Lightskinindian

Gold

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-180842_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-180842_Facebook.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and BackFromTheMogging
Do they account for people who drink coffee with/without milk? Cause that might just be due to getting consistent calcium every day.

• +1
Reactions: draco, BackFromTheMogging, middayshowers and 2 others
Hm...and I basically never drank coffee...........

:feelswhy:

Do they account for people who drink coffee with/without milk? Cause that might just be due to getting consistent calcium every day.
Legit question

The observations revealed that those who frequently drank coffee had significantly higher bone mineral density, which is a good marker of strong bones.
SPONSORED BY STARTBUCKS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, ascension, middayshowers and 2 others
Coffee decreases Testosterone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
Caffeine stops collagen synthesis so sure drink Coffee if you wanna age like ass

• +1
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777 and JMax
The effects of diet on health are really minimal unless you are highly deficient in certain nutrients. Regular sleep and exercise has a much greater affect on health and hormones. If you really want greater bone density then take exogenous testosterone.

it would be too little to be significant
unless they are one of the people who like a drop of coffee with their cup of cream

Y'all should read about Osteoblasts

SPONSORED BY STARTBUCKS
Yeah op should stop reading articles promoted by jwo media.

Coffee is literally almost acid in terms of ph. Plus those insane ammounts of caffeine are bad for almost everything health wise.

Getting some caffeine in to your system OCCASIONALLY is not too bad, but Id rather suggest unprocessed stuff like Acai juice etc. rather than the acidic brown garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Drinking coffee is correlated with stronger bones. This study doesn't talk about causation at all.

Ask yourself what kind of people have stronger bones than average and if or why they would drink more coffee than average.

Athletes have stronger bones than average people, since more stress is being applied onto their bones. Pre-workout is filled with caffeine. I know athletes that always drink coffee before they work-out or train for a bit of extra energy. I spoke with an olympian rower and he also said he drank coffee before every big game to feel more hyped.

To me, all this study says is that athletes have stronger bones than avg and athletes drink more coffee than the avg person.

• +1
Reactions: draco