Coconut oil to cure norwooding?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
no. if it cant even help with eyebrow hair, it definitely wont help with norwooding

Only minoxidil, RU-58841, finasteride, dutasteride can cure norwooding. The rest are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, oldcell and mido the slayer
Lol I used to mix coconut oil. Lavender oil. Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Emu Oil, Vitamin something oil. Almond Oil. All together and it made my thin spots look thicker. Placebo? Or just darker.. Idk But it worked.. Every night I would. It stopped working for a while but Ima do it again. And use derma.. Prob doesnt work lol Idk

Fish brain IQ.

Only minoxidil, RU-58841, finasteride, dutasteride can cure norwooding. The rest are cope.

and even then it might not be enough.

i need HT at this point, i've put every chemical available in the pharmaceutical industry in my body to stop my norwooding and it isn't stopping.

and even then it might not be enough.

i need HT at this point, i've put every chemical available in the pharmaceutical industry in my body to stop my norwooding and it isn't stopping.

At which NW stage are you?

coconut oil may slightly improve the quality of hair for some people, if is used carefully, but i think its cope as well

It is legit moisturizer, and good for teeth, when pulling

crown is fine...at least 3 though. It's so fucking heartbreaking looking in the mirror after a shower

I know the feeling. I used to have a shitload of hair when I was in my early twenties, now I am at NW3 for 3 years except I lost most hair on the crown (minoxidil helped me regrow some of that). It looks like I can retain NW3 for a few more years, if not I will get a HT asap.

I only use "natural treatments" to cure my hairloss
:soy::bluepill: