Cold approach (during the daytime) does work

D

Deleted member 11134

Iron
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and in the short time I am here I already read a lot of postings that cold approach in general is bullshit and does not work.

That if you dont get results on tinder, there is no point in trying cold approaching.

That if the girl does not send you "approach invitations", she does not want to be approached or will even see it as harassment.

From my personal story and experiences I can tell that it is not that simple and there is hope that cold approach will work for you, even if you dont have much success with girls over tinder, social circle, work, school etc right now.

My story:

I am 29 now and was a virgin/incel until I was 21, zero success with girls.

There was no tinder, social media or incels forums like today when I was young.
Retrospectively, I am quite happy about that, because all these things might have made me bitter when I was young and incel.

Things got a little bit better in the following years, I had 1-2 one night stands with girls over social cirlce or drunk girls from clubs (not the really hot ones) per YEAR and one time an affair over a few months with a 5/10 girl. So altogether a subar sex life.

I always felt clueless on how to get girls, felt inferior and powerless compared to them. The ones I got were always the ones chosing me (you can imageine these were not the prettiest ones), also even if I got the girl, she disappeared after 1 time sex most of the time.

Things only started to change when I was 26 years old and I did a semester abroad in mexico. In the 26 years of my life before I only had 8 lays, as described above. In mexico though, I finally made the experience to be desired by attractive girls and being able to keep them for more than 1 time sex. JBW for the win. I could fuck 6 girls in 6 months, so almost as many as in my entire life before, and some of them were really hot.

This made me addicted and I swore to me, that I never want do deny myself these nice experiences again and start to fucking try harder back home in Germany.

So when I came back to germany, first thing I did was leave my shitty, boring hometown and move to the next big city (1 million people).

First I tried tinder. No results. Barely any matches, if so the girls were unresponsive.

So I did my research on how to get woman. I am very happy that I found the PUA forums first and not the blackpill lol, blackpill might have convinced me that it is over for me and I have to JBW in mexico or rope.

I read some basic stuff on how to approach women during the day, found new friends and wingmen over the PUA forums and just tried. For the first time I actually actively hit on women during the day. Approached them with a compliment and just tried to build some connection. If there was any chemistry, I invited them to have drinks with me anytime soon.

What can I say, it changed everything for me. Of course the vast majority of the girls rejected me sooner or later, meaning they did not want to go on a date with me, told me they had a boyfriend, some didnt even reply to me when I approached them and just kept walking.

But some did not reject me. Some women just seemed to like me and were happy to meet a cool guy who was brave enough to approach them during the daytime.

Since I started cold approaching I am finally happy with my dating life.

So to put things in perspective:

- Until 26yo in germany with no cold approaching: 8 lays, most of them with average girls

- 26-26.5yo in mexico with no cold approaching: 6 lays, all girls above average

- 27-29yo back in germany with cold approaching: 27 lays, most girls above average, some really good looking. two 8/10 girls I would say, one was even my girlfriend for a few months. crazy bdsm sex experiences I could have never dreamed off before.

I changed nothing about me, I was the same shy, rather inexperienced guy. I just tried to actually get girls.

Conclusion:

With this thread I want to encourage especially younger guys to not give themselves up too early and call themselves incels, hopeless cases etc. I would advise you to move to a big city with at least 500k people and just start to approach girls during the daytime. On the street, in shops, in the park, everywhere.

You will be surprised how warmly some of them react and how few "game" is needed with this style of gaming. Just holding a basic conversation/smalltalk without acting like a complete weirdo will already get you some women.

I know cases of 5/10 guys (I think you guys here would rate them even harsher) getting dates with 6/10 and rarely even 7/10 women after they put the effort in and approached a lot of girls.

I think this method is ultimately superior to rotting on tinder and hoping for a 5/10 tinderqueen to answer your text.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Boxingfan, MansNotHot and 35 others
just lol bro learn some basic approaching lines and you good to go worked fine for me
Vxqecmrcpob51

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, ifyouwannabemylover, MansNotHot and 26 others
Rainerchen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
post face and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, NormieKilla, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
yes it does work.. ive gotten a few lays from cold approaching.
you should def try it youre not completely socially retarded/ ugly

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
The guy writes out a whole ass paragraph about his sincere feelings and this thread consists of a stupid greycel spamming pictures and people accusing him of being a gigachad :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 5189 and 10 others
You can't tell people on this site that.
They will approach 1-3 girls, get rejected, then go look in the mirror for 2 hours and finally make a thread venting about being ugly here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 2968, MegamindCel and 13 others
The guy writes out a whole ass paragraph about his sincere feelings and this thread consists of a stupid greycel spamming pictures and people accusing him of being a gigachad :lul:
''' i fucked two 8/10 girls I would say, one was even my girlfriend for a few months. crazy bdsm sex experiences I could have never dreamed off before'''
sincere feelings you say? :lul: :lul: :lul: more like tales from the downies sex dungeon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 11053 and 3 others
Yea, dating is a number game. The higher your SMV + game is the less girls you will have to approach before you get laid. Also you will need a decent baseline of SMV to start otherwise there is no point in approaching. If you are a average guy just try hard to looksmax to self improve to get to a bit above average and start approaching and you will get results eventually.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Enfant terrible, BigBoy and 2 others
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Thanks for your perspective @Paqua
Good greycel (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 6191, Kristin and 2 others

Yes same bro, I've never had any problem with cold approach.
Bought a PUA course and have been swimming in pussy ever since!!! Shit is legit!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MansNotHot, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, owlofathena and 12 others
Yea, dating is a number game. The higher your SMV + game is the less girls you will have to approach before you get laid. Also you will need a decent baseline of SMV to start otherwise there is no point in approaching. If you are a average guy just try hard to looksmax to self improve to get to a bit above average and start approaching and you will get results eventually.
nice summary. I agree with you especially on the "decent baseline". This forum provides a lot of good content in order to reach that.
You also need mental stability/maturity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 5891
View attachment 912397

Yes same bro, I've never had any problem with cold approach.
Bought a PUA course and have been swimming in pussy ever since!!! Shit is legit!!!!
this joke gets old

you don't need to look like a male model in order to have sex with women

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, BigBoy, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Good post but also kinda meaningless if we cannot see your face or know your height. You might be better looking than you think you are, or maybe you're tall.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and fogdart
Good success rate. I only got 1%, in my pua days as a 3 - 3.5 PSL dude.

What is your overall looks level. Gave? And body?

• +1
Reactions: far336
You're doing more than 90% of people here. Good job

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Mateusz74, BigBoy and 1 other person
You can't tell people on this site that.
They will approach 1-3 girls, get rejected, then go look in the mirror for 2 hours and finally make a thread venting about being ugly here
In muh best pua smooth times. I could only get 1 date out of 7 chatups of randoms.
So mostly rejections.
It's the name of the game.

Why don't you give us some evidence of all these adventures you've had?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Good success rate. I only got 1%, in my pua days as a 3 - 3.5 PSL dude.

What is your overall looks level. Gave? And body?
At the risk of removing the focus from the original message I wanted to spread in this thread, I'll be honest with you guys.

I'm 194cm tall and my face is high tier normie, so altogether I would rate me 7/10. I'm not familiar with the PSL rating system so no idea.

Please bare a few things in mind:

1. I had this height and looks since I was 18. Still I was incel until 21. Still until 27 I had no major success in my country. No success at all on tinder. Sex 1-5 times per year when I dont count the affair with the 5/10 girl. I started having success when I started cold approaching, it changed everything. While my height and looks certainly helped, what tells you that you cannot do the same if you never even tried?
If I would have posted here before cold approaching, telling you about my lack of success on tinder, most guys here would have probaly told me to rope or SEAmax.

My whole point is that you should at least TRY before you give up. Girls might like you more than you think (based on your performance on social media, tinder etc).

2. I know a lot of pickup guys in my city. Trust me, some of them really dont look good. If they would post pictures here, you guys would tell them that its over and they need to SEAmax if they ever want to have sex. But I know it firsthand that they have dates and lays from cold approaching here. With girls who are their looksmatch and in some cases even above their looksmatch.
They obviously have to approach a lot of girls and work harder than more handsome guys, but it is possible.

I'll give you an example. This guy here is a dating/PUA coach that I personally know and he fucked more than 300 girls in 10 years.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MansNotHot, BigBoy, Acnno and 4 others
Why don't you give us some evidence of all these adventures you've had?
I will look through my phone and post some evidence later this evening.

You're a fakecel but it's true that you should move to the biggest city possible but that's common knowledge.

At the risk of removing the focus from the original message I wanted to spread in this thread, I'll be honest with you guys.

I'm 194cm tall and my face is high tier normie, so altogether I would rate me 7/10. I'm not familiar with the PSL rating system so no idea.

1. I had this height and looks since I was 18. Still I was incel until 21. Still until 27 I had no major success in my country. No success at all on tinder. Sex 1-5 times per year when I dont count the affair with the 5/10 girl. I started having success when I started cold approaching, it changed everything. While my height and looks certainly helped, what tells you that you cannot do the same if you never even tried?
If I would have posted here before cold approaching, telling you about my lack of success on tinder, most guys here would have probaly told me to rope or SEAmax.

My whole point is that you should at least TRY before you give up. Girls might like you more than you think (based on your performance on social media, tinder etc).

2. I know a lot of pickup guys in my city. Trust me, some of them really dont look good. If they would post pictures here, you guys would tell them that its over and they need to SEAmax if they ever want to have sex. But I know it firsthand that they have dates and lays from cold approaching here. With girls who are their looksmatch and in some cases even above their looksmatch.
They obviously have to approach a lot of girls and work harder than more handsome guys, but it is possible.

I'll give you an example. This guy here is a dating/PUA coach that I personally know and he fucked more than 300 girls in 10 years.

So basically you just NT maxxed and since you're 6'4 and have an average face, then lol you were volcel

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
That's a nice starting point for sure.

I would say 7/10-high tier n romie. means being: 70 percentile (as in, better looking than 70% of guys (same age and race). and worse (or equal) looking to 30% of dudes).

My pua days.
I was 188cm/6'2; but a face that was 35-40 percentiel. Meaning, that most guys would look better than me facially. Like 65% of dudes mogged me facially looks.
I started out my pua days, by hitting on women that are like 8/10 or 7/10 (because I believed i was that also). And got nowhere (as in, no sex) the first 200+ chatups that way.
Only after i dropped my looks standard (to match mine in 20/20 hindsight) could I get like 1%-2% success rate at the time. Most women I been with, were facially also 35 - 50 percentile range. So my looks level or slightly better.

So. That's my pua days experience. from 2007-2010 orso.

Luckily I managed to improve my looks, by efforts recently.
I think I am now. face 70% range. And body height = 80+% range. Only body shape i am in need of improving on and woriking on it (to skinny).
I am very curious, how my "success" rate is going to be this time around. When I am going out again this year, to meet womens. I can than nicely compare, how much looks change will actually do irl.

(for reference: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-oldcels-here-scared-of-being-30.201033/page-2#post-3455234 )

At the risk of removing the focus from the original message I wanted to spread in this thread,
Don't be worried bro. Not all peoples here, are denyรฉrs of the concept of: numbers game. Most actually agree on numbers game here. BUT only after you meet a certain looks entrance threshold, and certain phenotype (dependant on location in the world).

Trust me, some of them really dont look good. If they would post pictures here, you guys would tell them that its over and they need to SEAmax if they ever want to have sex. But I know it firsthand that they have dates and lays from cold approaching here. With girls who are their looksmatch and in some cases even above their looksmatch.
This was me. if it wasn't for pua, or better said, running massive numbers game. And I would had stayed passive/slow approach like I did untill early 20's. I would not had managed to lose my v-card at mid 20's and the toher stuffs that happened after that. and potentially still be virgin, and be this guy.

You might misconscrew blackpill, imo.

The dating blackpill = Looks matters most principle.
So in essence, the first idea, is to put in effort to look good. Only game over claims, are and should be for truecells. Like guys that are manlets, or have an ugly fase like 20 perceantile range. that type of stuff. And the balckpill is honest enough, to not give them false hope, and not say like pua coaches do: you are a 2/10 but you can get a 9/10 women easily with being alpha blablabla.

After that low level of looks. There starts the low tier normies in looks ( I was that most fo my life). And they can get some. But need not have high standards. And need to maxximize efforts and numnbers game element. Aka, being able to life the rejection lifestyle, most of the time. If he lucky he gets with average looking women.

From high tier normie and upwards in looks. is where a dating lifestyle potential starts, where i mioght actually be fun. But still need to put in effort.

there was/is quite a significant big-ish pua thread here.
i link it here:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, far336, Rainerchen and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MansNotHot, owlofathena, TheLastABCcel and 3 others
You wanted to brag about being so cool that you have plenty of sex from cold approaches and spread bs like "just cold approach, you will have sex" and it turned out that you are GL autist who never talked with girls and that's why you were 21 years old virign. GTFO.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 10536, Gonthar and 1 other person
brag

• +1
Reactions: mortis
autist who never talked with girls and that's why you were 21 years old virign.
Obviously he not autist.

But to be truth. in real life chats ups, are actually not so common that average dudes do that. At least white dudes.
Online it's different.

The average white dude. They probably only talk with 20 new random women in a way to test het sexual/romantic interest in him. And I might even be generous with muh 20. maybe the party animal dudes do it more, when they have had enough alcohol.

I can't find statts on this. but above is my observation.
Only shit I can find, is tuff like this, about white dudes not doing much chat ups.
"difficulty in approaching people (46%). In turn, men are much more likely than women to say difficulty approaching people is a major reason."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad and far336
Obviously he not autist.

But to be truth. in real life chats ups, are actually not so common that average dudes do that. At least white dudes.
Online it's different.

The average white dude. They probably only talk with 20 new random women in a way to test het sexual/romantic interest in him. And I might even be generous with muh 20. maybe the party animal dudes do it more, when they have had enough alcohol.

I can't find statts on this. but above is my observation.
Only shit I can find, is tuff like this, about white dudes not doing much chat ups.
"difficulty in approaching people (46%). In turn, men are much more likely than women to say difficulty approaching people is a major reason."
OP said daygame, so on the street, in the mall etc. I bet 90% of guys will never approach a girl in daygame. Majority of men have friends circles where there are plenty of girls or they use dating apps, so there is no point for them for being clown and making "x" COLD approaches in the day. Just ask your friends how many of them approached random girl (I mean outside of clubs/concerts where alcohol is involved). I bet handful of them did that. At the top of that, people don't like being rejected and being average dude COLD APPROACHING girls means you will be rejected 99% of the times. Sometimes really bad rejections which can destroy your self esteem. If you are 7/10 as OP, that's worth for sure. But 80% of guys are average, 10% are ugly and rest might benfit from that. If you are average and you want to COLD APPROACH, you must have thick skin, no resistance for clowning around and at the end you will get only few dates at most.

OP said daygame, so on the street, in the mall etc. I bet 90% of guys will never approach a girl in daygame.
I don't even know, what daygame actually really means. definition wise. I always thought, that when i was waiting at the bus stop, and made a chitchat with someone there also waiting, it's a daytim chatup. Or when i'm in the coffee waiting line, asking the woman what she is getting and if good (and than based on her reaction, trying to transition things). Or when I ask at the market, about a vegetable. And that type of stuff.
Is that also called daygame?

Majority of men have friends circles where there are plenty of girls or they use dating apps,
The friends circles, work, obby clubs, etc... I hear many dudes complain, the turn over is a bit slow/little.
I agree with this one actually, to be the best way. As in, the best way to score a good/decent LTR with a woman on or above your looks level. But for slaying, being a aman slut, ranking up bog numbers, it's kinda to slow I think.
But absolutely awesome and the best way. to meet LTR potential. Since often same kind of interestes and so on as well.

* Obvioulsy online, is great for salyinga lso. if a dude is good looking. If a dude is not good looking or average, he need to dumpsterdive with online. Is my observation.

What do you think??

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad and far336
I don't even know, what daygame actually really means. definition wise. I always thought, that when i was waiting at the bus stop, and made a chitchat with someone there also waiting, it's a daytim chatup. Or when i'm in the coffee waiting line, asking the woman what she is getting and if good (and than based on her reaction, trying to transition things). Or when I ask at the market, about a vegetable. And that type of stuff.
Is that also called daygame?

The friends circles, work, obby clubs, etc... I hear many dudes complain, the turn over is a bit slow/little.
I agree with this one actually, to be the best way. As in, the best way to score a good/decent LTR with a woman on or above your looks level. But for slaying, being a aman slut, ranking up bog numbers, it's kinda to slow I think.
But absolutely awesome and the best way. to meet LTR potential. Since often same kind of interestes and so on as well.

* Obvioulsy online, is great for salyinga lso. if a dude is good looking. If a dude is not good looking or average, he need to dumpsterdive with online. Is my observation.

What do you think??
Once again, most guys are average looking, most of them have friends and that's how men are getting LTR/sex - through friends. With 'dating apps', it changes a little, but still average men won't slay through dating apps/daygame. That's why you need to have friends circles/female friends/going to clubs etc. If you are average and you have no friends, you die alone. I agree on dumpsterdiving part. There are guys who fuck landwhales while being average. I have friends like that. They get 0 ioi's from attractive girls, don't go out and don't cold approach so they go for ugly girls online. I understand daygame as these PUA guys who are going from one girl to another with same line asking for phone number after 2 minutes of conversation.

• +1
Reactions: far336
Once again, most guys are average looking, most of them have friends and that's how men are getting LTR/sex - through friends. With 'dating apps', it changes a little, but still average men won't slay through dating apps/daygame. That's why you need to have friends circles/female friends/going to clubs etc. If you are average and you have no friends, you die alone. I agree on dumpsterdiving part. There are guys who fuck landwhales while being average. I have friends like that. They get 0 ioi's from attractive girls, don't go out and don't cold approach so they go for ugly girls online. I understand daygame as these PUA guys who are going from one girl to another with same line asking for phone number after 2 minutes of conversation.
I agree.
That's how normies do it.

Average normies hmen, ave a lifetime laycount of 4 - 8.
to quote: ("anywhere between 4 and 8 partners is considered an average number of sexual partners for adult men and women")
So above approach of nromies, with friends circles/female friends/going to club; will give that result of 4-8 sexual partners in lifetime.

What I would say. If a normie dude, doesn't want 4-8 lifetime sex partners. And he don't wanna go dumpsterdiving online.
He gotta add another stream of meeting more new women, than average men do with above method. A way can be, to be a social person in daytim also and talk with women. But there are plenty other ways as well. Obvisouly, talking with people socially in the daytime, one is gonna get as a nromie dude, 75% of the time an uninterested reaction. So yeah, it's the rejecion lifestyle being social with randoms. Need to hav strong sense of self esteem, and thick skin. And than still, brutals.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad, far336 and 1 other person
it's amazing how much males need to dehumanize themselves, basically become a living sperm cell, throwing themselves at every female in sight before they even know if they want her or not, pretty amazing shit

anyway, this shit doesn't fly in EE/the balkans, people think you're begging them for money or something

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and l0st@sea
it's amazing how much males need to dehumanize themselves, basically become a living sperm cell, throwing themselves at every female in sight before they even know if they want her or not, pretty amazing shit

anyway, this shit doesn't fly in EE/the balkans, people think you're begging them for money or something
Jfl humans were running down woolly mammoths and all you have to do is walk up to a girl and ask them out, and you think that dehumanizing. Your delusional tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and BigBoy
Jfl humans were running down woolly mammoths and all you have to do is walk up to a girl and ask them out, and you think that dehumanizing. Your delusional tbh.
sure, you also didn't have 50 year long marriages and divorce laws back then. now you're either rushing into a relationship with the first hoe that says yes, who will extract as much commitment as possible from you before giving up quality sex, or you're imagining that you're a slayer who can hit it with zero commitment which is unlikely for most guys.
the majority would be much better off before hookup culture, they would at least have some small degree of control over which bitch would control their lives, now they don't even have that.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
I wish I lived in a big city :feelsbadman:

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and in the short time I am here I already read a lot of postings that cold approach in general is bullshit and does not work.

That if you dont get results on tinder, there is no point in trying cold approaching.

That if the girl does not send you "approach invitations", she does not want to be approached or will even see it as harassment.

From my personal story and experiences I can tell that it is not that simple and there is hope that cold approach will work for you, even if you dont have much success with girls over tinder, social circle, work, school etc right now.

My story:

I am 29 now and was a virgin/incel until I was 21, zero success with girls.

There was no tinder, social media or incels forums like today when I was young.
Retrospectively, I am quite happy about that, because all these things might have made me bitter when I was young and incel.

Things got a little bit better in the following years, I had 1-2 one night stands with girls over social cirlce or drunk girls from clubs (not the really hot ones) per YEAR and one time an affair over a few months with a 5/10 girl. So altogether a subar sex life.

I always felt clueless on how to get girls, felt inferior and powerless compared to them. The ones I got were always the ones chosing me (you can imageine these were not the prettiest ones), also even if I got the girl, she disappeared after 1 time sex most of the time.

Things only started to change when I was 26 years old and I did a semester abroad in mexico. In the 26 years of my life before I only had 8 lays, as described above. In mexico though, I finally made the experience to be desired by attractive girls and being able to keep them for more than 1 time sex. JBW for the win. I could fuck 6 girls in 6 months, so almost as many as in my entire life before, and some of them were really hot.

This made me addicted and I swore to me, that I never want do deny myself these nice experiences again and start to fucking try harder back home in Germany.

So when I came back to germany, first thing I did was leave my shitty, boring hometown and move to the next big city (1 million people).

First I tried tinder. No results. Barely any matches, if so the girls were unresponsive.

So I did my research on how to get woman. I am very happy that I found the PUA forums first and not the blackpill lol, blackpill might have convinced me that it is over for me and I have to JBW in mexico or rope.

I read some basic stuff on how to approach women during the day, found new friends and wingmen over the PUA forums and just tried. For the first time I actually actively hit on women during the day. Approached them with a compliment and just tried to build some connection. If there was any chemistry, I invited them to have drinks with me anytime soon.

What can I say, it changed everything for me. Of course the vast majority of the girls rejected me sooner or later, meaning they did not want to go on a date with me, told me they had a boyfriend, some didnt even reply to me when I approached them and just kept walking.

But some did not reject me. Some women just seemed to like me and were happy to meet a cool guy who was brave enough to approach them during the daytime.

Since I started cold approaching I am finally happy with my dating life.

So to put things in perspective:

- Until 26yo in germany with no cold approaching: 8 lays, most of them with average girls

- 26-26.5yo in mexico with no cold approaching: 6 lays, all girls above average

- 27-29yo back in germany with cold approaching: 27 lays, most girls above average, some really good looking. two 8/10 girls I would say, one was even my girlfriend for a few months. crazy bdsm sex experiences I could have never dreamed off before.

I changed nothing about me, I was the same shy, rather inexperienced guy. I just tried to actually get girls.

Conclusion:

With this thread I want to encourage especially younger guys to not give themselves up too early and call themselves incels, hopeless cases etc. I would advise you to move to a big city with at least 500k people and just start to approach girls during the daytime. On the street, in shops, in the park, everywhere.

You will be surprised how warmly some of them react and how few "game" is needed with this style of gaming. Just holding a basic conversation/smalltalk without acting like a complete weirdo will already get you some women.

I know cases of 5/10 guys (I think you guys here would rate them even harsher) getting dates with 6/10 and rarely even 7/10 women after they put the effort in and approached a lot of girls.

I think this method is ultimately superior to rotting on tinder and hoping for a 5/10 tinderqueen to answer your text.

It doesnt.

Not if race is against you

Cold approach has a 10% success rate

I'm curious about your look honestly

When i read the first post of op, i instantly knew that this guy is tall and/or attractive.
As soon as i read the above sentence, i startet laughing, because this was so predictable :lul: :lul: :lul:
I would bet 100 bucks that he is not only high tier normie, but even chadlite or chad. At least very robust and with no recession + good facial width.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and IdiAmin
hees right yoo kno

just go up and talk to her

~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+-~-+=+

But for real you should experiment with cold approaching if you ive in a big enough population just as an exercise in social awareness at the very least. Not too much downside. Its a very interesting and eye opening experience if youve never done it before. Its also the only way to access women who arent active on social media (high quality just based on this alone) if you arent in a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cold approach has a 10% success rate
Define success?

I think.doing this can work. BUT one needs to pass these 4 elements:

1. what is your looks rating (minimum 60 percentile)
2. how tall are you (minimum 40 percentile; short ones need to compensate with good face)
3. what is your phenotype (depends on location in world)
4. what is your location in the world. (some countries can't do it. and phenotype matters in relation to this I some locations slot because in some places in world a phenotypes may do bad, or really good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11770 and far336
Dn rd, just get accused of harrassment theory

Having friends/social circles doesnt make you a slayer. Its just how the average man gets into his one or two relationships in a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sergeant blackpill, IdiAmin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 11134
So fucking annoying, these shit threads. Wall of text just when all that was needed to write was "be chad". Yeah, no fucking shit.

PUA is trash invented to scam incels. Cold approach works during the day or night. Tinder is trash too. Only looks = attraction. Ha ha.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6512
I don't have the willpower nor time to get rejected 204 times just for a lay.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 1751
What is it that you're trying to sell boyo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back