Collagen causes Fibrosis, also:

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken

"It was found that collagen bundles were significantly increased in balding vertexes than in non-balding occiput scalp skin. A near 4-fold increase in elastic fibers was observed in both vertex and occiput scalp skins with MPHL versus controls."

JFL

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and forwardgrowth
@Lifeisgood72 thoughts?

JUST BLAST MINOXIDIL SON

JUST BLAST MINOXIDIL SON
nah

the increase in Collagen in Vertex of a balding person is only slightly higher

but the MastCell difference is noticeable and Anti-Histamine might fight it

look into desloratadin

nah

the increase in Collagen in Vertex of a balding person is only slightly higher

but the MastCell difference is noticeable and Anti-Histamine might fight it

look into desloratadin
They have more collagen because they have more DHT

I honestly thought you guys already knew that, jfl

They have more collagen because they have more DHT

No stop talking bro science shit

DHT is anti-inflammatory, and fibrosis is the over-accumulation of DISORGANIZED collagen, the same thing that happens in scars. In fact most of the "minoxidil vs collagen" studies are referencing FIBROSIS, not collagen, there's a huge difference between these two.

Also, there's some studies showing that there's less blood flow on balding scalps compared to non-balding areas, and more fibrosis and calcification as well, which just supports the theory that:

chronic inflammation -> DHT (anti-inflammatory) -> inflammation doesn't cease -> Accumulation of DHT + calcificator regulators imbalance -> Fibrosis and calcification -> Less blood flow

• +1
Reactions: draco and noped
I honestly thought you guys already knew that, jfl

No stop talking bro science shit

DHT is anti-inflammatory, and fibrosis is the over-accumulation of DISORGANIZED collagen, the same thing that happens in scars. In fact most of the "minoxidil vs collagen" studies are referencing FIBROSIS, not collagen, there's a huge difference between these two.

Also, there's some studies showing that there's less blood flow on balding scalps compared to non-balding areas, and more fibrosis and calcification as well, which just supports the theory that:

chronic inflammation -> DHT (anti-inflammatory) -> inflammation doesn't cease -> Accumulation of DHT + calcificator regulators imbalance -> Fibrosis and calcification -> Less blood flow
They have more collagen because they have no hair there. And the scalp has a shit ton of ARs so yeah there’s going to be more collagen there.
They have more collagen because they have no hair there. And the scalp has a shit ton of ARs so yeah there’s going to be more collagen there.
Collagen Is good for your hair, fibrosis is caused by inflammation. So inflammation = hairloss, not collagen = hairloss. Stupid fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

It's not just "collagen" it's FIBROSIS, it's not the same thing

fibrosis is basically SCAR, the whole head is a giant scar due to chronic inflammation, you won't raise your collagen fibrosis just because you're applying DHT on your face, because there's no inflammation on your face for the DHT to stay there doing its work

It's not just "collagen" it's FIBROSIS, it's not the same thing

fibrosis is basically SCAR, the whole head is a giant scar due to chronic inflammation, you won't raise your collagen fibrosis just because you're applying DHT on your face, because there's no inflammation on your face for the DHT to stay there doing its work
Yeah so inflammation causes hairloss, not collagen like the OP was hinting at.

Hairloss is actually associated with loss of collagen making hair follicles more sensitive to DHT.

So you should skip breakfast, supplement DIM/stinging nettle root, and supplement collagen protein for delaying hair loss.

Don't overthink things. It'll help a lot. A good way to start NT maxing is to not ever say or think of the word "Collagen" again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and forwardgrowth
Yeah so inflammation causes hairloss, not collagen like the OP was hinting at.

Hairloss is actually associated with loss of collagen making hair follicles more sensitive to DHT.

So you should skip breakfast, supplement DIM/stinging nettle root, and supplement collagen protein for delaying hair loss.

"hair follicles more sensitive to DHT"

oh god... you still believe in this bullshit?!

I'd love to hear a clear explanation of how this "DHT sensitivity" works by anyone who still believes in this bullshit

"DHT sensitivity" is literally the laziest explanation that doctors give to what causes hair loss and you people still believe in this bullshit

"hair follicles more sensitive to DHT"

oh god... you still believe in this bullshit?!

I'd love to hear a clear explanation of how this "DHT sensitivity" works by anyone who still believes in this bullshit

"DHT sensitivity" is literally the laziest explanation that doctors give to what causes hair loss and you people still believe in this bullshit
Everyone is sensitive to DHT pretty similarly. There's no condition that makes anyone substantially more/less sensitive to it. Different people have varying levels of activity in the Anagen and Catagen phases of their hair-cycle and that is the reason why people assume their more sensitive to DHT even if they lower their DHT. They probably have shitty Anagen activity and their hair continues to fall out even when they use something to lower DHT. It's all about the ratio. Fin/Dut never doesn't work. It always lowers DHT. People who feel it's not working well just have less cushioning from their growth phase to offset the destruction of the follicles caused by DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Everyone is sensitive to DHT pretty similarly. There's no condition that makes anyone substantially more/less sensitive to it. Different people have varying levels of activity in the Anagen and Catagen phases of their hair-cycle and that is the reason why people assume their more sensitive to DHT even if they lower their DHT. They probably have shitty Anagen activity and their hair continues to fall out even when they use something to lower DHT. It's all about the ratio. Fin/Dut never doesn't work. It always lowers DHT. People who feel it's not working well just have less cushioning from their growth phase to offset the destruction of the follicles caused by DHT.
So Androgen Sensitivity is just a made up term by endocrinologists to sell more propecia right?

Bullshit, everyone has different amounts of androgen receptors in their scalp. Combined with weakened, damaged hair you get hairloss. Simple as that.

Hair is honestly a fucking nuisance.

Cant do roids bc hair, cant dhtmaxx for dick gains bc hair, cant collagenmaxx now?

Just get a hair system theory...fuck hair honestly
Was gonna post the same thing. I dont fucking care about hair anymore, it it leaves me, so be it.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Hair is honestly a fucking nuisance.

Cant do roids bc hair, cant dhtmaxx for dick gains bc hair, cant collagenmaxx now?

Just get a hair system theory...fuck hair honestly

Seriously though, I'm probably going to do this. Also you can probably give yourself a strong, deep scalp massage to help with that. Not to mention it helps a lot with the blood flow.

Is there any downside to collage for facial skin though? Forget about the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and noped
It also causes fibrosis in the penis leading to Peyronie’s disease.

Dude I'm young with perfect NW0 hair and honestly im thinking of going bald and getting a hair system.

It's so I can move on with my life and focus on roids/dht etc etc. Hair is stopping me from ascending
Also you can take the hair system off and MUCH more easily apply whatever hair regrowth treatments you might be using

I'm not using hair system rn, I'm just paranoid of taking roids/dht to fuxk yp my hair.

And what do u mean take off hair system. I was talking about the hair system that stays on u for 6 months and than u take it off.

6 months? I thought you meant like a wig?

Dude I'm young with perfect NW0 hair and honestly im thinking of going bald and getting a hair system.

It's so I can move on with my life and focus on roids/dht etc etc. Hair is stopping me from ascending
Same tbh

Like why tf would you want to stress so much about some dumb shit
Haha not a wig bro. Look up hair systems
Some last for a year

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and noped
Same tbh

Like why tf would you want to stress so much about some dumb shit

Some last for a year
if you lose hair, you are likely stressed anyways

thanks to Cortisol

• Woah