cold showers are too fucking difficult to do

shibo

shibo

Equinox
i just cant do cold showers HELP ME BROS

Start slow, instead of hot showers do warm, then cooler, then eventually cold.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Start with warm then gradually cool it down?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Simple. Hope in that shit and stop being a bitch

You’ll get used to it overtime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Xander, LowTierNormie and 9 others
Why do you want to do them? And yeah of course they're hard

It makes it easier to fall asleep
I do a very cold shower sometimes just to make my skin look better, that's the main benefit I think. Or for making you alert

I do a very cold shower sometimes just to make my skin look better, that's the main benefit I think. Or for making you alert

I think Muslims have good skin cuz the cold water does rejuvenate and they gotta do it 5x daily. And the movements in prayer circulate blood to the head and face, shariamaxing is peak Chad tbhfam. Most converts are white women in their 20s, ie they married a curry cuz his domineering masculinity was absent in white men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
enjoy spiking your cortisol

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel, make_it_to_the_top, DidntRead and 1 other person
enjoy spiking your cortisol
giphy.gif

taking a cold shower every now and then(too hot outside, high fever, etc) is ok.

but lmao at taking regular cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I have severe Thalassophobia, cold showers would trigger it too much and I would probably get a mild panic attack.

I am a good swimmer, but I can't have my eyes closed while being in contact with water

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I can't do this I get cold rashes

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, DidntRead, MadMong and 1 other person
Do James Bond showers where you start off nice and hot then crank it to cold. Much easier than going into an already ice cold shower from room temperature.

It sounds hokey and cliche but meditation really helps you build the mental muscles to separate your mind from body. I used to have that cold shock response leaving me breathless and wanting to hop out immediately. It sucked so bad I didn't make it a regular thing at all. Then I tried it again later after daily meditation was a part of my routine for awhile and just going into that hardened state of mind when entering the cold it felt probably half as cold as before and there was no shock. It's easy now.

It should be easy in summer

in winter cold showers are madness

What my imagination fabricates in my head when I have my eyes closed in a cold shower:

https://cdn.buzznick.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ocean-12.jpeg

https://cdn.buzznick.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ocean-8.jpeg

https://njscuba.net/z-biology/sharks_basking_shark_4.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If you can't do cold shower in summer you're a pussy faggot, I did cold showers in winter for 3 months and it's way harder and my cold showers aren't even THAT bad in winter cause I live in a warm climate

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and CupOfCoffee
If you just want to do it for your face to look better, use lukewarm/cool water on your body and then finish off with the coldest water on your face.
If you can't do cold shower in summer you're a pussy faggot, I did cold showers in winter for 3 months and it's way harder and my cold showers aren't even THAT bad in winter cause I live in a warm climate
I did cold showers in winter here, very cold area at high elevation. It feels like death lol

How does cutting off circulation to your skin improve collagen production again? Might make your skin less greasy in the short term but you are cucking yourself in the long term.

I think Muslims have good skin cuz the cold water does rejuvenate and they gotta do it 5x daily. And the movements in prayer circulate blood to the head and face, shariamaxing is peak Chad tbhfam. Most converts are white women in their 20s, ie they married a curry cuz his domineering masculinity was absent in white men
Who says muslims have good skin?
jfl 90 iq mudslime detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
0 benefit in cold showers compared to luke warm water

There's 2bn Muslims over several continents, I expect a high IQ individual like you know I can't possibly be generalizing, but speculating. Or you could check my post history and see that I'm white and it's over for me, I drop truth bombs nthng to lose

Last edited: