cold showers makes skin less bloated, not just better quality

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
on my research quest to reduce bloat from mk677 i remembered my skin looks god tier after hardcore exercise, and exercise also causes of lymphatic movement. which takes excess liquids from skin and redistributes it back to heart. Since you cant exercise at the start of the day starting off with a warm shower then changing it to cold will throw your body into shock and it will start contracting. this takes all the fluids from your face and takes it to your heart giving you much leaner skin and its easier to see facial structure. for me after i cold shower or exercise my cheekbones bulge out of my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, xz90 and Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
just sacrifice ur hair bro
jfl at thinking hair matters just look at my profile picture he’s a legit giga mogger

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
does a cold shower turn you into a dog?

no?

then you will always be subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Ethnicsmatter, heroinfather and 3 others
does a cold shower turn you into a dog?

no?

then you will always be subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and RedPilledStemcel
my water heater is broken for like 2 months. so i just take cold shower and wash my ass and balls real fast. cold showers are a total fucking meme. i wash my hair once a week when dandruff gets real bad. life fucking sucks l;;;ol

Hockey makes my face so defined for like 30 mins after the game/practice

• +1
Reactions: retard and androidcel
Cold showers are great after gymcelling and other sports
Otherwise they are cope

Cold showers make you sick af lol

on my research quest to reduce bloat from mk677 i remembered my skin looks god tier after hardcore exercise, and exercise also causes of lymphatic movement. which takes excess liquids from skin and redistributes it back to heart. Since you cant exercise at the start of the day starting off with a warm shower then changing it to cold will throw your body into shock and it will start contracting. this takes all the fluids from your face and takes it to your heart giving you much leaner skin and its easier to see facial structure. for me after i cold shower or exercise my cheekbones bulge out of my face
Did you stop taking the MK-677? Stop taking it and you'll look less bloated. MK-677 fucks with grehlin so bad. Almost impossible to keep a strict diet while on it. Cutting and MK-677 don't go together. It's best used for hardgainers/skinnycels

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Did you stop taking the MK-677? Stop taking it and you'll look less bloated. MK-677 fucks with grehlin so bad. Almost impossible to keep a strict diet while on it. Cutting and MK-677 don't go together. It's best used for hardgainers/skinnycels
I would turn into a balloon to grow tbh just trying to minimize the bloat but it’s already pretty low key in the first place. also I need the appetite boost I was like 117 pounds at 5’8 pretty much a stick tbh