Clenbutrol?

ka0t1c

ka0t1c

Iron
Those who have clenbutrol is it legit?

i took 100mcg one day and i binged that same day and woke up less bw then the day before even though i binged.

but at that dose i was shaking.

its legit, just start at 20mcg-50mcg and use it no longer then 4 weeks

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
It's one of the most legit anti-catabolics out there. tip: don't use it to lose weight. Lose weight the right way. Can help you hold onto muscle at the end of your cut at like 12% bodyfat. Yeah, it's legit for that. Bad for your heart too. Don't use it long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
It's one of the most legit anti-catabolics out there. tip: don't use it to lose weight. Lose weight the right way. Can help you hold onto muscle at the end of your cut at like 12% bodyfat. Yeah, it's legit for that. Bad for your heart too. Don't use it long-term.
Does it help for losing weight and gaining muscle from lifting? If the bottle say use for 3 weeks the take 1 1/2 weeks off what can you expect for your body? I just have some stubborn belly fat but and I’m not chiseled either I’m tall and look skinny with clothes and clothes off I look like slender person.
i took 100mcg one day and i binged that same day and woke up less bw then the day before even though i binged.

but at that dose i was shaking.

its legit, just start at 20mcg-50mcg and use it no longer then 4 weeks
Binge eat?

Haven’t taken it myself personally but here’s a vid

Could you link some good sellers? I can't find any reliable ones

the master steroid for holding on muscle mass while cutting

you're look fucking jacked

would rather use ECA stack, clen makes you shaky