Cold approach and "slaying" was largely non existent until recent decades

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Take a look at this graph. It shows how couples met over the decades. As you can see, back in the day the most common ways were friends, family and highschool/college. Meeting in a restaurant or bar was very low. I assume only chads were doing that back then even. It was off limits for normies and subhumans even back then. Social circle was the predominant way back then, and for normies now it is the same I would say. Only chads and NOTICEABLY high status normies can/could pull off bar approaches back then and online maxxing now. If you can't approach in a bar now in 2021, you probably would have been no better off in 1921 either. This is a common cope I see in PSL, that things would be ok if we could just go back in time to a time where society was different. It was different, but not enormously so. The same rules still applied.

Slaying was as rare then as now, and unless you were John Wayne or Marlon Brando, you were career maxxing and waiting to meet someone in your social circle, same as now.

Furthermore, the increase in meeting through bars and clubs in recent times I believe is due to the bias that these days only chads and stacies attend clubs and bars. For users who have been to clubs much, you will know what I am talking about, the average height is higher than in everyday life and low tier normies and subhumans usually stay away (they have given up). Back in the day, the bar was for everyone to just enjoy, not a place designed mainly for (((hookup culture))) as it is today.

Interesting to note that the "meeting through friends" route has fallen drastically. I have a theory this may be due in part not only to higher incel rates (in that they are not meeting women so can't even answer the survey) but also the current phenomenon of men having very few friends these days to meet women through and non existent social lives. By the way, if you have no friends, objectively yes you are a loser but by the averages of today, you are actually well within normal. So, don't worry, the majority of men are in the same boat as you.

This means, if you want to normie maxx, then social circle game is what you need to focus on. Invest in that.
If you want to chad maxx, then invest more into bar approaches and online avenues.

One should not strive for chad tier in all cases, for some of us, normie tier so that you may normie maxx is not only enough, but would better suit your aims.
For me personally, it's chad or death but that's only because I am aspie socially crippled doomcel so normie maxxing was never an option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 275 and 12 others
You say not to strive to be chad tier,but dont you hate the fact that being in a ltr as a normie will result in your gf lusting after chads?
That's why I want to looksmax, so in an ltr I am fully desired and not likely to be cucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Going2KillMyself, Albeacho and 4 others
Dn rd
Online is good for quick hookups and nudes
However through friends is the best for longterm
I just wish I had a childhood female friend
Reunions seem to be the best way to mog if you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and BigBoy
You say not to strive to be chad tier,but dont you hate the fact that being in a ltr as a normie will result in your gf lusting after chads?
That's why I want to looksmax, so in an ltr I am fully desired and not likely to be cucked
You can find foids who will be loyal, they do exist, but it's rarer.
If you are a statusmaxxed normie then that is equivalent to chad and you should be safe. A popular normie with loyal followers is stronger and more powerful than a loner 6'5 roided chad

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, BigBoy and Bignuts
Dn rd
You seem to know a lot of the content despite "dn rd". Mirin your ability to read threads without reading them tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
You seem to know a lot of the content despite "dn rd". Mirin your ability to read threads without reading them tbh bro
Thanks brah
I got the gist from the graph you posted because I have too low of an attention span to actually read words

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
@personalityinkwell review my thread pls bro, you're one of the few user's opinions I care for tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Yes I agree, this makes sense. Cold approach was most likely never an option for average and below average men.

One should not strive for chad tier in all cases, for some of us, normie tier so that you may normie maxx is not only enough, but would better suit your aims.
For me personally, it's chad or death but that's only because I am aspie socially crippled doomcel so normie maxxing was never an option.
i kinda relate, i don't know if i can normiemaxx at this stage in my life which means it might as well be had(lite) or death for me also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, BigBoy, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
cold approaching is a phenomena of mass-transit. Not only big cities, but totally transient populations. You can't have roots in a place and be trying to anal fuck 18 year olds in zagreb the next weekend.

The interesting thing would be to see if cold approach has become more successful (not merely more prevalent) as a dating tactic in recent years. I suspect it has.

I used to bag on cold approach spammers for being socially retarded, and I was right to - conversion rates were shocking even for gl guys and PUA training turned men into absolute unthinking shit-for-brains about everything.... but these days given the social scene (or lack of it) I think its probably the most rational approach for men who want to get laid; you've little chance of competing with chads and brads on dating apps who vacuum up all the female attention, but if you spam approach women IRL you're bound to run into some who are horny and think you're good enough for right now, and you'll have very little competition because 99% of guys dont even leave their house outside of working hours, let alone talk to women, ever, ever, ever.

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing and BigBoy
Take a look at this graph. It shows how couples met over the decades. As you can see, back in the day the most common ways were friends, family and highschool/college. Meeting in a restaurant or bar was very low. I assume only chads were doing that back then even. It was off limits for normies and subhumans even back then. Social circle was the predominant way back then, and for normies now it is the same I would say. Only chads and NOTICEABLY high status normies can/could pull off bar approaches back then and online maxxing now. If you can't approach in a bar now in 2021, you probably would have been no better off in 1921 either. This is a common cope I see in PSL, that things would be ok if we could just go back in time to a time where society was different. It was different, but not enormously so. The same rules still applied.

View attachment 955198
I'm old. I can report, bout pre tinder times.

This is correct analysis!!

The only thing that is missing, are 2 small nuances factors.
1. Tinder gives a false sense of available options and increased pickiness
2. Tinder is low effort and low "risk", having turned every dude (online) in a mass approaching pua (while in the older times when only irl existed; most guys (still is) were to afraid to talk with randoms women (and now even more men are afraid to talk with randoms I notice).

Back in 2005, or whatever.
Bars/clubs/events. Incels and nromies also, were striking out hard there.
It was a good place for the Chads, Chadlites, and so on. Normies could get some there, some drunk fucks, or dumpster diving chicks, and so on. And even ugly-ish men could occasiannly luck out at the bar, with a drunk ugly landwhale.
But I recall. Most ugly dudes, incells.Tried the bar/club a few times. But getting brutallly treated and mogged there. They opted out.

So yeah. bars and clubs, back then. Was a little bit like Tinder now.
The rest in those older days, also all was running social circle, groups, etc.. game.

A video to illustrate it kinda. How the bars was not a place for manlets, incels, and so on, back then..
Instead of getting mogged and rejected on screen. You got rejected, and mogged, and stomped down, irl, right in your face.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and KrissKross
Dn rd

societal collapse soon

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
This. I'm nowhere near good-looking enough to turn heads or get 100s of Tinder matches but it's still easier than becoming social, getting friends who aren't also loners/gamers and running social circle game where your reputation is on the line etc

The avg height is indeed taller in night clubs than the in the street during the day. AHAH I wonder why.

cold approaching is a phenomena of mass-transit. Not only big cities, but totally transient populations. You can't have roots in a place and be trying to anal fuck 18 year olds in zagreb the next weekend.

The interesting thing would be to see if cold approach has become more successful (not merely more prevalent) as a dating tactic in recent years. I suspect it has.

I used to bag on cold approach spammers for being socially retarded, and I was right to - conversion rates were shocking even for gl guys and PUA training turned men into absolute unthinking shit-for-brains about everything.... but these days given the social scene (or lack of it) I think its probably the most rational approach for men who want to get laid; you've little chance of competing with chads and brads on dating apps who vacuum up all the female attention, but if you spam approach women IRL you're bound to run into some who are horny and think you're good enough for right now, and you'll have very little competition because 99% of guys dont even leave their house outside of working hours, let alone talk to women, ever, ever, ever.
You mentioning Zagreb just proves Balkan is The most incel region of The world after India and burgerland

Slaying was as rare then as now, and unless you were John Wayne or Marlon Brando, you were career maxxing and waiting to meet someone in your social circle, same as now.

Furthermore, the increase in meeting through bars and clubs in recent times I believe is due to the bias that these days only chads and stacies attend clubs and bars. For users who have been to clubs much, you will know what I am talking about, the average height is higher than in everyday life and low tier normies and subhumans usually stay away (they have given up). Back in the day, the bar was for everyone to just enjoy, not a place designed mainly for (((hookup culture))) as it is today.

Interesting to note that the "meeting through friends" route has fallen drastically. I have a theory this may be due in part not only to higher incel rates (in that they are not meeting women so can't even answer the survey) but also the current phenomenon of men having very few friends these days to meet women through and non existent social lives. By the way, if you have no friends, objectively yes you are a loser but by the averages of today, you are actually well within normal. So, don't worry, the majority of men are in the same boat as you.

This means, if you want to normie maxx, then social circle game is what you need to focus on. Invest in that.
If you want to chad maxx, then invest more into bar approaches and online avenues.

View attachment 955198
So Henry vii Genghis khan never existed

online and bars/restaurants is the future according to those graphs

aka: chad or death.