(Collaborative&Research&Guide) Framemaxxing; Clavicles,Ribcage,Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Framletgod

Framletgod

dont @ me in threads, private msg me
Disclaimer: this post is mix a collection of raw information and a guide
most on these methods were not done any studies and could be cope,
i just wanted to make a thread to put all my information that ive collected towards framemaxxing the past few years into 1 thread, and maybe some people can add information on how to further increase framesize.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT ANY ADVICE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

shit clavicles/ribcage with muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage with muscles

shit clavicles/ribcage without muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage without muscles

so what does this mean?

if you have bad clavicles you are not going to look good with muscles.

this graph tells us that clavicles fuse around EARLY 30s so there is still hope for us buddyboyos

and YES bones likes clavicles are most likely genetic, but i strongly believe we can alter it to some extend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Claviclesmaxxing

Increasing GH/igf1

-be low body fat,
-mk-677,HGH, Somatropin. any gh peptides
-Huperzine A
-Intermittent Fasting
-L-arginine, GABA, Beta-Alanine, glycine , alpha GPC , l-dopa, Ornithine, Glutamine, Creatine Melatonin, niacin, MSM, Glucosamine
-dont eat proccessed/sugary foods
-dont eat before going to sleep
-sauna
-HIIT
-sleeping 9-10h
-cold showers

heres another full list that supposedly increase gh: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...-formulas-to-increase-height-and-grow-taller/

Gymcelling
-weightlift atleast every second day (while it does increase musclemass it puts stress on your bones to adapt to it, read the anwsers;
(https://www.quora.com/Does-bodybuil...-bone-structure-or-by-just-adding-muscle-mass)
-doing exercises with mostly wide grips (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167048771&page=) (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174548801&page=1)
-doing exercises that pull you apart

Swimming
-putting pressure on your bones (especially clavicles) when you swim. Constant pressure on bones over a long period of time makes the bone adapt and grow.

Anti aromatase medication (estrogenmin)
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Femara
-avoid stress
-avoid eating estrogenic foods (google foods that you eat daily and lookup if they contain any estrogen)
-high doses of vit k2

Clavicle lengthening

Injecting BMP7
inject BMP-7 (bone morphogenetic protein) and noggin inhibiting proteins with an insulin syringe into the area on the distal (the side above your arm, not where it meets your sternum) clavicle where the epiphyseal cartilage is located.
Theoretically these pharmaceutical compounds used in research and some dental and surgical applications can lengthen bones, even after growth plates technically close.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=201433

Sports with alot of body contact
wrestling, rugby, american football, boxing

increase DHT
ive seen alot of lookism users talking about it that it increases clavicle but found no information

Bone smash your delts
jfl who knows might work

Ribcagemaxxing

swimming with deep breathing
any type of pullovers
sleep on your back

basicly all you need to know

https://www.t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction

Framemaxxing (with Muscles)

train all 3 parts of your delts (especially the lateral delts)
train your upperlats (pulling exercises) and lower lats (rowing exersies)
train your traps with rackpulls and shrugs for your upperback

watch this vid if you want to know more about how to get wide

Steroids
steroids increase androgen receptors = increase size in shoulders and traps

3-4 of test + dianabol or anadrol cylces will make look bigger ¨naturally¨ once you stop using gear ERGO you look like you are on gear but actually arent anymore

i believe that steroids dont stop your clavicles from growing imo, but you wont grow anymore for sure (vertically)

nofap
fapping decreases androgen receptors

legs
dont overdo legs, especially quads, they gonna make you look like a X from the front rather than a V

Other stuff:

Deltoid augmentation

Inject synthol into your delts and lats
will not look obvious if you dont take 2 much

Fraud with clothes
get oversized jackets that fit you and dont look stupid
get tight jeans that make ur lowerbody look small

Train your neck
you dont wanna have a pencil neck with a big frame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mezo103, mxrcyy0, greywind and 48 others
wide clavicles were an adaptation for throwing . so could throwing make them wider? :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Christiano, TheJudgeofV and 6 others
Aron2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Costcosuperstore, infini and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member and Deleted member 685
throwing in general. probably mostly spear throwing so throwing a javelin could mimic it
maybe, ive never read that throwing stuff helps with clavicles

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
maybe, ive never read that throwing stuff helps with clavicles
neither have I. but it makes sense since its the only reason we have wide clavicles. that and smashing shit and body area (wrestling and rugby) .

wide clavicles were an adaptation for throwing . so could throwing make them wider? :unsure:

Yes throwing can make clavicles/shoulders/frame wider.

Throwing like javelins is a great workout for the back, shoulders, and traps which build up the muscles of these areas. The weighted stretching also helps extend this area and push the shoulders back leading to wider frame/good posture.
Good post anon but you should emphasize shoulder & chest exercises to get bigger frame :chad:

Yes throwing can make clavicles/shoulders/frame wider.

Throwing like javelins is a great workout for the back, shoulders, and traps which build up the muscles of these areas. The weighted stretching also helps extend this area and push the shoulders back leading to wider frame/good posture.
Good post anon but you should emphasize shoulder & chest exercises to get bigger frame :chad:

i mention working delts, you maybe skipped reading it.

chest itself doesnt really add to look *wider* but if you want to look bigger from the side then its a must

but then again dont work out ONLY the things i mention. work everything equally but prioritize the things i said to focus on frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23324 and AscendingHero
Wrong section faggot

@jefferson @Dude420 move this to looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrisonMike and Deleted member 1464
Wrong section faggot

@jefferson @Dude420 move this to looksmaxxing

I put this thread on purpose in off-topic so i can edit the thread and add more information in future.

nvm already in the looksmax section
@jefferson why cant we edit looksmax post ffs

put this back to offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kuroganeikki and Deleted member 2205
Thanks for the thread.

I want to presencemax cause at the moment I just don’t stand out from the crowd.

6 foot, 181 pounds, 19.5 inch bideltoid, 13% body fat.

No chance of getting taller (Jfl at my username),but if I get to 200 pounds 12% body fat with 21 inch bideltoid I should be able to mog a decent amount of guys.

Also you’ve pretty much convinced me to hop on a cycle or two of just test cause you are right it pushes your natty ceiling higher once you come off. Never really considered that. Couple cycles of test would do barely any harm if any at all.

Last edited:
CONCLUSION: This cross-sectional study establishes that relatively little clavicle growth (20%) remains for girls beyond age 9 years and for boys beyond 12 years. The length of one clavicle may be properly judged by comparing it with the contralateral clavicle.

a few centimeters can make a huge difference though. so it might be worth it

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Thanks for the thread.

I want to presencemax cause at the moment I just don’t stand out from the crowd.

No chance of getting taller (Jfl at my username),but if I get to 200 pounds 12% body fat with 21 inch bideltoid I should be able to mog a decent amount of guys.

Also you’ve pretty much convinced me to hop on a cycle or two of just test cause you are right it pushes your natty ceiling higher once you come off. Never really considered that. Couple cycles of test would do barely any harm if any at all.

use lifts

Thanks for the thread.

true but not only test itself

couple it with androl or dianabol

your going still to look way better after ur stop using gear

great list, there is also possible scapula widening procedures eppley peforms

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Disclaimer: this post is mix a collection of raw information and a guide
most on these methods were not done any studies and could be cope,
i just wanted to make a thread to put all my information that ive collected towards framemaxxing the past few years into 1 thread, and maybe some people can add information on how to further increase framesize.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT ANY ADVICE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
shit clavicles/ribcage with muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage with muscles

View attachment 90161View attachment 90162

shit clavicles/ribcage without muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage without muscles

so what does this mean?

if you have bad clavicles you are not going to look good with muscles.

View attachment 90172

this graph tells us that clavicles fuse around EARLY 30s so there is still hope for us buddyboyos

and YES bones likes clavicles are most likely genetic, but i strongly believe we can alter it to some extend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Claviclesmaxxing

Increasing GH/igf1

-be low body fat,
-mk-677,HGH, Somatropin. any gh peptides
-intimidating fasting,
-L-arginine, GABA, Beta-Alanine, glycine , alpha GPC , l-dopa, Ornithine, Glutamine, Creatine Melatonin, niacin, MSM, Glucosamine
-dont eat proccessed/sugary foods
-dont eat before going to sleep
-sauna
-HIIT
-sleeping 9-10h
-cold showers

heres another full list that supposedly increase gh: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...-formulas-to-increase-height-and-grow-taller/

Gymcelling
-weightlift atleast every second day (while it does increase musclemass it puts stress on your bones to adapt to it, read the anwsers;
(https://www.quora.com/Does-bodybuil...-bone-structure-or-by-just-adding-muscle-mass)
-doing exercises with mostly wide grips (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167048771&page=) (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174548801&page=1)
-doing exercises that pull you apart
View attachment 90173

Swimming
-putting pressure on your bones (especially clavicles) when you swim. Constant pressure on bones over a long period of time makes the bone adapt and grow.

Anti aromatase medication (estrogenmin)
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Femara
-avoid stress
-avoid eating estrogenic foods (google foods that you eat daily and lookup if they contain any estrogen)
-high doses of vit k2

Clavicle lengthening

Injecting BMP7
inject BMP-7 (bone morphogenetic protein) and noggin inhibiting proteins with an insulin syringe into the area on the distal (the side above your arm, not where it meets your sternum) clavicle where the epiphyseal cartilage is located.
Theoretically these pharmaceutical compounds used in research and some dental and surgical applications can lengthen bones, even after growth plates technically close.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=201433

Sports with alot of body contact
wrestling, rugby, american football, boxing

increase DHT
ive seen alot of lookism users talking about it that it increases clavicle but found no information

Bone smash your delts
jfl who knows might work

Ribcagemaxxing

swimming with deep breathing
any type of pullovers
sleep on your back

basicly all you need to know

https://www.t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction

Framemaxxing (with Muscles)

train all 3 parts of your delts (especially the lateral delts)
train your upperlats (pulling exercises) and lower lats (rowing exersies)
train your traps with rackpulls and shrugs for your upperback

watch this vid if you want to know more about how to get wide

Steroids
steroids increase androgen receptors = increase size in shoulders and traps

3-4 of test + dianabol or anadrol cylces will make look bigger ¨naturally¨ once you stop using gear ERGO you look like you are on gear but actually arent anymore

i believe that steroids dont stop your clavicles from growing imo, but you wont grow anymore for sure (vertically)

nofap
fapping decreases androgen receptors

legs
dont overdo legs, especially quads, they gonna make you look like a X from the front rather than a V

Other stuff:

Deltoid augmentation

Inject synthol into your delts and lats
will not look obvious if you dont take 2 much

Fraud with clothes
get oversized jackets that fit you and dont look stupid
get tight jeans that make ur lowerbody look small

Train your neck
you dont wanna have a pencil neck with a big frame

I put this thread on purpose in off-topic so i can edit the thread and add more information in future.

Thread still in progress...

is BMP7 legit?

Last edited:

nvm already in the looksmax section
@jefferson why cant we edit looksmax post ffs

put this back to offtopic
I'm 99% sure that offtopic posts also lose the ability to be edited after an hour.

Because I've had people pming me to delete their offtopic threads that they are unable to edit.

problem is

when you lengthen clavicle per distraction osteogenesis, you laso have to lenghten the scalupa

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, randomguy1235 and forwardgrowth
problem is

when you lengthen clavicle per distraction osteogenesis, you laso have to lenghten the scalupa
guess you don't, man, read here:

my really conern on thi is> can this shit cause cancer long-term ? I mean, u'll hurt ur bone inside. I don't know shit about this anyway, don't know if this make sense.

guess you don't, man, read here:

my really conern on thi is> can this shit cause cancer long-term ? I mean, u'll hurt ur bone inside. I don't know shit about this anyway, don't know if this make sense.
I understand what you are saying

ever surgery has risk
and pretty much everything causes cancer, even breathing (srs)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Actually, you can expand your ribcage. It's an old school secret that the young kids think is a myth.

The problem is they do not understand what ribcage expansion actually is. It has nothing to do with whether a pullover works lats or chest.

Ribcage expansion comes from stressing the costal cartilages of the ribcage. The costal cartilages connect the rib bones to the sternum.

The strategy to stress these and create ribcage expansion is an extremely light weight, straight arm pullover, keeping your butt down and bouncing at the end range of motion stretch position, feeling for that slight discomfort/pull in the sternum.

Do this for a month and you'll notice ribcage expansion. Your ribcage will stick out much further than it ever has before. And no, this is not simply thoracic mobility improvement. Your ribcage will even stick out when in spinal flexion.

The main benefit of ribcage expansion is chest thickness, or how big you look side on, which is extremely underrated. Many guys look impressive from the front or back, but when they go sideways, they have no anterior-posterior thickness... No protruding chest, no glutes no upper back.

Other benefits of ribcage expansion include;

Improved breathing. FYI - Opera Singers have expanded ribcages. COPD (Respiratory condition) sufferers commonly develop barrel chests from ribcage expansion. Extreme endurance athletes often have expanded ribcages due to their extreme respiratory demands. Pregnant women can experience ribcage expansion, depending on if their baby is situated high enough inside her.

Synergistic effect with scapula widening. They form an awesome 1-2 combo to widen and broaden your structure.

😯😯😯😮

• +1
Reactions: Skry, ArdaxHG, Lihito and 8 others
there's a movie where arnold gets pregnant
is this signal ?

Absolutely fantastic thread. High IQ, High Effort, High T.
Love it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Framletgod have you seen any improvement doing these things? Also what is your bideltoid atm?
Actually, you can expand your ribcage. It's an old school secret that the young kids think is a myth.

The problem is they do not understand what ribcage expansion actually is. It has nothing to do with whether a pullover works lats or chest.

Ribcage expansion comes from stressing the costal cartilages of the ribcage. The costal cartilages connect the rib bones to the sternum.

The strategy to stress these and create ribcage expansion is an extremely light weight, straight arm pullover, keeping your butt down and bouncing at the end range of motion stretch position, feeling for that slight discomfort/pull in the sternum.

Do this for a month and you'll notice ribcage expansion. Your ribcage will stick out much further than it ever has before. And no, this is not simply thoracic mobility improvement. Your ribcage will even stick out when in spinal flexion.

The main benefit of ribcage expansion is chest thickness, or how big you look side on, which is extremely underrated. Many guys look impressive from the front or back, but when they go sideways, they have no anterior-posterior thickness... No protruding chest, no glutes no upper back.

Other benefits of ribcage expansion include;

Improved breathing. FYI - Opera Singers have expanded ribcages. COPD (Respiratory condition) sufferers commonly develop barrel chests from ribcage expansion. Extreme endurance athletes often have expanded ribcages due to their extreme respiratory demands. Pregnant women can experience ribcage expansion, depending on if their baby is situated high enough inside her.

Synergistic effect with scapula widening. They form an awesome 1-2 combo to widen and broaden your structure.

😯😯😯😮

Have you done this yourself? And if you do manage to expand your rib cage are the gains permanent or do you have to keep doing pullovers.

@Framletgod have you seen any improvement doing these things? Also what is your bideltoid atm?

Have you done this yourself? And if you do manage to expand your rib cage are the gains permanent or do you have to keep doing pullovers.

if you stop doing pullovers you lose the muscle that the exercise targets (mostly lats,chest and some triceps) but the ribcage change will be permanent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SteveRogers
Scapula widening osteotomy, Eppley confirmed he can as well

• +1
Reactions: Christiano and Framletgod
L E G I T
E
G
I
T

Ectomorphs like me should go swimming + religiously do pullovers.
Noticed bone expansion within a month, although subtle, it's progress baby.

Now my overall body looks more aesthetic, wider, more upward chest and gives off the nice V-taper. random note but idk nipple distance increased?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ApolloAurius, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
L E G I T
E
G
I
T

Now my overall body looks more aesthetic, wider, more upward chest and gives off the nice V-taper. random note but idk nipple distance increased?
whats up with ur mk677

how long have you been taking it and whats the result ur getting?

L E G I T
E
G
I
T

How old ? and whats your swimming routine?
I contacted multiple orthopedic doctors about clavicle lengthening via DO, it has much greater potential than clavicle osteotomy widening which can widen close to 1inch compared to 1.6 with DO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I contacted multiple orthopedic doctors about clavicle lengthening via DO, it has much greater potential than clavicle osteotomy widening which can widen close to 1inch compared to 1.6 with DO
what is this DO?(I'll search it, would be cool if you post it here anyway)

@Traxanas
What is your swimming routine ?
how old r u?
don't u have ur before/after pics? pm me, i won't share with anybody

I used to swim,but now I'm into this calisthenics thing, I don't have time to do it, and I want to get muscles
I don't like the chloride in the water too, anyway I have the beach to swimm.

aaaa, just wanted to swimm and gymcell same time

what is this DO?(I'll search it, would be cool if you post it here anyway)

@Traxanas
What is your swimming routine ?
how old r u?
don't u have ur before/after pics? pm me, i won't share with anybody

I used to swim,but now I'm into this calisthenics thing, I don't have time to do it, and I want to get muscles
I don't like the chloride in the water too, anyway I have the beach to swimm.

aaaa, just wanted to swimm and gymcell same time

I used to swim, I just gymcel for the time being

I followed this pdf guide from lookism where it involves u doing a swimmer's backstroke movements for like 15 mins every night before bed, did it for a whole month and I've seen minor results although it's such a pain in the ass to do youd have to be seriously dedicated, I might get back on it but not so desperate rn as I can gymcel instead.

never took pics.

thread:https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=368558
whats up with ur mk677

how long have you been taking it and whats the result ur getting?
gave up on mk677, dad thinks theres no way its not gonna be confiscated.

it's over

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and Framletgod
colostrum supplementation increases igf-1

@SayNoToRotting might be interesting for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and SayNoToRotting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Christiano, Deleted member 2205 and Framletgod
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
yea u can somewhat spot it
yeah can't ever truly escape my framlet genetics but it's still improving. Gonna grow my delts and lats more once I start bulking.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
t
u low iq faggot, seid is flaring his lats out and the modfrog is not
that doesn't change the shape of your clavicle bone jfl

• +1
u low iq faggot, seid is flaring his lats out and the modfrog is not
flaring lats has nothing to do with clavicle shape

neither have I. but it makes sense since its the only reason we have wide clavicles. that and smashing shit and body area (wrestling and rugby) .
You have wide clavicles to take advantage of your lats, not your shoulders. Shoulders have always been a weak point in human anatomy to the point they are compared to the knees. Throwing is more of a whole body movement however the main muscles that drive the throw are the abs, back and legs. It's mainly about power delivery to the ground, you cant throw even a fraction as hard as you can if you aren't standing straight. When throwing in the air the human body takes on a different throwing posture to take advantage of elastic energy in the trunk which results in a somewhat powerful throw yet nothing comparable to a grounded throw. Now if we compare gorilla to human anatomy and go by your assumption we should be able to witness gorilla's pegging at 400km/h, however the reality is that gorilla's average about 10km/h on their throws.

tl;dr power comes from trunk not arms, gorilla's throw like pussies despite having wide clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Framletgod
Status
Not open for further replies.