Collaborative research megathreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
tincelw

tincelw

I am a 28 old man studying medicine from Uganda
every week lets vote on a different topic e.g (loosing bloat, hypertrophy of massetures atrophy of buccinators, sarms/steriods, collagenmaxing, supplements)

Voting will take place in weekly based on suggestions by users, and the highest voted will become this weeks mega-thread. If supplements gets voted mods will create and sticky "supplements megathread" Then for one week all users can contribute and add some knowledge. after that week the next megathread will be stickied

That will actually help us find new methods rather than the stuff which is repeated over and over.

tincelw

tincelw

dont work
pretty sure that k2 , calcium , and d3 ect are needed for robust bones during puberty
either way this is something which could be discussed in depth in the mega thread

tincelw

tincelw

diet - eggs, raw liver, raw meat

sun
----
jfl at destroying ur liver with synthetic pills
high iq bro
please help us low iq brother ascend rather than shitposting 24/7

tincelw

tincelw

bro i prefer ldar and shitpost to 10k posts for that red color
okay bro lets make a deal
if you post regularly high iq threads on megathreads or in general, ill react to everysingle one of your posts and give you 1k+ reactions.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
Then for one week all users can contribute and add some knowledge. after that week the next megathread will be stickied
Who will be the one to decide whether information contributed by a user/users is factual or not?

tincelw

tincelw

Who will be the one to decide whether information contributed by a user/users is factual or not?
people should cite their sources, and reputable members will probably call someone out if their knowledge is false. Ideally all the info can be compiled after the week into a proper thread, and then mods and high iq members will decide what to include and what is just cope

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
people should cite their sources, and reputable members will probably call someone out if their knowledge is false. Ideally all the info can be compiled after the week into a proper thread, and then mods and high iq members will decide what to include and what is just cope
I see.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
Why not all at once? If someone manages to make a thread with quality we'll just pin it and turn it into a megathread, no need to do one at a time.

tincelw

tincelw

would anyone actually be interested in adding some info and researching if this was implemented?
high iq users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)