Cold-approached a female 1h ago

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
It was my cringiest experience to date, why the fuck did I think it was a fucking good idea?
Fuck me, it was so fucking awkward. I think she could've sniffed out my autism.
I was shaking like Michael J Fox.

I got her snap though, now what the fuck do I do? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Fuck me, it was so fucking awkward and cringy, even just thinking about it makes me have a full body cringe induced spasm.

Feeling so fucking light-headed because of this. Why did I do that? Why did I fall for the TRP meme?
Now I'm going to stress the fuck out because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. REEEEEEEEE

You have to do it constantly to partially desensitize yourself.

What you do? You add her on that shit, talk a bit and then set a date. Try, at least.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
You have to do it constantly to partially desensitize yourself.

What you do? You add her on that shit, talk a bit and then set a date. Try, at least.
:feelsmage: That's beyond my expertise.

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
That's called success, you think you're gonna approach easily when you've been rotting your whole life?

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
The next time you try it'll feel better, the more you try the more normal it is

The attraction was created a split second after she laid eyes on you, don't be too concerned about the content of the interaction. She would have most likely found you cute if you were awkward as a high tier Chad.

The attraction was created a split second after she laid eyes on you, don't be too concerned about the content of the interaction. She would have most likely found you cute if you were awkward as a high tier Chad.
Yeah, but when i approached her the first thing she said was "why?" thinking I was a part of some group making fun of her?
Is that a good sign?
Legit just thinking about this is making me anxious.

Yeah, but when i approached her the first thing she said was "why?" thinking I was a part of some group making fun of her?
Is that a good sign?
Legit just thinking about this is making me anxious.

Cold approach isn't that common. I don't believe it is that abnormal that she misread your initial intentions.

Cold approach isn't that common. I don't believe it is that abnormal that she misread your initial intentions.
i still feel uncomfortable with the thought of me cold-approaching, just thinking back makes me feel uncomfortable.
And I still haven't messaged her, I might just wait til tomorrow cause I'm still feeling anxious.

i still feel uncomfortable with the thought of me cold-approaching, just thinking back makes me feel uncomfortable.
And I still haven't messaged her, I might just wait til tomorrow cause I'm still feeling anxious.

Was she smiling during the interaction, did you felt like she wanted to go and how did it end?

No pain no gain homi

rofl u don't cold approach these days.

Social Circles >

:feelsmage: That's beyond my expertise.
If you're gl enough to pull off cold approaches in 2018 (I'd say you have to be BARE MINIMUM 4/10 for really good environments such as open air events where people are drinking and there's a context accepting of people approaching, kissing, etc, and 6/10 for unwelcoming and very competitive environments such as bars, clubs, and streets - street game is particularly challenging and I've never ever seen it working tbh), just push yourself and keep trying.

If I were at least 6/10 I'd be still be approaching, no doubt about it. I'd do drugs if necessary (since alcohol doesn't work for me anymore - I feel physically sick of it way before I'm really drunk mentally).

You overthink waaaaay too much

How do I think less?

Do you personally know that girl? Is she someone that had a huge impact on your life? Will you ever see her again? If the answer is no, then you shouldn’t even give a fuck about her because she doesn’t give a fuck about you either.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Do you personally know that girl? Is she someone that had a huge impact on your life? Will you ever see her again? If the answer is no, then you shouldn’t even give a fuck about her because she doesn’t give a fuck about you either.
I think we have mutual friends but I won't be seeing them any time soon.

I think we have mutual friends but I won't be seeing them any time soon.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you said u were no socialcirclecel reeeeeee reeeeeeee reeee REEEEEEEEEEE reeeee:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: your lips tho:feelshehe:and ur ass:feelshmm:hmm stilll REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go uninstall

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you said u were no socialcirclecel reeeeeee reeeeeeee reeee REEEEEEEEEEE reeeee:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: your lips tho:feelshehe:and ur ass:feelshmm:hmm stilll REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They're acquaintances that I don't speak to but still, this could affect me when I start college part-time next year tbh

Lmao VST the fakecel incels love to hate

Lmao VST the fakecel incels love to hate
True, although I'm still incel.

Also, I haven't even messaged her yet because I have no idea what I should do, just thinking about it stresses me out.
I depersonalised so hard when I approached her that I think I'll be able to just pretend it was all a dream.

if she doesn't give you her number she is going to get anther orbiter
delete the whore from sc