Coconut Oil as skincare routine?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
"I'm a big fan of coconut oil. I'm always putting coconut oil on my hair, coconut oil on my body – I'm not ever using any serious skincare but I'm always using coconut oil." - Jordan Barrett

So apparently Jordan Barrett is using coconut oil for his skin:

20200515 235630

Do you think its legit? He has insane glowing skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, laske.7, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
dw bro im making another skin care guide
I made one yesterday
its in the best of the best
check it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, Nordiccel, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It will probably clog your pores but it’s moisturising for sure

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Over
It got rid of my darkcircles overnight like magic , shit is legit cash

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2729, laske.7 and 7 others
Depends on your skin type

If you have oily skin don’t do it

Also barrett spends tons of money and time into his skin not just coco oil

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Over
I don't have dark circles but my skin is pale and I'd want to get a nice glow on it

Depends on your skin type

If you have oily skin don’t do it

Also barrett spends tons of money and time into his skin not just coco oil
I wish to know what he is doing. In interview he only said its just coconut oil. Could this be legit everything?

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and deer
I don't have dark circles but my skin is pale and I'd want to get a nice glow on it

I wish to know what he is doing. In interview he only said its just coconut oil. Could this be legit everything?
Most likely not, his skin is god tier

• +1
Reactions: Over
its nice to hear that Patrick Bateman approves of me lol
Fr tho, is there like one single cream I can use to maintain as skin care, because I feel like a faggot while applying all that shit to my skin ngl.

Will retin a + moisturizer help? :feelsuhh:
(Ik absolutely nothing about skin care, I just randomly read stuff and apply some shit on my face, so pardon my dumb dumbness

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Over and Deleted member 5912
Fr tho, is there like one single cream I can use to maintain as skin care, because I feel like a faggot while applying all that shit to my skin ngl.

(Ik absolutely nothing about skin care, I just randomly read stuff and apply some shit on my face, so pardon my dumb dumbness
For a beginner routine a cleanser + moisturizer will suffice. Idk what retin a does lol.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Over

Ik bro id feel like a faggot homo as well lol
but its there was only one thing you had to use it would be sunscreen
also tret
and cleansing

• +1
Reactions: Over and Patrick Baitman
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873

If you want to keep it simple, Retin-A and an SPF moisturiser would be good

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5912

If you want a nice glow beta carotene supplements plus 30 min a day sun tan

• +1
interview source?

• +1
also tret
and cleansing
I used to use SPF50 sunscreen and my skin would be so oily and shit looking i stopped using sunscreen at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
If you want to keep it simple, Retin-A and an SPF moisturiser would be good
also tret
and cleansing
For a beginner routine a cleanser + moisturizer will suffice. Idk what retin a does lol.
Is it ok if I just use lemon for cleansing? My mom used to do that to take care of her skin. Btw thanks for the help bros :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ngl my current routine is.

AM: Water, Ordinary Caffeine eye serum, some daycream from a dutch brand with sunprotection, ordinary moisturizer.

PM: Cleanser, (Lactic acid peel 5% 1-2 times a week), Eye Serum, Some vague collagen gel we have lol, nightcream with niacinimide shit, moisturze.

• +1
yeah probably true. this guy also only uses coconut oil and has super good skin:

Is it ok if I just use lemon for cleansing? My mom used to do that to take care of her skin. Btw thanks for the help bros :feelsautistic:
im not to sure about natural diy stuff

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
IDk about lemon, my go to cleanser is a Kiehls one for dry skin, so it doesnt remove all the oils.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Worth it at 16 or nah?
Retinol is much more useful for people over 40 who actually have wrinkles, but using it early on will probably reap benefits down the line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Patrick Baitman
Retinol is much more useful for people over 40 who actually have wrinkles, but using it early on will probably reap benefits down the line
Thanks lad. Kinda doubting cause i remember reading it fucks w facial fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Patrick Baitman and Over
IDk about lemon, my go to cleanser is a Kiehls one for dry skin, so it doesnt remove all the oils.
Dry skincels are still lucky, my oily skin changes my fucking complexion by the end of the day, if I don't take care of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Over
ngl my current routine is.

AM: Water, Ordinary Caffeine eye serum, some daycream from a dutch brand with sunprotection, ordinary moisturizer.

PM: Cleanser, (Lactic acid peel 5% 1-2 times a week), Eye Serum, Some vague collagen gel we have lol, nightcream with niacinimide shit, moisturze.
Meanwhile Barretts routine:

AM:
Ezgifcom optimize

PM:
Ezgifcom optimize

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamelebron, audreyen, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
AND my tip for a zit is zink creme.
That shit dries it out, as soon as i spot a tiny zit i apply it and after 2 days. bam gone

• +1
Reactions: Over and Patrick Baitman
  • +1
  • So Sad
Lemon is not very good for the skin. Use a soap like Dove or Simple to cleanse if you want, but check out The Ordinary if you want no-frills skincare products (their cleanser is brilliant)

• +1
His insane glowing skin is from makeup and lighting. He puts it in his hair as well and it's god-tier but that could just be from other products.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Over and Deleted member 6873
Thanks lad. Kinda doubting cause i remember reading it fucks w facial fat
Use niacinamide or vitamin C instead, then switch to retinol when you start getting lines and wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patrick Baitman and Over
Use niacinamide or vitamin C instead, then switch to retinol when you start getting lines and wrinkles
Alright thanks lad.
Ngl i take like 2-3g of vit c supps a day jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Are you fucking serious? Lifefuel if true.
I think it depends on what kind of circles.
Mine are genetic i've had them since birth. So if it;s either lack of fat or flat undereye support prob not, but it'll make it less noticeable the ordinary caffeine serum worked wonders for me tbh

Should you apply it at night only or morning and before sleep?

Its cheap as fuck I might buy it and try if the God is using it. Fuck it worth a try right. I am using only cheap Nivea moisturizer atm.

@Patrick Baitman BTW you dont need to worry about "feeling like a fag" when use skin products, 90% of the male population takes dogshit care of themselves atleast you wont be looking 50 at 30.

I ran a tinder foidfish a few days ago and holy shit most of the men were fat, ungroomed etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: audreyen, Over and Patrick Baitman
@Patrick Baitman BTW you dont need to worry about "feeling like a fag" when use skin products, 90% of the male population takes dogshit care of themselves atleast you wont be looking 50 at 30.

I ran a tinder foidfish a few days ago and holy shit most of the men were fat, ungroomed etc
I'm soon going to start living with roomates and shit (bc uni), and I don't want them to make fun of me :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I'm soon going to start living with roomates and shit (bc uni), and I don't want them to make fun of me :feelspepo:
Who cares jfl, all my friends know i apply tons of creams etc and they rarely talk about it.
Hell they even complimented my skin lmao

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Over and Patrick Baitman
Oily skincels are lucky..

The only downside is we get acne early on in our prime but we'll look younger than our peers later on in life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873

The only downside is we get acne early on in our prime but we'll look younger than our peers later on in life.
Damn, my skin must be really dry than i'm 16 and never had acne jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Over and Patrick Baitman
I have another question: how effective is dry towel as an exfoliator? I read it somewhere [ISPOILER]on /fa/ :feelskek: :feelsuhh: [/ISPOILER] that people use it. And it has shown me some results, but is it legit or cope?
@Over @Mohamad @Papabakvet @jm10 @JizzFarmer

• +1

Life fuel for me, if that's true

• +1