Cold approach is a scam meant to make people more blackpilled

T

trpsweden

sex icon
Cold approaching never works unless you are in the top percentage of men. Doing it won't help your game, it'll just make you feel more worthless

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, JoseFromLondon, UltimateMan and 6 others
cold approach is PUA jewish cope worthy of YT cringe material

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Stevensmithgerard
Most of you haven’t even tried it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Stare and MegamindCel
I have only engaged with females when they showed IOI first, approaching first feels awkward for some reason.

7psl min for cold approach in sweden

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Baldingman1998 and WadlowMaxxing
No normal dudes ever cold approach girls. If you have to cold approach girls, it means you don't have friends with who you can go to club/parties and meet girls there like normal guys do. PUA is nice scam tho. If you don't have friends or social circles, you fall for cold approaching bullshit and if you are not succesful, PUA losers will tell you that it's your fault because (insert excuse here) and buy my PUA course. Warm approach is normal tho. If a random girl smiles at you or give you obvious signs, that's normal to talk to her imo.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, lookmaxxing_curry, Deleted member 761 and 6 others
Lots of new and exciting ideas in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, klamus and BigBoy
Warm approach is normal tho. If a random girl smiles at you or give you obvious signs, that's normal to talk to her imo.
Just be Chad theorem

• JFL
Reactions: JamesWilken3
No normal dudes ever cold approach girls. If you have to cold approach girls, it means you don't have friends with who you can go to club/parties and meet girls there like normal guys do. PUA is nice scam tho. If you don't have friends or social circles, you fall for cold approaching bullshit and if you are not succesful, PUA losers will tell you that it's your fault because (insert excuse here) and buy my PUA course. Warm approach is normal tho. If a random girl smiles at you or give you obvious signs, that's normal to talk to her imo.
It's either warm approach or the friend method I call it. Basically you ask a friend to check the girl that you want and see if she likes you. If she says no, then u face no emotional trauma from the rejection and ur social status is uneffected. Cold approaching is probably the most retarded thing you can do. You just don't go up to a random person and ask them out, like they don't even know who you are.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and sensen
Lots of new and exciting ideas in this thread
Literally do anything else. If you are cold approaching to improve social skills, go to parties or any other thing that introduces you to a lot of new people. If you are cold approaching to actually get girls, just use Tinder or similar apps. Cold approaching catches girls off guard and makes them feel weirded out by you, atleast where I am from. Also, yes I have tried it to no avail.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Cold approaching never works unless you are in the top percentage of men. Doing it won't help your game, it'll just make you feel more worthless
cold approach without IOI is suicide, thing is incels dont get IOI's

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yerico7 and lepo2317
Literally do anything else. If you are cold approaching to improve social skills, go to parties or any other thing that introduces you to a lot of new people. If you are cold approaching to actually get girls, just use Tinder or similar apps. Cold approaching catches girls off guard and makes them feel weirded out by you, atleast where I am from. Also, yes I have tried it to no avail.
I was fucking around because this thread is just greycels repeating shit everyone has known since 2013... What do you think the "P" in psl stands for?

Cold approach is trash but it's useful for practicing being NT. Plus I'm High T so I enjoy the boner I get just from talking to a hot stranger

Just started cold approaching not complaining cuz I pulled a gym Stacy's number (literally hottest chick at the gym with model tier face.) And she was pretty receptive, I'm like 4/7 this week which is pretty lucky (some of these chicks were kinda eyeing me to begin with ngl) and Ive been rated like high tier normie. We'll see how it goes I guess

Last edited:
In nightclubs/bars the threshold for cold approaching is above average looking.

In the day the threshold for cold approaching is chad.

Don’t bother if you don’t meet these thresholds, just use social circle game or online dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
State of the earth where its considering wrong to start a converstation with a female. Just stfu

In nightclubs/bars the threshold for cold approaching is above average looking.

In the day the threshold for cold approaching is chad.

Don’t bother if you don’t meet these thresholds, just use social circle game or online dating apps.
The threshold for looks is higher in daygame than tinder? Jfl