(Collaborative&Research&Guide) Framemaxxing; Clavicles,Ribcage,Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: this post is mix a collection of raw information and a guide
most on these methods were not done any studies and could be cope,
i just wanted to make a thread to put all my information that ive collected towards framemaxxing the past few years into 1 thread, and maybe some people can add information on how to further increase framesize.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT ANY ADVICE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
shit clavicles/ribcage with muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage with muscles

View attachment 90161View attachment 90162

shit clavicles/ribcage without muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage without muscles

so what does this mean?

if you have bad clavicles you are not going to look good with muscles.

View attachment 90172

this graph tells us that clavicles fuse around EARLY 30s so there is still hope for us buddyboyos

and YES bones likes clavicles are most likely genetic, but i strongly believe we can alter it to some extend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Claviclesmaxxing

Increasing GH/igf1

-be low body fat,
-mk-677,HGH, Somatropin. any gh peptides
-intimidating fasting,
-L-arginine, GABA, Beta-Alanine, glycine , alpha GPC , l-dopa, Ornithine, Glutamine, Creatine Melatonin, niacin, MSM, Glucosamine
-dont eat proccessed/sugary foods
-dont eat before going to sleep
-sauna
-HIIT
-sleeping 9-10h
-cold showers

heres another full list that supposedly increase gh: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...-formulas-to-increase-height-and-grow-taller/

Gymcelling
-weightlift atleast every second day (while it does increase musclemass it puts stress on your bones to adapt to it, read the anwsers;
(https://www.quora.com/Does-bodybuil...-bone-structure-or-by-just-adding-muscle-mass)
-doing exercises with mostly wide grips (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167048771&page=) (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174548801&page=1)
-doing exercises that pull you apart
View attachment 90173

Swimming
-putting pressure on your bones (especially clavicles) when you swim. Constant pressure on bones over a long period of time makes the bone adapt and grow.

Anti aromatase medication (estrogenmin)
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Femara
-avoid stress
-avoid eating estrogenic foods (google foods that you eat daily and lookup if they contain any estrogen)
-high doses of vit k2

Clavicle lengthening

Injecting BMP7
inject BMP-7 (bone morphogenetic protein) and noggin inhibiting proteins with an insulin syringe into the area on the distal (the side above your arm, not where it meets your sternum) clavicle where the epiphyseal cartilage is located.
Theoretically these pharmaceutical compounds used in research and some dental and surgical applications can lengthen bones, even after growth plates technically close.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=201433

Sports with alot of body contact
wrestling, rugby, american football, boxing

increase DHT
ive seen alot of lookism users talking about it that it increases clavicle but found no information

Bone smash your delts
jfl who knows might work

Ribcagemaxxing

swimming with deep breathing
any type of pullovers
sleep on your back

basicly all you need to know

https://www.t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction

Framemaxxing (with Muscles)

train all 3 parts of your delts (especially the lateral delts)
train your upperlats (pulling exercises) and lower lats (rowing exersies)
train your traps with rackpulls and shrugs for your upperback

watch this vid if you want to know more about how to get wide

Steroids
steroids increase androgen receptors = increase size in shoulders and traps

3-4 of test + dianabol or anadrol cylces will make look bigger ¨naturally¨ once you stop using gear ERGO you look like you are on gear but actually arent anymore

i believe that steroids dont stop your clavicles from growing imo, but you wont grow anymore for sure (vertically)

nofap
fapping decreases androgen receptors

legs
dont overdo legs, especially quads, they gonna make you look like a X from the front rather than a V

Other stuff:

Deltoid augmentation

Inject synthol into your delts and lats
will not look obvious if you dont take 2 much

Fraud with clothes
get oversized jackets that fit you and dont look stupid
get tight jeans that make ur lowerbody look small

Train your neck
you dont wanna have a pencil neck with a big frame

could it be possible to use the BMP7 to increase the jaw?

could it be possible to use the BMP7 to increase the jaw?

no thats not how it works

ill do soon a thread about facial (bone) growth maxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, 189, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person
Disclaimer: this post is mix a collection of raw information and a guide
most on these methods were not done any studies and could be cope,
i just wanted to make a thread to put all my information that ive collected towards framemaxxing the past few years into 1 thread, and maybe some people can add information on how to further increase framesize.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT ANY ADVICE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

View attachment 90159 View attachment 90160
shit clavicles/ribcage with muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage with muscles

View attachment 90161View attachment 90162

shit clavicles/ribcage without muscles vs good clavicles/ribcage without muscles

so what does this mean?

if you have bad clavicles you are not going to look good with muscles.

View attachment 90172

this graph tells us that clavicles fuse around EARLY 30s so there is still hope for us buddyboyos

and YES bones likes clavicles are most likely genetic, but i strongly believe we can alter it to some extend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Claviclesmaxxing

Increasing GH/igf1

-be low body fat,
-mk-677,HGH, Somatropin. any gh peptides
-intimidating fasting,
-L-arginine, GABA, Beta-Alanine, glycine , alpha GPC , l-dopa, Ornithine, Glutamine, Creatine Melatonin, niacin, MSM, Glucosamine
-dont eat proccessed/sugary foods
-dont eat before going to sleep
-sauna
-HIIT
-sleeping 9-10h
-cold showers

heres another full list that supposedly increase gh: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...-formulas-to-increase-height-and-grow-taller/

Gymcelling
-weightlift atleast every second day (while it does increase musclemass it puts stress on your bones to adapt to it, read the anwsers;
(https://www.quora.com/Does-bodybuil...-bone-structure-or-by-just-adding-muscle-mass)
-doing exercises with mostly wide grips (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167048771&page=) (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174548801&page=1)
-doing exercises that pull you apart
View attachment 90173

Swimming
-putting pressure on your bones (especially clavicles) when you swim. Constant pressure on bones over a long period of time makes the bone adapt and grow.

Anti aromatase medication (estrogenmin)
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Femara
-avoid stress
-avoid eating estrogenic foods (google foods that you eat daily and lookup if they contain any estrogen)
-high doses of vit k2

Clavicle lengthening

Injecting BMP7
inject BMP-7 (bone morphogenetic protein) and noggin inhibiting proteins with an insulin syringe into the area on the distal (the side above your arm, not where it meets your sternum) clavicle where the epiphyseal cartilage is located.
Theoretically these pharmaceutical compounds used in research and some dental and surgical applications can lengthen bones, even after growth plates technically close.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=201433

Sports with alot of body contact
wrestling, rugby, american football, boxing

increase DHT
ive seen alot of lookism users talking about it that it increases clavicle but found no information

Bone smash your delts
jfl who knows might work

Ribcagemaxxing

swimming with deep breathing
any type of pullovers
sleep on your back

basicly all you need to know

https://www.t-nation.com/training/ribcage-expansion-fact-or-fiction

Framemaxxing (with Muscles)

train all 3 parts of your delts (especially the lateral delts)
train your upperlats (pulling exercises) and lower lats (rowing exersies)
train your traps with rackpulls and shrugs for your upperback

watch this vid if you want to know more about how to get wide

Steroids
steroids increase androgen receptors = increase size in shoulders and traps

3-4 of test + dianabol or anadrol cylces will make look bigger ¨naturally¨ once you stop using gear ERGO you look like you are on gear but actually arent anymore

i believe that steroids dont stop your clavicles from growing imo, but you wont grow anymore for sure (vertically)

nofap

legs
dont overdo legs, especially quads, they gonna make you look like a X from the front rather than a V

Other stuff:

Deltoid augmentation

Inject synthol into your delts and lats
will not look obvious if you dont take 2 much

Fraud with clothes
get oversized jackets that fit you and dont look stupid
get tight jeans that make ur lowerbody look small

Train your neck
you dont wanna have a pencil neck with a big frame

here is a pdf to expand the clavicles at any age. It takes about a year to expand them two inches. Some user on lookism said this happend to them at least. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcngxy3j82ylxy...9.pdf?dl=0

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Pendejo and Framletgod
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
To be able to see the videos on the PDF i had to open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader on a PC, just in case anyone have the same problem thats the solution.
its legit, there's transformation vids on yt

I'm not doubting the methods on the PDF

Link to the videos?
how do I open this shit??

it opens firefox update, than a adobe site with an error
HOW DO I OPEN AAAA

Click 'Obter media player' i guess, the videos work for me.
I can't fuckin open it

who else have this problem holy shittttttt

@Deliciadecu
consegue abrir essa porcaria de vídeo ? Nunca tinha visto isso de vídeo em pdf.

I can't fuckin open it

who else have this problem holy shittttttt

@Deliciadecu
consegue abrir essa porcaria de vídeo ? Nunca tinha visto isso de vídeo em pdf.

I don't know where the pdf is, but it's cope, you can't change your clavicles, you'll just waste 1 year doing that, you'll probably gain 2mm of width and that's it :lul:

No exercise for your hard bones

I don't know where the pdf is, but it's cope, you can't change your clavicles, you'll just waste 1 year doing that, you'll probably gain 2mm of width and that's it :lul:

No exercise for your hard bones
diz eles que dá pra dar uma alongada nos ligamentos do ombro. mas deve ser ridiculo mesmo o que da de conseguir

diz eles que dá pra dar uma alongada nos ligamentos do ombro. mas deve ser ridiculo mesmo o que da de conseguir

Makes no sense tbh, the head of the humerus still needs to be attached to the glenoid fossa, stretching the ligaments wouldn't do shit,

Captura de Tela 2019 09 24 as 130257

You'd need to stretch the scapula and clavicle at the same rate to increase your bideltoid width, which even if it was possible to do that on the bone there would still have a lot of other problems such as having to stretch the nerves, lymphatic system, and so on...

Building bigger deltoids is the only option tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Eduardo DOV
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Pussyslayer, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Makes no sense tbh, the head of the humerus still needs to be attached to the glenoid fossa, stretching the ligaments wouldn't do shit,

View attachment 118898

You'd need to stretch the scapula and clavicle at the same rate to increase your bideltoid width, which even if it was possible to do that on the bone there would still have a lot of other problems such as having to stretch the nerves, lymphatic system, and so on...

Building bigger deltoids is the only option tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 1100
nofap
I've been fapping since i was 10 y/o so its no rocket science to figure out why I'm a framelet

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Actually, you can expand your ribcage. It's an old school secret that the young kids think is a myth.

The problem is they do not understand what ribcage expansion actually is. It has nothing to do with whether a pullover works lats or chest.

Ribcage expansion comes from stressing the costal cartilages of the ribcage. The costal cartilages connect the rib bones to the sternum.

The strategy to stress these and create ribcage expansion is an extremely light weight, straight arm pullover, keeping your butt down and bouncing at the end range of motion stretch position, feeling for that slight discomfort/pull in the sternum.

Do this for a month and you'll notice ribcage expansion. Your ribcage will stick out much further than it ever has before. And no, this is not simply thoracic mobility improvement. Your ribcage will even stick out when in spinal flexion.

The main benefit of ribcage expansion is chest thickness, or how big you look side on, which is extremely underrated. Many guys look impressive from the front or back, but when they go sideways, they have no anterior-posterior thickness... No protruding chest, no glutes no upper back.

Other benefits of ribcage expansion include;

Improved breathing. FYI - Opera Singers have expanded ribcages. COPD (Respiratory condition) sufferers commonly develop barrel chests from ribcage expansion. Extreme endurance athletes often have expanded ribcages due to their extreme respiratory demands. Pregnant women can experience ribcage expansion, depending on if their baby is situated high enough inside her.

Synergistic effect with scapula widening. They form an awesome 1-2 combo to widen and broaden your structure.

😯😯😯😮

can u describe this exercise with more detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.