Closest thing you have ever had to a girlfriend?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Mine : It was a girl from half a decade ago. She's a nice , traditional , sweet girl. basically what every parent expect out of their daughter.
She texted me , trying to bought me a gift from her trip. My friends even joked that she liked me and pressure me to make a move.

But I was already blackpilled.I know this type of girl deserves a guy who is better than me in every way and I was right she said she didn't interest in me. I moved to another city and never have any intimate interaction with any girls since. I've been literally living like a monk for 5 years.

I know that I'm always an ugly loner. I may not be a smart guy but I realize that most of the compliments I've received from my parents , relatives ,clothes shop owners , shoes shop owners and barbers are just white lies to keep me happy and bluepilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WastedYouth, WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and 3 others
nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
A girl i fucked,not a gf but still did

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Haha inkel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Cool story bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
u retard no girl has ever even said they liked me

u cockblocked urself because of gay self hate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Kristin, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Mine : It was a girl from half a decade ago. She's a nice , traditional , sweet girl. basically what every parent expect out of their daughter.
She texted me , trying to bought me a gift from her trip. My friends even joked that she liked me and pressure me to make a move.

But I was already blackpilled.I know this type of girl deserves a guy who is better than me in every way and I was right she said she didn't interest in me. I moved to another city and never have any intimate interaction with any girls since. I've been literally living like a monk for 5 years.

I know that I'm always an ugly loner. I may not be a smart guy but I realize that most of the compliments I've received from my parents , relatives ,clothes shop owners , shoes shop owners and barbers are just white lies to keep me happy and bluepilled.
I once spent a week with a girl on a hiking trip. Not a gf by any means, but was the closest I've ever been to a girl and also the longest.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I once spent a week with a girl on a hiking trip. Not a gf by any means, but was the closest I've ever been to a girl and also the longest.

The worst part is that week will never come back. :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
The worst part is that week will never come back. :cry:
She had shitty personality, ngl. But I still miss her a lot. I bet she doesn't even remember me anymore. I mean, after that entire week, she never even learned or remembered my name, so...

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf and ChadFucksYourOneitis
She had shitty personality, ngl. But I still miss her a lot. I bet she doesn't even remember me anymore. I mean, after that entire week, she never even learned or remembered my name, so...

Feels you bro , This also happens when I tried to get in touch with that girl. She acts like we were strangers. like if it didn't happen.

This explains why women "get over it" and "move on" so fast. They just have so many options. An incel will keep that memory for months , years or even decades. Everything, every place and star remind him of that person.

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 10536
i talked to a girl once in 3rd grade

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, IWantToMax, Hightwolf and 1 other person
i have some girl friends.

Bruh Closest thing to a girlfriend i had were girlfriends

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Too many Chads on this site

I hanged out with a girl

I know this type of girl deserves a guy who is better than me in every way and I was right she said she didn't interest in me.
Wait you tried to make a move on her and she wasn’t interested? Or did you assume she wasn’t interested?

Too similar to my situation

my oneitis who strung me along

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Once I got a second date. :feelsbadman:

A oneitis. My friend told her to give me a chance but instead rebutted with "I never asked him to love me",This caused a great scar on my psyche which has taken me a long time to overcome.

As Future said "Best thing I ever did was fall out of love."

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
A girlfriend.