CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN, TALKED WITH NORMIES, TALKED TO GIRLS

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Today I climbed a god damn mountain despite having zero experience with rock climbing and zero equipment.

i climbed the biggest fucking mountain they had screaming FUCK THIS MOUNTAIN with Normies and a girl at the bottom thinking I was a DEMIGOD.

i got attention from females, the dudes were mirin so hard they want me to hang out with them again tomorrow, they called me their friend after like 4 fucking hours, they literally thought my personality was god tier. This girl held onto my arm because she said I was intimidating because of my height and had a hard time looking at my eyes.

the girl later sent me pictures of me on the fucking cliff and it was so god damn high unfortunately the quality is shit but i did indeed climb a mountain.

IMG 20210109 224405

Zero fucking training I slipped like 12 fucking times and almost died the mountain is like 200+ feet tall. That photo is zoomed in super fat as well at the top of the mountain.

I was screaming how I didn't give a fuck and I'm doing this shit no matter what, the girl commented on how I never quit later.

I have no problems socializing with girls. The girl complimented my earrings like 5 fucking times throughout the day. Bitches love hoops that's what the dude who told me to get them told me and he was right.

The girl is taken but I just wanted to test my social skills with females, and I'm just fine

I'm fucking 6'4" and they loved it the entire time. The girl liked it at least and mentioned it fucking alot.

But like I said, she has a boyfriend and I respect that I knew that going in I just wanted to get social experience.

PXL 20210109 234218396MP2

Mirin bruh

@BIGDICCJIM tagging a subhuman who i have zero respect for, keep in mind i climbed a fucking mountain with zero experience and dudes were laughing their ass off at the bottom at how insane i am, keep mirin, im a fucking god.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 11675 and 33 others
@werty1457 @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5969
Ok we get it you climbed a mountain and talked to a fucking girl. This is probably the dumbest brag I’ve ever heard lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, quakociaptockh, FuckMyLife and 26 others
Ok we get it you climbed a mountain and talked to a fucking girl. This is probably the dumbest brag I’ve ever heard lmfao.
jealous subhuman holy shit you faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Age of Empires, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5969 and 6 others
jealous subhuman holy shit you faggot
Nah bro I was just mirin how manly you were. Dam did u say you were talking to a girl. Fuck I’m jealous your a chad bang me please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, FuckMyLife, lepo2317 and 7 others
I camped in the desert and hunted camels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Age of Empires and Ocelot
Mirin low inhibition.

Good stuff man. 6'4 is not good for bouldering, but it is definitely great for free solo climbing. Become the sexy hapa version of Alex Honnold.

This can be you with practice:

You will get so much fan girls.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
where'd you meet them

where'd you meet them
They put in the military discord today "extra room anyone who wants to come with us to the state park" I said FUCK my inhibition, FUCK everything, I'm a god, so I just went with some randoms and they fucking loved me and want to hang out again tomorrow.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Age of Empires, Deleted member 5969 and 9 others
They put in the military discord today "extra room anyone who wants to come with us to the state park" I said FUCK my inhibition, FUCK everything, I'm a god, so I just went with some randoms and they fucking loved me and want to hang out again tomorrow.
Military discord. Wtf.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RealLooksmaxxer and Patient A
Weird flex but OK. Congratulations you talked to some normies and a foid, shit that people do everyday bro.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Patient A
Weird flex but OK. Congratulations you talked to some normies and a foid, shit that people do everyday bro.
Your post oozes insecurity. You aren't me. I can clearly see your weakness and jealousy inside you. Your jealously means you see me as a threat, me being a threat means you see me as better than you, me being better than you means I mog you.

a compliment would never have let me know I'm a mogger. An insult however, especially a jealous one, lets me know I'm of value. Kill yourself, by the way.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Jamal2222, Pillarman and 7 others
nigga are u saying u climbed with 0 safety and if u fell u prolly would have died?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Pillarman, Age of Empires and 3 others
Your post oozes insecurity. You aren't me. I can clearly see your weakness and jealousy inside you. Your jealously means you see me as a threat, me being a threat means you see me as better than you, me being better than you means I mog you.

a compliment would never have let me know I'm a mogger. An insult however, especially a jealous one, lets me know I'm of value. Kill yourself, by the way.
Okay chad keep typing away large font bolded word essays for me

Just climb a mountain theory proved right once again.
Ps. I am happy for you man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Age of Empires, Patient A and 1 other person
nigga are u saying u climbed with 0 safety and if u fell u prolly would have died?
i had a rope and i said fuck all my fears man, my entire life ive been a bitch, ill trust this rope with my life, fuck this mountain, fuck my fears, fuck everything. you kill any fear inside you and tell yourself "I would rather die than be afraid". When I got to the top i started getting afraid thinking "if this rope gets caught, I can't go up, I can't go down, and nobody here could save me and if I slipped I would die". That started to get to me then I said FUCK my fears, I would rather die and fall to the bottom of this fucking mountain dead than be a god damn bitch. And I put 110% effort in and got to the top.

i realized something while on that mountain. you don't do crazy shit for while you are doing it, you do it for when you are on the ground. You don't work hard and kill yourself for when you do it, you do it for when you are walking in the store, or out in public. So you can hold your fucking head high and tell yourself who you are. So you know, so you've proved your worth, value, and will. Fuck everything, fuck my fears, fuck my laziness, fuck everyone who doubts me, I will leave you all behind.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, NothingCanStopMe, Age of Empires and 9 others
i had a rope and i said fuck all my fears man, my entire life ive been a bitch, ill trust this rope with my life, fuck this mountain, fuck my fears, fuck everything. you kill any fear inside you and tell yourself "I would rather die than be afraid". When I got to the top i started getting afraid thinking "if this rope gets caught, I can't go up, I can't go down, and nobody here could save me and if I slipped I would die". That started to get to me then I said FUCK my fears, I would rather die and fall to the bottom of this fucking mountain dead than be a god damn bitch. And I put 110% effort in and got to the top.

i realized something while on that mountain. you don't do crazy shit for while you are doing it, you do it for when you are on the ground. You don't work hard and kill yourself for when you do it, you do it for when you are walking in the store, or out in public. So you can hold your fucking head high and tell yourself who you are. So you know, so you've proved your worth, value, and will. Fuck everything, fuck my fears, fuck my laziness, fuck everyone who doubts me, I will leave you all behind.
ultra based warrior mindset - mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
0ACACBC4 A0BA 4C04 A08C 65362953FFDB

dey liked me

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Atlas, KrissKross and 3 others
Today I climbed a god damn mountain despite having zero experience with rock climbing and zero equipment.

i climbed the biggest fucking mountain they had screaming FUCK THIS MOUNTAIN with Normies and a girl at the bottom thinking I was a DEMIGOD.

i got attention from females, the dudes were mirin so hard they want me to hang out with them again tomorrow, they called me their friend after like 4 fucking hours, they literally thought my personality was god tier. This girl held onto my arm because she said I was intimidating because of my height and had a hard time looking at my eyes.

the girl later sent me pictures of me on the fucking cliff and it was so god damn high unfortunately the quality is shit but i did indeed climb a mountain.

View attachment 920902

Zero fucking training I slipped like 12 fucking times and almost died the mountain is like 200+ feet tall. That photo is zoomed in super fat as well at the top of the mountain.

I was screaming how I didn't give a fuck and I'm doing this shit no matter what, the girl commented on how I never quit later.

I have no problems socializing with girls. The girl complimented my earrings like 5 fucking times throughout the day. Bitches love hoops that's what the dude who told me to get them told me and he was right.

The girl is taken but I just wanted to test my social skills with females, and I'm just fine

I'm fucking 6'4" and they loved it the entire time. The girl liked it at least and mentioned it fucking alot.

But like I said, she has a boyfriend and I respect that I knew that going in I just wanted to get social experience.

View attachment 920909

Mirin bruh

@BIGDICCJIM tagging a subhuman who i have zero respect for, keep in mind i climbed a fucking mountain with zero experience and dudes were laughing their ass off at the bottom at how insane i am, keep mirin, im a fucking god.
Rock climbing/ mountain climbing is a chad thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

View attachment 920902

View attachment 920909

Mirin bruh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Tales from The rotten old basement

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6785 and SoyGune

I'd say so, but nowadays with those small boulder parks everywhere it has become something that is almost stereotypical for usually leftist soyboys. Almost everytime I hear of someone bouldering, they fall into this category, often times malnourished or vegan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1751
I'd say so, but nowadays with those small boulder parks everywhere it has become something that is almost stereotypical for usually leftist soyboys. Almost everytime I hear of someone bouldering, they fall into this category, often times malnourished or vegan.
Vegans = biggest leftist soy cucks imo

View attachment 920902

View attachment 920909

Mirin bruh

I'm actually so fucking proud of you bro 🤧

Dn rd

Well done for all of this, but how many PSL have you increased?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Also that bitch wants you

Dn rd

Well done for all of this, but how many PSL have you increased?
He's come a long way, and I believe he's also started to lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Also that bitch wants you
I had no clue how much girls love height bro they really do feen over that shit. This girl is taken though I'm scared of them finding this one day. Dude showed me the definition of not showing jealousy though he acted like he didn't give a fuck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and PYT
cope
keep crying for my American bro

And then u got piss ballooned on the 2nd meetup

I had no clue how much girls love height bro they really do feen over that shit. This girl is taken though I'm scared of them finding this one day. Dude showed me the definition of not showing jealousy though he acted like he didn't give a fuck.
Bitch was holding on to your arms? She's your girlfriend now bro, fucking brutal

And they really do, I can only hope to grow some more this year and become a 6'3 mogger

Dear diary today I had a manic episode

good shit faggot,keep in touch with them so you will have a social circle + sounds like you might like climbing maybe you found a hobby for yourself.things are improving it seems.mirin

I too, once communicated with a female via an exchange of words

Attachments

• ohh friend.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Inscol

View attachment 920902

View attachment 920909

Mirin bruh

D094DA9D 1800 4877 B17B D5E53F40B2E9

imagine doing all this and still going home a virgin
7gSs.gif

just playing btw, didn't you say you have hyperhidrosis? did it any moment cuck you during your climb?

"But like I said, she has a boyfriend and I respect that"
Low energy tbh. Should have ATLEAST asked for her number when she throws herself at you like that.
If she is there the next time ask for her number. You can still claim innocence when her boyfriend finds out and say that he's insecure.

Low energy tbh. Should have ATLEAST asked for her number when she throws herself at you like that.
If she is there the next time ask for her number. You can still claim innocence when her boyfriend finds out and say that he's insecure.
She asked for my number to give me pictures and I casually gave it to her like I didn't care while I was doing something else, I have only her number none of the dudes jfl

She's taken though it's impossible to invade they are leaving in 2 weeks. That was never my plan anyway I JUST wanted to build my social skills and it's working greatly.

damn man i love your energy keep fighting the good fight and keep mogging the haters

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Good stuff man. 6'4 is not good for bouldering, but it is definitely great for free solo climbing. Become the sexy hapa version of Alex Honnold.

This can be you with practice:
View attachment 920925
You will get so much fan girls.
Isn't Honnold like 5'5"?

How would being tall help you at all while free soloing?

okk so how tall was the boyfriend?

fuckeen bitch looks like she is very mouthy

Isn't Honnold like 5'5"?

How would being tall help you at all while free soloing?
He is 5'11 with 6ft+ wingspan, so he is on the taller side for climbers.

You have to understand that shorter climbers like Daniel woods are better at explosive and dynamic movements because he is 5'7 and 130lb. Small climbers usually specialize in bouldering and can climb in ways bigger climbers can only dream of, just watch this video.

But the thing with free soloing is that it doesn't require many hard moves (compared to bouldering), it is based on endurance and precision. Especially precision since 1 mistake = turning into gravy. Taller climbers can generally avoid dynamic moves (static moves are a lot safer) due to their reach and has a more holds to choose from because they can reach further. They can also top the mountain with less total moves than a shorter climber; fatigue and chances of error increases drastically as the number of moves increases (similar to a exponential graph). I am a climber who is passionate about climbing so I know a thing or two lol.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
He is 5'11 with 6ft+ wingspan, so he is on the taller side for climbers.

You have to understand that shorter climbers like Daniel woods are better at explosive and dynamic movements because he is 5'7 and 130lb. Small climbers usually specialize in bouldering and can climb in ways bigger climbers can only dream of, just watch this video.

But the thing with free soloing is that it doesn't require many hard moves (compared to bouldering), it is based on endurance and precision. Especially precision since 1 mistake = turning into gravy. Taller climbers can generally avoid dynamic moves (static moves are a lot safer) due to their reach and has a more holds to choose from because they can reach further. They can also top the mountain with less total moves than a shorter climber; fatigue and chances of error increases drastically as the number of moves increases (similar to a exponential graph). I am a climber who is passionate about climbing so I know a thing or two lol.

Ah right I was thinking of Alain Robert

But he only does urban free solo

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Ah right I was thinking of Alain Robert

View attachment 923584

But he only does urban free solo
Alain is insane but urban free soloing is so much easier, the holds are so much better and symmetrical. Tbh I think the average fit guy can climb most of his routes if he doesn't slip up. But he does it like every week and I'm amazed he is still alive lol.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
whats the car in your avi?