CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN, TALKED WITH NORMIES, TALKED TO GIRLS

okk so how tall was the boyfriend?

fuckeen bitch looks like she is very mouthy
The boyfriend is average height she's just a normal hypergamous girl. At least she's not a whore she's pretty feminine and seems intelligent, I want a girl like this girl one day. It won't be her, but maybe a girl like her one day.

i needed up fucking it up in the end because i thought the girl was dating him in reality she had him in the friendzone. then she tried to get with me and i sort of half rejected her because i thought she was taken.

now IM in the friendzone jfl jfl jfl it's all good though never let shit affect you mentally, if one girl liked me, many will.

NT's me
must be good to have will to do something like this and with frens :feelsbadman:

NT's me
must be good to have will to do something like this and with frens :feelsbadman:
Just look NT and literally be an interesting person and they will like you. Participate in whatever physically activity they are doing and kill that shit and they will enjoy your company and want you to come back again. This girl just likes me for pure physical attraction I think so that's why she's around me.

Just look NT and literally be an interesting person and they will like you. Participate in whatever physically activity they are doing and kill that shit and they will enjoy your company and want you to come back again. This girl just likes me for pure physical attraction I think so that's why she's around me.
on my case isnt about NOT BEING ABLE
is about BEING GENETICALLY UNABLE TO ENJOY IT, unfortunately
schizocels on suicide watch

this summer I climbed this fucking mountain with 20 kilograms in my backpack

Last edited: