin care step

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
Seriously. We all heard of the cleanse, tone, moisturize rule. I think it is bullshit. The last two steps are retarded since your skin produces natural oils to keep it moisturized- if you moisturize yourself your skin will not produce its own oil. Don't forget the skins own oil has even more to offer than a moisturizing function, it literally gives life to your skin.

Cleansing is super important, especially if you have clogged pores and bad texture. From my experience the best 2 cleansers are selfmade:

1. 1tbsp Multani Mitti + 1tbsp Gram Flour

2. 1tbsp organic raw Milk+ 1tbsp raw honey

Gram flour can even lighten skin, the lactic acid in milk cleanses your pores deeply.
Do that once a day and you will have clear, smooth skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Treasure223, randomvanish and 1 other person
Idk chief putting milk on your face is kinda sus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 12218, Slayercel and 5 others
Isn't honey gonna stick to your face ?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
idk idk idk idk idk sounds like cope

Yeah and it's actually very important in the long run
I don't like the idea of putting some weird chemicals on my face daily tho. There may be some natural mineral based sunscreens, still, having to use it everyday is insanely aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6403 and Wallenberg
I don't like the idea of putting some weird chemicals on my face daily tho. There may be some natural mineral based sunscreens, still, having to use it everyday is insanely aspie
Biore + La Roche Posay + Cerave AM SPF 25

op keep posting dumb threads please

i just wash my face with dove soap

Dude they put all kinds of shit in milk, you don't want that on your face, just buy a proper cleanser.

Dude they put all kinds of shit in milk, you don't want that on your face, just buy a proper cleanser.
I said organic raw milk. They put 0 stuff in there.

Why would I use self-made cleansers when proper cleansers are cheap

Even cleansing is a cope. I see hobos with better skin than me.

Why would I use self-made cleansers when proper cleansers are cheap
"Proper cleansers" dry the fuck out of your skin and are full of chemicals.

DC9DAFA3 0AE2 4355 98B6 89B464C4D435

Does it really work for you ?
And is the 2nd one better than the 1st one for dry skins ?
Multani Mitti seems like the kind of product that could dry my skin

Does it really work for you ?
And is the 2nd one better than the 1st one for dry skins ?
Multani Mitti seems like the kind of product that could dry my skin
Works veryyy well for me. Evens out skin tone, gets rid of any texture and simply makes you look smooth and fresh

The 2nd one is ideal for dry skin as the honey and milk have a moisturizing effect on the skin. Multani mitti does soak off any excess oil so if you do not have excess oil, use milk and honey. Make sure the quality is the best you can get.
Good luck.

Seriously. We all heard of the cleanse, tone, moisturize rule. I think it is bullshit. The last two steps are retarded since your skin produces natural oils to keep it moisturized- if you moisturize yourself your skin will not produce its own oil. Don't forget the skins own oil has even more to offer than a moisturizing function, it literally gives life to your skin.

Cleansing is super important, especially if you have clogged pores and bad texture. From my experience the best 2 cleansers are selfmade:

1. 1tbsp Multani Mitti + 1tbsp Gram Flour

2. 1tbsp organic raw Milk+ 1tbsp raw honey

Gram flour can even lighten skin, the lactic acid in milk cleanses your pores deeply.
Do that once a day and you will have clear, smooth skin.
you are retarded and you need to shut the fuck up. this doesn't work anyone who actually tried this shit is retarded too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Works veryyy well for me. Evens out skin tone, gets rid of any texture and simply makes you look smooth and fresh

The 2nd one is ideal for dry skin as the honey and milk have a moisturizing effect on the skin. Multani mitti does soak off any excess oil so if you do not have excess oil, use milk and honey. Make sure the quality is the best you can get.
Good luck.
Do you leave it on for a few minutes ?
Also what's your opinion on using honey as a mask ? It's supposed to kill bacteria and moisturize the skin

Do you leave it on for a few minutes ?
Also what's your opinion on using honey as a mask ? It's supposed to kill bacteria and moisturize the skin
I leave it on for a few minutes just to let the skin absorb nutrients. Honey with yoghurt is a great mask. Pure honey is good too, i just prefer mixing it with dairy since you also get a cooling and cleansing effect. Also the fat in yoghurt moisturizes deeply.