• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 3962 and Ethnicope
ascension is a meme

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm gigachad with softmaxes

Don't need no surgery

if you have the money you can ascend alot the better looking you are the easier tho

I just want to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2933 and forwardgrowth
Water is wet

Looksmaxxer: "just a few mms of bone"

Nigga u need another skulls worth of bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, fakemeta., Pendejo and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 1464
Looksmaxxer: "just a few mms of bone"

Nigga u need another skulls worth of bone.

More like you need to loose skulls worth of both and need to angle off skulls worth of ramus

No shit. If you don't have a solid base to start with you are a delusional retard for thinking you can be some masc psl 8.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2933
ascension is a meme
For 99% of users it is. And for the remaining 1% that could truly archieve it, it requieres too much money/time/effort , so most will just give up

For 99% of users it is. And for the remaining 1% that could truly archieve it, it requieres too much money/time/effort , so most will just give up
over

• +1
Either youre a born a chad or not. Either youre winner or not

Me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing were born chadlites we are on our way to chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped, nastynas and Deleted member 2846
I guess that makes me one of the 0.2% on this forum.
so far...

I guess that makes me one of the 0.2% on this forum.
so far...
Haven't seen your pics, but I doubt it.
Congrats anyway, you might be one of the few users that will get to experience life as a Chad if it is true

Useless argument and useless thing to think about. The real question is: will surgery improve my looks and will it make a noticeable difference in terms of getting girls? If the answer is yes, there is no need to think further.

Cocainecowboy is probably an already good looking dude who will never understand the experience of ugly men.

Haven't seen your pics, but I doubt it.
Congrats anyway, you might be one of the few users that will get to experience life as a Chad if it is true
I fucking hope so, my case is unique. First of a kind

• +1
Useless argument and useless thing to think about. The real question is: will surgery improve my looks and will it make a noticeable difference in terms of getting girls? If the answer is yes, there is no need to think further.

Cocainecowboy is probably an already good looking dude who will never understand the experience of ugly men.

No one seems to be understanding the irony of the thread.

What irony?

He is the 1st along with his dogs who preaches against surgery but even himself had to admit that a ugly guy can become a slighty high tier normie which makes all the surgerycel agenda worthful.

He is the 1st along with his dogs who preaches against surgery but even himself had to admit that a ugly guy can become a slighty high tier normie which makes all the surgerycel agenda worthful.
Anyone who thinks looksmaxxing isn’t worthwhile is absolutely low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and Deleted member 2933